Tons of Slice of Life ideas! (Also kpop!) Both light and dark!

UniqueChance

Futurist Spiders and Dying at the End
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
Online Availability
11pm-3am
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Slice of Life, Harry Potter, Fantasy, Pirates, Vampires, Mystery, Horror,
First off;
Sorry for the lack of formatting - on mobile, although I'll be back on PC when I'm home.

You can find most my RP info on my profile but I'm happy to provide multiple paragraphs with detail and character development. On top of that, I'm more than happy to control multiple characters.
I'm adaptable to suit the needs of the RP!

I have no real limits however I do use a lot my roleplays to help cope with recovery from my eating disorder and mental health issues so anything described to be "dark" will be something that comes with a heavy trigger warning.

Drugs, violent, swearing, go wild.

Typically I do fade to black, as I'm particularly terrible at writing those scenes and I have no evidence you're over 18!!

Onto ideas!!

I likely won't have time to write them all but if you can think of a pairing, I'll happily come up with a plot.

CURRENTLY CRAVING!!

- K-pop!
- A dark, drama heavy slice of Life RP

All your typical high school pairings
- jock x nerd
- nerd x popular
- new student
- Band geeks
Etc

Other pairings
- Roommates
- College classmates
- Sports colleagues
- Ex's

Everything you can think of.

I do have a ton of ideas including the following

- Reuinion (set 25+)
- A long summer (Dark! Returning after inpatient)

Etc

Still looking

I'd like to hear what kind of ideas you have floating around regarding Reunions and A Long Summer?

Hi I'm interested in a RP with you,
shoot me a pm when your free

I'd like to hear what kind of ideas you have floating around regarding Reunions and A Long Summer?

Drop me a pm and well chat :)

Howdy, I'm intrigued by the "dark slice-of-life" idea, as those two descriptors don't usually go together. I have some orphaned characters I'm trying to give a good story, and that might be the ticket. Want a PM about it?

Reactions: UniqueChance