TONS OF CHARACTERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lewi

Original poster
Hello guys! The Lewi is here with yet another partner request and this time I'm hoping you can help me find a spot for some characters I've been wanting to use. Some I've used before. Some I haven't. Most I've not had any ideas for and am hoping you could help me! I am willing to rp these characters with more than one person and am always up for suggestions! Only things are I rp mxf only, I play female, and I prefer fade to black.

image.jpg

A few of you might be familiar with this one because she was my profile pic for awhile. I haven't found a place where she quite fit in. Hopefully you can help!

image.jpg
image.jpg

I've also had this genie character and her bottle in reserve for a long time but couldn't think up any good plots for her.

image.jpg

I've also had this mermaid one on reserve. I've done a bunch of mermaid rps some of which were good and others not so much. If like to have a nice unique plot for this one.

The others will be in following posts!

Hold on guys! I accidentally posted! Not done!

image.jpg image.jpg

I've had a couple pokemorph characters for awhile I've wanted to use but no good plots. I don't know much about Pokemon just as a warning.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Another pokemorph.

image.jpg

I found this sonic character and liked her pretty good. Once again, don't know much about sonic. Did a rp once I was very fond of that was like a video game gave everyone sonic powers.

Still more! Can only load a few pics at a time!

Reactions: Justin/Joker
image.jpg

Had this one awhile. Used her once or twice but not really for the roles or time period I was happy with.

image.jpg

Used her too but once again I think there's more potential here for her.

image.jpg
Never used this one but I've had the picture FOREVER!

image.jpg

Female version of hades. Once again never used her. Don't really know what I wanna do with her.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Any of these three are my candy. Idk what it is about playing a pregnant charrie but I like it. Any plot here more than likely I will do.

Still more to come lol

image.jpg

No idea here what to do with her.

image.jpg

Used her but love this pic. So she's here too lol.

image.jpg

This one in particular is my favorite reindeer pic but the ones I did of this character I loved!

image.jpg

Just some more reindeer variations!

I think I'm done lol

• Love
Reactions: Rion
In regards to your partner request, I am not sure how this will turn out because I don't normally roleplay as a male.... Ever. I am willing to try that but I request that we stick to humans for characters. And to your earlier comment on my page about reading some of my poetry, there are two places you can check that out.

1) ¨motherflyinglemons¨ on Wattpad
2) ¨iamnotyouralice¨ on AllPoetry

Thanks for interest in my poetry and I.

Have a nice night/day.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sure! I'm willing to give it a shot. Any of my human cherries here catch your eye?

Alright, joking aside, I'd be interested in playing around with that Sonic character of yours. I've been a long time fan of the series, and wouldn't mind answering any lore/story questions that might arise.

You don't care if I use canon characters, do ya?

Well hey there XD I have to say I am very interested . :P I am interested in the pregnant ones and red haired elf looks very cool . I might be interested in the pokemorph and the first one as well.

Reactions: Lewi
Could we perhaps do the black-haired pregnant one? I believe it could be interesting.

I have a really good story line for a mermaid RP, except the mermaid is more of a naiad, ya know. Dragging guys down and drowning them though they occasionally come out of the water due to new feelings of affection towards a mortal and they become human during their time on land.

I have this idea that ( I will play as the male character) A guy ( don't have a name yet) finds your mermaid character and he finds her attractive as all would and starts to tell her tales and stories of his life, and low and behold she becomes interested in his stories, following up to fall for him and trying to decide between going on-land or dragging him down and having him killed despite her growing love for him. But my character has no idea that the mermaid has feelings and he won;'t admit that he has feelings for her as well but neither of them can be with one another because of the way nature works and all.

I still need to elaborate a lot but this is just the basic story-line of it, what do you think?

I'm interested in role-playing with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.