Tokyo Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought up my character. A short, Napoleon complex Russian boy with electricity powers so he can do things like control people like puppets or leave an electrical charge inside them to detonate at his leisure, making him a handy assassin.
Be prepared to be mocked by lthe devilish Ito!!!

Alright, I edited in my character to the first post I said I would.

Hey, i just got out of the emergency room, and i'm really tired. I swear i'll get my stuff up tomorrow

Hey, i just got out of the emergency room, and i'm really tired. I swear i'll get my stuff up tomorrow
Don't worry, take your time...but get it done! RAWR!! jk

Hope you're feeling better tomorrow. I'll plan on getting the IC ready tomorrow night or the next night.

DIDNT GET A NOTIFICATION FOR THIS

Is okay o.o. I am all posted

I was referring to your all caps seeming like you went from rage to nice again.

To explain the recent suggestion about bombing them, Tokyo has an advanced anti-air system in place.

I'll wait to post again until everyone gets more of a chance to post before we get things rolling.

• Thank You
Reactions: DoomyCakez
Bombs don't have to be done from the air - we could just stick a huge one in the sewers below the gym or something.

But, yeah, villains aren't supposed to the smart thing or else the heroes wouldn't win, right? I'm just thinking if we can't beat them all in a group.. we should not fight them as a group, right?

I was referring to your all caps seeming like you went from rage to nice again.

To explain the recent suggestion about bombing them, Tokyo has an advanced anti-air system in place.

I'll wait to post again until everyone gets more of a chance to post before we get things rolling.
Ahhhh okay o v o"

We can lure them away individually but it will be tough because one of the girls is the valivictorian or however its spelled so will be hard to trick. We need more excuses not to be able to use bombs much.

All of these dances will be banned once we rule Tokyo:

I plan on posting tonight. People without completed characters still have a little bit of a chance to squeeze in before the ball gets rolling. People ca still join afterwards, though.

We can jump ahead to when we are approaching the school if you guys want.

Status
Not open for further replies.