Tokyo Takeover

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or more than likely it would be an illusion of himself. He isn't dumb enough to hug one of them girls

Where would the portal lead?
That's where the mystery is. If he doesn't open another slit, then she would be stuck floating in the nothingness of the inbetween.

That's where the mystery is. If he doesn't open another slit, then she would be stuck floating in the nothingness of the inbetween.
A.k.a., my character's closet. The expression "skeleton in the closet" is actually "a bunch of floating dead girls".

A.k.a., my character's closet. The expression "skeleton in the closet" is actually "a bunch of floating dead girls".
Basically LOL. That's one of Ito's favorite things to do. Push them into the inbetween to die of boredom!

Those slit are super helpful though. It makes Ito almost undetectable until he breaks through and whoops some ass~

Basically LOL. That's one of Ito's favorite things to do. Push them into the inbetween to die of boredom!
I was thinking hunger or lack of oxygen was what kills them, but if time doesn't take place in there then it could be boredom. Logic!

I was thinking hunger or lack of oxygen was what kills them, but if time doesn't take place in there then it could be boredom. Logic!
If it was lack of oxygen, then that means that Ito does not need to breath because he uses the Inbetween to travel from place to place LOL. Hunger and stuff works, but all Ito cares about is the being bored part

If it was lack of oxygen, then that means that Ito does not need to breath because he uses the Inbetween to travel from place to place LOL. Hunger and stuff works, but all Ito cares about is the being bored part
That could be an interesting weakness to his portals. He holds his breath while traveling between locations so has a time limit of hiding in portals. Or, if it's a closed portal like just pushing them into a slit, it doesn't get oxygen inside. Of course they'd appear to have no visible cause of death so he'd assume it's boredom. Or it could really be boredom if you were serious about that.

That could be an interesting weakness to his portals. He holds his breath while traveling between locations so has a time limit of hiding in portals. Or, if it's a closed portal like just pushing them into a slit, it doesn't get oxygen inside. Of course they'd appear to have no visible cause of death so he'd assume it's boredom. Or it could really be boredom if you were serious about that.

Nah I wasn't serious about it at all lol. I'll make it to where he holds his breath...but he can hold his breath for a long time now since he does this. So will also make it to where he will have to break back into the Real World a lot while he is travelling to catch his breath. Pretty awesome

Real Name - Morimoto Kanji
Alias - Crimson Striker
Age - 17
Race - Human
Gender - Male
Personality - Kanji is what you might call the archetypal "spoiled brat" and party kid. He's never wanted for anything and in Japan's extremely hierarchical society knows that he's better than those with smaller bank accounts than him. He's a hedonistic thrill-seeker, who spends a great deal of time partying, drinking to excess and otherwise dabbling in things he really shouldn't. Of course, it's also a bit of an open secret that he's a bad boy. Some quietly ignored pregnant girls, the DUI here and there, an more than a few assault charges that were suddenly dropped. Part of why he took up the mantle of Crimson Striker was to engage in this bad boy side without having to go through the whole rigamarole of courts and publicity.
Appearance -
asian_persuasion_by_aerosocks-d65j6gf_zps87yq7ulh.png

Magical Powers - Boy Genius: Kanji might be drowning his brain cells in champagne, but he's got way more of them than anyone else he's ever met. The last IQ test he took clocked him at north of 200. The best thing about this is the elaborate schemes and traps, but he's also an expert at anticipating the movements and strategies of his opponents. ("You fool! I KNEW you would...") He can also construct mad science devices that wouldn't normally work - such as his Crimson Striker suit.
Talents - Kanji has a basically limitless trust fund and the resources of the Morimoto Zaibatsu behind him. This includes more lawyers than you knew there were in Tokyo, safehouses, construction facilities and similar connections. He's also a trained melee combatant, capable of going toe-to-toe with high-level martial artists.
Weaknesses - Kanji is a plain old boring human. A smart, rich human, but a human nonetheless. He also loses almost everything if his identity were to be uncovered, he'd lose many of the assets that go into supporting the Crimson Striker.

Equipment -
1437056030984_zps6kwdet9t.jpg

The Crimson Striker suit is a power armour set that allows Kanji to go toe-to-toe with superhumans and sometimes even surpass them. It includes lightweight bulletproof body armour, power-servos that improve his strength, speed and agility and a flight system. The suit's energy projection system can be used to generate bolts of red energy, create defensive force fields or fly in a burst of bright red energy. There's also an "overclock" mode that makes the suit burn hot and pushes all its traits even further. The suit's systems are primarily run by an AI, which can include hacking and information security.

Backstory - The Crimson Striker has appeared relatively recently in the villain scene and has been operating for a few months without drawing the attention of any prime hero talent. In part that's likely due to his relatively lightweight schemes. He seems to enjoy smash and grab operations and his schemes seem to be about hitting targets he finds the most "fun" rather than the typical world domination agendas, which makes him relatively hard for law enforcement and heroes to predict and track.

He doesn't want to conquer Tokyo because as far as he's concerned he already owns it. For the Crimson Striker is secretly Morimoto Kanji, billionaire heir to one of Japan's largest industrial-financial concerns and at the very top of the social ladder. An economics student at the prestigious Tokyo University, he's rarely seen at class but maintains top grades and is a regular of the most prestigious nightlife venues. A young Kanji idolized heroes and used his father's defense connections to fund a blue-sky research program to create the next generation in personal exo-suits and power armour. Officially, that program was tabled at the prototype stage for "not being scalable to mass production in current economic conditions". In reality, that suit became Crimson Striker.

His first "mission" as Crimson Striker was to attack and antagonize a romantic rival and he wound up leaving the man in traction with multiple compound fractures. The thrill-seeker in him sparked up. His second mission was robbing a bank belonging to his father's rival and burning the cash. There he permanently crippled two of the security guards that tried to stop him. As his career (such as it might be called) went on, he vaguely became aware of people trying to put a team together. At the time, he wasn't much interested because he was doing whatever he found most fun and shackling himself to some slow-witted idiots. But as he began escalating and finding the hero heat increasing. Now, a team starts looking good...

Morimoto Kanji is accepted. I may have a character who calls him "evil Iron Man".

• Love
Reactions: Junnabee
@Justaddnutts

Jinxed better be prepared for Ito's insistent flirting!!!!!~ >:3

• Bucket of Rainbows
I wasn't really going to focus on the whole "making vampires" thing with my character, just probably feed off on random animals or nameless NPC's for the most part.

I wasn't really going to focus on the whole "making vampires" thing with my character, just probably feed off on random animals or nameless NPC's for the most part.

ALUCARD GHOUL HORDE

Eleanor Wayne; Accepted (under the stipulation that his batman family is who inspired the batman media rather than literally doing all of the batman stuff he's shown to have done. This shouldn't be an issue). I assume the other town he was sent off to was Tokyo? Or he decided to go to Japan afterwards to help start his new life?

Ito Zebb; Accepted.

Jack Brando; Accepted, just so long as his vampire powers are not able to create some massive vampire army that would break the plot. Therefore, there should for some reason be a strict limit in place for the amount of vampires that could turn.

It seems like he and Ito would be competitive against each other a lot. From what I know of their characters, they seem like they'd be the ones responsible for allowing our enemies to "morphing time" into their outfits and turn this first battle into a struggle for survival rather than an assassination.
He sent off to Tokyo~!

I'll come up with my character during work tomorrow. Everyone better be ready by the day after tomorrow or else their character shall...be made fun of by a random NPC!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: DoomyCakez
I thought up my character. A short, Napoleon complex Russian boy with electricity powers so he can do things like control people like puppets or leave an electrical charge inside them to detonate at his leisure, making him a handy assassin.

Status
Not open for further replies.