Tokyo Nights

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Zypher, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Chief Inspector Amuro looked at her desk. The reports kept piling up and every time she solved one crime the next one had appeared, twice as confusing and three times more dangerous. Each one of her spies were always in danger of being kidnapped or caught by the Yakuza and now there were even more reports of strange creatures and demons. She tended to ignore those, focusing instead on the immediate threat of the Yakuza. Tokyo was on the verge of destruction and the citizens had no clue, what an awful place to be caught.

She picked up the phone and called Detective Kotetsu, who was investigating down in Harajuku, hoping that he would have caught onto a lead or something by now. Patiently she waited for him to answer.

"Hello?" He said, his voice tired from the late nights they both had to pull lately.

"Yes, Amuro here, head over to Tokyo Tower, looks like there might be a lead over there."

"Understood." She heard the click and hung up as well.

Quickly she rubbed her eyes and turned back to her files that never seemed to end. She knew one of her cops was on the Yakuza payroll and the way one of her other ones was acting she'd almost believe demonic possession, but she usually figured it was lack of sleep, food or both. This city needed to be fixed and fast, that's why she hoped her samurai team would be able to figure this out before long...

2. <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoCmZgK02nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YoCmZgK02nw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

"Humans. I don't suppose I'll ever understand them. Or perhaps I already do? As vicious and bloodthirsty as any demon. Over the past seven or so months I've watched this so called "Police Force" try to keep the illusion of peace. And thus far, they've done a gut-spewingly good job. It makes me want to kill the entire lot of them. However, where would the fun in that be? Why let these useless bags of flesh continue to think that all is well? Why not strike absolute terror into their hearts? I want to see this little fiasco with that idiotic bunch of "gangsters" go absolutely ballistic! And what better way than to throw the entire police force into panic!?"

The Demon Lord Xelordasan mused to himself from a building rooftop high up in the Harajuku streets. Next to him were three mangled bodies. As result of a recent lapse in self control he ended up snacking on a few souls. One body was missing its head from the upper jaw and above, another had been impaled and slashed on shadow claws to he point one could see through the three vertical slashes. The last had a hole in its chest the size of a softball.

"Such a pity. This one had such a nice body. Oh wellll!" Xelordasan's voice was almost sing-song, "One for the money, two for the show, three for the hell of it and heeeeere we go!"

Xelordasan grabbed the shadow cast by the roof access' door and grew three tentacles, dangled all three bodies over the roof's edge, and dropped all three at once. After a satisfacting sound of three bodies hitting the pavement, an even more satisfying sounds of terrified shrieks came from below.

"Hehehehehehahahahahaaaaa! I LOVE this place!" the Demon Lord giggled ecstatically. He had a bad habit of becoming overly giddy after snacking on a few souls that were never meant to regenerate himself. Xelordasan leapt to the bottom of the building and melded into the shadows before slipping into a service tunnel underground where the shadows could take him to the club to get a few hours of work in.

[Summary: Xelordasan muses about the police force's efforts to keep the city's illusion of peace intact and decides that its time to rock the boat and does so by throwing three mangled corpses off a roof onto a busy street.]

3. And so Harima puts away yet another book left on a table by an idiotic human. Her dark eyes look around the place, agitated. Come on girl, you've only got two hours left 'til you're off for the day, Harima encouraged herself as she continued doing her job. You can kill as many humans as you want once you're done with this stupid job, Harima thought optimistically as she began to have a little bit more spring in her step. She continued down a row of book shelves, organizing whatever seemed out of place before returning to the front desk.

"May I help you?" Harima asked quietly to a small group of kids, a graceful, toothless smile displaying on her radiant face.

"Yes, can you tell me where you would find books about baseball players?" a bright-eyed boy asked, adjusting his baseball cap after asking the question.

"Yes, the biographies and other non-fiction books are in that section to your right," Harima answered quietly, a bright smile still on her face.

"Thank you, ma'am," the kids all said quietly as they went off to the right.

Now that I think about it, at least even the children try to shut up in the library, Harima optimistically thought to herself as she took a moment to comb through her extensive dark hair.

4. Around dusk, or thereabouts, as a moderate breeze blew through the streets just outside of Tokyo's notorious red-light district, Kumo Satori worked in a hurried daze. His hands moving like the wings of a humming bird. His bleached out hair, an orangish red in the soft street light, hung loosely in his face. Around his waist, under his red leather trench coat, was a light weight tool belt which held all the necessary items one might need to break into and steal a car. At this moment Kumo was about two seconds away from hot wiring a 2010 Lambo reventon roadster, an insanely hot car. Although cars like this were not commonly parked alone on the street, the man guarding it was dead and stuffed in a near by dumpster. Kumo didn't take any chances. A car this hot was worth murder and the money it would bring to his Yakuza faction would earn him some much needed respect.

~ a few sparks and wire ties later ~

Kumo was behind the wheel in the blink of an eye, literally. He grinned for a second at his success before slamming it into first and edging the gas slowing with his right foot. The car jerked forward and he was doing 60 down the street. Whoever owned this car would be having a very bad night once they discovered it was gone and the guy hired to watch it dead. Whatver though, its not like Kumo really cared. And besides, who was going to stop him? His clan had members of the police force working for them and the rest of them could go to hell s far as Kumo was concerned. If it came to an all out war, Kumo was confident that his gang could shoot it out with them in the middle of Tokyo! Really tear this place up. He slowed for a red light as street lamp flickered overhead. Kumo looked over to the passenger seat, laying against the seat, propped up on the head rest, was his sword; an incredible work of art that he guarded with his life. On the surface, Kumo was nothing more than a Yukuza car thief, but under it all he was a disciplined Ninja who could harness the power of the wind. He had great respect for nature and a love for the finer things in life. Above all else though, he loved his Yakuza set. They were strong, fierce and relentless. Kumo was fearless, even the news of Demons hardly shook him. If he was to die at the hands of a demons, in his eyes, it would be a more respectable than being shot down in the streets by the Police.

~The light turned green as Kumo sped off to deliver the car~

5. Shu kept a relativly sane life for a college student his age. Besides the beast lurking inside him everything was normal. It took a little persuasion on the beasts part to convince him that he was real in fact, and that it was in the best interests of both parties to keep him satisfied. There was nothing worse than taking control for a couple of days and making him watch as he did things with his body, things no normal person would do. Or in some case could.

About midway through school he got a text from an anonymous sender asking to meet him at Tokyo Tower that evening. He thought nothing at it at first but as time went on he got more curious as to who the sender was and decided to meet with whom ever it was. Besides, it was not like they could do anything to cause massive tramua to him.

Now it was dusk and Shu was near the base of the tower an hour early, curiousity overwhelming him.

6. [​IMG]

Emerging from the night club another 7000 yen richer, Xelordasan looked around for a safe place to drop his human disguise. He only had about three minute to do so before he'd have to recharge, "Damn twenty minute limit. Oh well!" after slipping into a dark alley and morphing back into demon form, he melded into the shadows. About two hours had passed since he entered the club, making it about seven o'clock at night. I think I'll go see what Haircut is up to..."

Haircut was his nickname for Harima Ono. As he slipped through the shadows approaching the library she worked at, he peered in to make sure no students were present. He had already had to do clean up once. He wasn't in any mood to do it again, and Haircut would probably get pissy if he decided to just leave bodies strewn about. He slipped in and hunted down Harima before placing a few runic barriers in key locations to be activated on a thought and using a shadowy tendril he flicked off the lights for more shadow. Considering his reputation among demons it wouldn't be good if she decided to try to get rid of him with the lights on. Even with the shelves casting shadows, he probably wouldn't be able to do very well. Once he materialized in the chair behind her.

"Hello, Haircut," a sneer forming on his shadow shrouded face.

7. Harima was closing the library for the night when something seemed eerily wrong with the place. Trying to keep her hair from floating up into an attack position, she made sure that nobody was there before going back to the front desk. It was normal for a few moments until suddenly, the lights were flicked off. Probably him, Harima thought, a scowl now on her face as she tapped her foot, waiting for him to start talking. Waiting for him, she walked over to a table in the library, only for him to appear in a seat behind her.

"Hello, Haircut," a sneer forming on his shadow shrouded face.

"What do you want?" Harima coldly responded, the ends of her hair strands now beginning to float up with her now tensing body.

8. Great. Cause to hell about any of my other future ideas.

This RP should be a least 50 posts this time.

The RP is base on the Overlord anime. The one where people find their avatars becoming their real body along with their guild, and they are located in a new world. We have did rps about it recently/before.

Alright.

But this time. Both of our girls are the founders of the guild. There are others that joined the guild, or helped them as they were starting the guild. But the two of them spent the most time/real money/and such building the guild, and improving it.

It all started as them meeting in the game, becoming friends, and deciding to form a guild to help other monster-characters that are bullied by the human-players.

They became the 'mothers of creation' by being the two that basically created the guild.

Now over the years, the two have become the most powerful players in the game, only rival by each other.
    At the same time...well they develop feelings for each other. But both never reveal personal info, and so...were afraid they would be rejected.

The truth was both girls were able to spend so much time due to being restricted to a hospital. Both may be missing a limb, cant talk/hear or something, or something else really serious. Basically whom would want a handicap?

However neither knew the other was in the same position.

So as the game was ending...

They were panicking. Should they reveal info so they could try and get in touch with other in the real world? Or arrange to meet in another game? Or what?

But they found their self in their avatar bodies....

The emotions of having a chance to only enjoy the world like they always wanted, and with the one they loved....well it affects them.

To go from what felt like their lowest point to the highest point. They were practically goddess in this new world.
    Maybe now something could happen?

It did not help that all NPCs of the guild consider them their 'mothers'...in the literal sense.

Anyways...

This means some unfortunate girl in real life becomes her avatar in a game she spent all her time playing. And this happen to the one she had a crush on/loved also...so she not alone. She did not have anything to miss in the real world. So this was a real beginning that she could be happy about.

Now this means your girl's avatar can be whatever you want. A vampire, elf, a dragon-girl, a goddess, a undead, a fairy, a kitsune, a goo/slime person, etc. Level 100......either focus on physical, magic, or a combo. (I wont get into their actual stats this time)

In our intro posts we need to talk about the guild, the npcs, and such though. Since our girls were the main 'programmers' that did that.... (Or they design it, and had someone else make it happen).

Anyways we did a Overlord RP before where one girl was in the hospital. But never both, or if we did, not often. But I read a fanfic today that inspire this, and while we did something like it before, I thought with some changes it could turn out pretty good.

9. XD plus my idea is for my girl to be a sort of...summoner girl. She gives life to her stuffed animals and orders them to attack her foes. so she looks adorable but can be exceedingly deadly.
    So its only a matter of making her willing to kill, eat, and enslave those who are not willing to work with her :3

10. Hmm...guess I will go try and make a intro post.

11. Amadeus

[​IMG]

He nodded his relief and, with some hesitance, reached over to brush her shoulder off of any debris that could have missed him. "There. Better." He nearly expected this woman to pull a Wick maneuver, where she in return would adjust his collar and provide a gentle smack to the back of his head. Instead, she nudged him gently, which again, provided surprise. He nearly expected his body to recoil, but it didn't. Rather his shoulders slumped and he allowed himself the pleasure to relax.

"It is nothing, Shilla. I would have done the same for anyone else, besides..." He heard a commotion again, allowing a chuckle to form in his chest. Oh dear. Someone is going to end up with a broken arm I am sure. Or worse. Neck. But hey, it wouldn't be the first time I've seen a dead body. It wouldn't be too bad of a sight to behold. He grimaced inwardly. He wondered if the sacrifice could possibly erase the bad thoughts in his head. Anything to get the forsaken voice out of his mind.

"Indeed. Besides. I wouldn't have liked to see you harmed in any way. It is not a good thing to see such a respectful woman in such conditions." He stretched out his back as he realized he had a scrap or two against his clothing. No matter. He could stitch those back up in no time. He turned his attention back towards her, surprised at her sudden words.

She'd break her own religious vows for me? If I felt ever so uncomfortable? Goodness, a human and a rule breaker. My mother must be having an all out fit of rage in hell. Ha! She's having one all the time now, wherever she is. Oh well, I suppose the immortality might be good if I never have to see her cold dead eyes again.

"Shilla...Oh dear. I did not mean to put you in a situation such as this. I am hesitant, for certain, but I do not want you to break any customs if it means my..." Safety? Health, wellbeing? Goodness, Amadeus had never put too much thought into that. At least, not since Wick died. He recalled she used to wake him up every morning to go take a quick exercise regiment, hellish runs and yoga poses. Amadeus never wanted to admit it, but he loved it. Now? He didn't exactly care what happened to his body. He supposed now a sacrifice could have been good. He honestly did not care, although his instincts tried to scream against anything that may have been stupid. "My comfort levels. But I deeply appreciate what you are offering." He bit his lip. If it meant no longer having to live with Alro... "I will come and see how it is. I will try not to take you up on your offer...but if I do...I owe you. Anything you ask of me I shall give." He was shaken up by his own words. He prayed he would not regret it.

12. "They love you."

13. Anya lay her head on his chest.

14. "Want to see her."

15. sure :3

also not sure if you know what 'head shots' are but they are bascially pictures of faces that are sent to movie studios and fasion magazines (they are sort of like a picture resume)
    I figure I'd put this here so you arent confused when making your post in lightning

16. Blair

She blushed brightly and turned her face towards the wall “Oh dear. That obvious huh?” She sighed shakily and felt a pat

“Relax Bliz. You just have to act like everything is normal.

“You say it like it’s easy.” Blair replied, chuckling sheepishly.

Belle

She sighed “I agree and it worries me a lot. That’s why I’m glad she’s agreed to do sparring with me, so she doesn’t...well...get killed.”

17. we can end it

18. "Hmm, I guess this schmuck works, too," Harima replied as she strutted over to the alley, following Xelordasan and the man who had pointed a gun at his face. "Do you mind if I ask the questions?" Harima asked Xelordasan as she looked at the now vulnerable human with a dark sneer, her hair slowly rising up showing that she felt a strong urge to slaughter this man right here and there.