Tokyo Ghoul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luhan~

Taking off his dark jacket, he set it gently in Nami's arms. "Don't worry too much. It won't take long." Looking up at the other ghoul with narrowed eyes, he could see the other ghoul settling down in a fighting stance, his kagune already stretched out. It was a slimy green thing really, tentacle like objects floating about from his back. Lowering himself into his fencing stance, the heels of his foot off the ground, straining his thigh tendons, he let his own kagune grow from his back, ruining his shirt. His own kagune shimmered like the fire, four bird wing shapes made up of little feather shapes.

"Ready to die?" He looked at the ghoul, cocking an eyebrow before it started. Right off the bat, he could see that the other ghoul moved slower than he did, but he himself had been weakened by his hunger, his mother's food, and that sandwich. Basically, all he had in his stomach was coffee. Their kagunes met in midair, exchanging a few quick blows, getting a feel for each other before it really started.

On the ground, the ghouls exchanged more blows, Luhan injuring him a little more than him. It was over when Luhan dodged a hit, his kagune stabbing into the other ghoul's stomach, wounding him enough so that any smarter ghoul would run. Watching as the form retreated into the night, he let his kagune disappear, his left eye reverting back to it's natural hazel brown state.

"I owe you an apology and an explanation. I'm sorry about dragging you into this mess and I swear I wasn't thinking about eating you. I never told you the truth about transferring here. Remember that accident I told you about? The cyclist that had hit me? That cyclist had been a ghoul, and when he crashed into me, he died instantly and I had been wounded to the point where I was going to die. The head surgeon decided to plant some of his working organs into my failing and swelling organs because we matched blood types, but he didn't know that the cyclist was a ghoul. The story would lead to here, where I have a human ghoul body." He stared at Nami, his eyes holding a dark sorrow no one had seen a while before he took his jacket and slipped it on, hiding his ruined shirt. In one swift move, his arm wrapped around Nami's smaller body, pulling her closer to his chest and hugged her. "I'm really sorry." He murmured.

Nami's thoughts ran a thousand miles per minute, her heart hammering against her chest as the sounds of the previous battle echoed within the residues of her mind. It was always strangely sickening, and to make matters worse, a newfound friend had been involved in it. The sound stopped as soon as Luhan started talking, but it didn't mean she was calm just yet. It was hard to tell if the girl was just silent or if she felt scared just by looking into her dull raven orbs.

As she was enclosed in her classmate's embrace, she could vaguely feel the heat gathering in her cheeks.

'This is no time to be blushing!' She reprimanded herself before pushing the teen away.

"T-This is, I..." Nami grumbled something mostly to herself, irritated and embarrassed for stuttering. She breathed in deeply before continuing. "...Thank you for the help. I'm sorry but I can walk home myself." Those were the last words she said before she trotted down the dark street alone.

Luhan~

He had returned home late in the night, after stopping for a quick meal of a man who had committed suicide on the highway. Sneaking in quietly, Luhan tore off his ruined shirt before tossing it into the trash, no real use left for it. His parents had already fallen asleep, he could tell by the way they were breathing.

Sitting down by his desk, Luhan began his homework, unsure of what else to do.

In the morning, Luhan jumped out the window, leaving a note behind for his mother. Walking to school, Luhan entered the classroom as Kai glared at him, taking a seat beside Nami's empty seat as if nothing had happened.

((Sorry it's so short D: ))

[Sorry for the lateness of the reply >n< Some stuff came up and I wasn't able to get on for a few days.]

Nami went straight to bed after that night, thinking of the countless possibilities that could have happened to her when she was caught in between a heated ghoul to ghoul battle. Thoughts about her supposedly new friend, Luhan, and his story about his motorcycle accident kept her brain thinking non-stop that she didn't realize it was already half-past two in the morning before she finally got some shut eye. It was going to be hard for her to face him, she thought but she didn't want to jeopardize her attendance record for something as petty as fear.

The next day, Nami came into her class. Walked in and sat in her seat, looking as if nothing wrong could have happened the night before that.

Reactions: XiaoLu
Status
Not open for further replies.