Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Action, Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Magical, Sci-Fi, Steampunk, etc.
7IjrOOt.png

ALTERNATE UNIVERSE

GMs:
@Artorias - @Ali - @Detective Zero - @Akashi

Cijp7uI.jpg

ROLEPLAY SETTING: 14TH DISTRICT

The Humans have collided with the Ghouls in many occasions and for many generations. The Ghouls are spread throughout the world, and specifically in almost all of the districts in Tokyo. The CCG, or in other words, the Ghoul Investigators have been enforcing the streets at night but also during day to keep the Humans safe and free of the danger they can face. They also go by another name, but that is only used among the Ghouls themselves, which would be Doves. The CCG has initiated a program to get rid of each and every Ghoul in Tokyo, and throughout the many years, they've succeeded in annihilating them in a few districts. The danger the CCG poses is much more greater than before.

The rumors have especially spread throughout Tokyo, which is the most dense and populated city when it comes to Ghouls. The Ghouls are running scared in many districts. Some are even afraid to act and or feist on the Humans. Investigators are also spread around the districts and often walk around the streets to make sure something unexpected doesn't happen.

With change, the Humans are growing stronger, and for some unknown reason, the activity of the Doves in the 14th district is quite high. A sudden order from the Director of the CCG has made even the Investigators confused and suspicious about whats really going on. The sudden move to the 14th district has raised tension in the CCG and deviated the schedule planned with the program to get rid of the Ghouls in Tokyo.

There has also been some rumors among the Ghouls about a group called Kuragari Ishi, but they are also referred to as the In'ei. What they stand for is unknown to the most, but the Ghouls scattered around the streets are wondering if they are the reason for why the Doves have turned their attention towards the 14th district. There is also semi-known cafe in the 14th district named Iblis Fleur.

Iblis Fleur is known as a sanctuary or a safe place for the Ghouls, but not everyone knows about it. It is mostly managed by the latter, but it is also there to serve the Human customers in the area, and outside of it. In this world, there are Humans and or Ghouls that are quite different, from each and every individual. Some are trying to live their life as safe as possible, some Ghouls are slaughtering the Humans to kill time, or sate their hunger.

Despite all the occurences happening around Tokyo, the crime rate has not decreased. Humans have been mutilated and killed horribly in the streets. Even with CCG enforcing the streets, the war between the Doves and the Ghouls has never been worse.

CHARACTER TEMPLATE FOR GHOULS

[spoili]
Appearance: (Picture or details)

Name:
Race: Ghoul
Affiliation: (Optional)

Ghoul Mask: (Picture or details)

Dislikes: (Optional)

Weaknesses:

Kagune: (As much details as possible)

Personality:
History: (Cannot be RPed)
[/spoili]

CHARACTER TEMPLATE FOR GHOUL INVESTIGATORS

[spoili]
Appearance: (Picture or details)

Name:
Race: Human
Affiliation: CCG

Weaknesses:

Quinque: (As much details as possible)

Personality:

Extra:
[/spoili]

IMPORTANT RULES

[spoili]
1. A maximum of three characters is allowed per player. Create more than one if you can handle it.

2. Half-human/Half-ghouls does not exist in this roleplay. Do not make one.

3. Godmodding, metagaming and powerplaying is strictly forbidden.

4. No one liners, or even two. A detailed paragraph is a must. We require you to atleast post up to four lines, and not sentences. However, we encourage more.

5. Golden Rule. Don't be a dick.

6. Keep things as realistic as possible in terms of your character, environment and plot-wise. If an event occurs, act accordingly and realistically, depending on the situation.

7. We encourage quality posts more than quantity, but if you're able to do both, it'll help you, your character(s), and us.

8. Grammar is important. We strongly implore the players to explain situations/their movements, or anything that involves another party, environment as easy as possible. If your post is neat and easy on the readers, this rule should not pose a problem. If its seen, you will be notified to better your posts.

9. All Iwaku rules apply.
[/spoili]

CHARACTER STARTERS

There are some base similarities between our alternate universe and the canon. Iblis Fleur is like Anteiku, and Kuragari Ishi which are also known as the In'ei is an organization like the Aogiri Tree from the canon. CCG is CCG, as always. However, both Iblis Fleur and Kuragari Ishi will be quite different. The plot will be unique with its own form and aspect.

Kuragari Ishi is an anti/bad organization which is controlled by @Ali

Iblis Fleur is a neutral/good organization which is controlled by @Detective Zero

CCG is OPEN FOR LEADER

For starters. A maximum of three players will be allowed to create a character for either Kuragari Ishi or Iblis Fleur. It's first come, first serve. In the future, as the plot progresses, players are allowed to choose their own path.

A minimum of three players is required for CCG at least, but as many players as possible can create a character for it.

Any and all questions can be asked through PM to either Akashi, Ali, Artorias and Detective Zero, or you can just ask them in the OOC.​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Esmeray
Wait... since when have sunburns been classified as trigger-inducing images? T_T wtf world.
Lol i just put it in a spoiler so people that didn't want to see it didn't have to.

I'm debating on making a dove.

Hand me all the Kakujas.

I'll prolly make a Rank 3 or something later.

Ratings and ranks are still doled out as per the GM's instructions as far as I know. I simply put a rating on mine cause of copy paste from last RP.

I'm getting frustrated. The person who was supposed to draw that picture I showed you guys as payment never responded to my email. >.>

Oh yeah, whilst I'm remembering...

@Artorias, I've left a bit of a gap in Kyokuna's backstory about the ghoul what done did for his face, the one he's now attempting to track down. Your man Shang actually fits the bill nicely, so I was wondering if you'd be up for the two characters having a past connection along those lines. Would make for some fun confrontations in-game.

I think I finally decided on the kagune/kakuja that I wanted for one of my characters. He's going to have Dragon wing like kagune, and then a kakuja that's like armor and makes up the rest of the "dragon". I think I am going to call him the Crimson Dragon because that is totally original. xD

WIP

Appearance:
for_iviolaceous_by_danny_chama-da4rmnl.jpg

Name: The Violet Dragon

Race: Ghoul

Occupation: reconnaissance, infiltration, scout, spy, undercover work
Affiliation: Kuragari Ishi

Ghoul Mask:
206aceeffb0d53c910933cbbfe6344c1.jpg

Weaknesses:

Kagune: (As much details as possible)

Personality:

Last edited:
Oh yeah, whilst I'm remembering...

@Artorias, I've left a bit of a gap in Kyokuna's backstory about the ghoul what done did for his face, the one he's now attempting to track down. Your man Shang actually fits the bill nicely, so I was wondering if you'd be up for the two characters having a past connection along those lines. Would make for some fun confrontations in-game.

That sounds fine with me Grumps. I will be home shortly and start looking over CSes and accepting and stuff.

Alright. All the characters (Except the two WIPs from @Clyde and @Vio) are accepted. I will discuss with Zero about what ranks to give everyone and make a character list for everyone so they can see who is played by who and what Faction they belong too.

Reactions: FrostedCaramel
Alright. All the characters (Except the two WIPs from @Clyde and @Vio) are accepted. I will discuss with Zero about what ranks to give everyone and make a character list for everyone so they can see who is played by who and what Faction they belong too.

I'll get it finished tonight

I think I finally decided on the kagune/kakuja that I wanted for one of my characters. He's going to have Dragon wing like kagune, and then a kakuja that's like armor and makes up the rest of the "dragon". I think I am going to call him the Crimson Dragon because that is totally original. xD
There is no kakuja allowed yet, or in the beginning. If anything you will have a kagune like anyone else. No full dragon-y armor. Besides, in order to attain kakuja you'll have to also feast on other ghouls.

So in other words, people cannot have a kakuja from the beginning. It should only happen through a realistic development in our setting.

...kakuja...
THE YOUNGEST.

MOST EFFIMINATE MALE.

YOU HAVE EVER LAYED EYES UPON.

ALSO A CANNIBAL.
METAL AS FUCK.

Too bad that's unrealistic even for a Ghoul

• Love
Reactions: Esmeray
THE YOUNGEST.

MOST EFFIMINATE MALE.

YOU HAVE EVER LAYED EYES UPON.

ALSO A CANNIBAL.
METAL AS FUCK.

Too bad that's unrealistic even for a Ghoul
I don't think it's unrealistic at all. Eto began cannibalism at the age of 14, but took a decade for her to achieve the kakuja that she has now. So I won't do a kakuja, but I will take my character down the same path. So yes, my character is indeed metal as fuck.

Also I haven't decided if my character will be male or female yet. xD

There is no kakuja allowed yet, or in the beginning. If anything you will have a kagune like anyone else. No full dragon-y armor. Besides, in order to attain kakuja you'll have to also feast on other ghouls.

So in other words, people cannot have a kakuja from the beginning. It should only happen through a realistic development in our setting.
That's perfectly fine! ^^

Now should she be a chimera and have both the wings and a tail, or just one or the other. - 3 -

Eto began cannibalism at the age of 14
It took her ten years from that point though, so having it already would have been unrealistic was what I meant .-.

WE'RE GOOD NO HURD FELLINGS

It took her ten years from that point though, so having it already would have been unrealistic was what I meant .-.

WE'RE GOOD NO HURD FELLINGS
Oooh I thought you meant that it was unrealistic for a 14 year old to be into cannibalism. xD

2nb6etg.jpg
Name: Akila "Kila" Saharu

Race: Human

Affiliation: CCG

Likes: Spicy foods|Sweets|Dancing|Music|Sparring|Teasing|Beaches
Dislikes: Sushi|Ghouls|Sadists|Death|Fire|Her arm

Strengths: Ranged Combat|Hand-to-Hand combat|Unpredictable|Climbing|Quick|Recon|Her arm
Weaknesses: Fire|Close melee combat|Koukaku types|Her mercy|Stubbornness|Her arm

Quinque: Akila has 4 Ukaku type quinque. 2 are in a black suitcase rather than the standard silver, and 2 are hidden in sheathes at the small of her back. They're about 8 inches in diameter with a razor sharp edge on the outer rim and look like this [spoili]eiserne_drossel_by_wingsofdespair.jpg[/spoili] E
xcept pure black with lime green veins running through it.

Personality: Upbeat|Rebellious|Mysterious|Witty|Mischievous|Loyal|Passionate|Stubborn|Strong
History: Akila was born in India but moved to Japan with her parents at age 8. Her father was in the military as a naval commander. He was gone 9 months out of the year so she doesn't remember a whole lot about him. He died overseas when she was 10. Her mother worked as a nurse in Japan. Her hectic hours often leaving Akila to herself, which the girl didnt think as anything new. She was use to being alone or with a babysitter.

Everything was pretty normal when it came to Akila as life went on. Until one fateful night at age 14, her mother was killed in a car crash. With no other family to take her in Akila was put into foster care. She bounced from home to home until a mysterious man adopted her after only visiting her once. The man was quiet, blunt, and rough around the edges. But overall, not inherently bad. Things were rocky for a time between them until her adoptive father revealed a secret to her that left her stunned. He actually worked for CCG as a dove, or a ghoul-hunter. And he wanted her to inherit his legacy.

From then on Akila studied ghouls and trained to eliminate them under his tillage. After high school Akila was accepted into the CCG as a trainee. She excelled in her work, being well prepared by her father. At age 20 Akila was sent out with Adian (her adopted father) to check out suspicious activity in a old factory. People thought it was just kids and druggies causing trouble, but the CCG wanted to make sure. It wasnt. As soon as they reached the inside they were ambushed by a group of ghouls. Adian died that night and Akila lost her right arm, only surviving because of Adian's sacrifice. She now has a mechanical arm made of a mix of Magnesium alloy and titanium that has been equipped to shoot Q-Bullets out the wrist. But she only has a clip of 6 before she has to reload.

Extra: Her mechanical arm is covered in an electronic skin similar to this but it looks like real skin.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.