Tokyo Ghoul: Two Worlds (AU - OOC - INFORMATION)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see someone else show some interest. We have no intention on giving this up, just had our attention elsewhere until more people did find their way here.

Hope the consideration will be worth it in some way or another :P

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
There might be a few changes to the setting if we get enough people to show some interest in this.

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
WAIT FOR MI

GHOUL

(google yay)
Name: Loukain Mathis (LOO - kai-n- mah - TEES )

Race: Rank A Ghoul (rjhd IT SAYS MY RANK)

Occupation: What does one of these mass murdering killing machines do now a days? Oh, probably sipping coffee at McDonald's. SIP SIP. NOPE. okay, he probably does but, he's actually a Voice Actor at his friend's place. He's the Seiyuu of Ichibwuya Chachawoo in the anime THE FEELS. His friend agreed not to make his picture public so people know who voices Ichibwuya. Soo... an undercover voice actor.
Affiliation: Kuragari Ishi

Ghoul Mask: (Picture or details)

Likes: Humans, Blood, War, and uh... voice acting, drawing, running, jogging, reading sometimes if it's good, sleeping
Dislikes: Rainbows, Dogs, BIRDS, bossy women, bossy men, bus drivers

Weaknesses: freaking ukakus spoiling his fun
human food for consumption
DOGS

Kagune:
i choose to be this:
tumblr_n6w4q9OtXB1t8s7fzo4_r1_500.gif

because his animation is the fastest and it sounds cool

but tah

It's has a tail like appearance, emerging from his tail bone. There are two of these tails, both twins. They reach medium-distance, and they have a decent speed, defense, and offense. The Bikaku is a light shade of gray, matching the color of the sky on a rainy day. It doesn't look like much, but it's dangerous.

Personality: Loukain is pretty sane during the mornings and work hours. He's energetic, healthy, athletic, and bubbly sometimes! All of which IS A COVER. He's always going on a killing spree whether it be ghoul or human that is inferior to his affiliation or inferior to his affiliation's plans. Other times, if it's a quiet night, he finds corpses or stupid kids (adults i mean being stupid) to kill. Sometimes he's sane, sometimes he's not. Internally, he's always thinking of a clock counting down to it's end, or sometimes it's adding time. For example:

"Hey, Lou!" Jasper called. (his friend)
Two thousand, one thousand nine hundred ninety nine, one thousand nine hundred ninety eight...
"Lou!"
"Oh, uh, yeah?" Lou finally called out.
One thousand nine hundred ninety nine, two thousand, two thousand one...

also did i do math right
History: First a ghoul, always a ghoul! Loukain had a mother and father who were primarily good parents who didn't really interfere with the CCG or humans too much. They gathered the corpses most of the time and used those to fulfill their hunger. However, one day, mother didn't come home. He picked up her scent one day and saw that she had been killed by a CCG agent, multiple stab wounds almost as if a spear-like quinque did this to her. He was mad, so mad, that he went on a rampage for a few days, killing humans at night. His father helped him calm down at some point.
Then, when he was sixteen, his father had been killed by the same spear-looking wounds, only in a different manner. These wounds look like the user was hesitating, scared. Except, that didn't matter since he was already enraged. Soon, he joined Kuragari Ishi.

That's when his life took a big turn.

Extra: He loves the game LEGENDS OF DWURTIDUR
( o rilly dilly )

GHOUL INVESTIGATOR

Name: Aimery Bosco

Race: Human

Occupation & Rank: Rank 2 Ghoul Investigator / Video Game Maker (in his free time ofc. if he has any. He made LEGENDS OF DWURTIDUR )
Affiliation: CCG

Weaknesses: WHY DO YOU DO THIS RINKAKUS. but tah
he's sometimes emotional, not always, but sometimes
he likes candy and food
sleeping whenever he gets a chance
GETTING TICKLED

Quinque: (As much details as possible)
Koukaku blade! YAS

The Koukaku blade is formed like a spear with a narrow end (so no rickity crickity edges, comes straight to a point), only a bit longer to reach mid-range. It is actually a set of two blades. They both are mostly invested in defense, except the second blade is a little more on the offense side. Both are somewhat lightweight, but is heavy enough to be two handed ( or one, but you cant dual wield). It's white like the CCG cases they come in.

Personality: Aimery is not as social as you would think in the CCG business. He is a hard rock metal lover who enjoys gory games and horror movies, but he tends to keep to himself. He tries to look happy and seem happy, but you will usually see him in a gloomy mood. He's a little, not a lot, a little more open to someone if he knows the person, but not really. When he's fighting, he's obedient and tries to read his opponent's actions. Within battle, he's a logical thinker but anywhere else he's not. If something is emotional (like chapters 136-139 of TG and kaneki's last momemts, snif snif, snuf snuf) he will sometimes break down and cry. He's... sort of a man?
History: Aimery's dad was a CCG member, his mom was a cook at the college of buslandia. The Kokaku quinque was something Aimery admired. It was called Tai 1/2, and even if it didn't sound like much, the weapon was so cool! His father used it in his work, and he'd said it would eventually be passed down to him when Aimery became a CCG member. When Aimery was young, there was an emergency about a female ghoul killing another CCG member, and his dad went on the job and won!
Aimery was so happy...
...until his dad became a victim in the mass murder that happened over the span of a few days after that! Aimery quickly became a CCG member and vowed to avenge his dad. When he was fifteen, he successfully completed his mission of killing a male ghoul, even though he hesitated for a while. Since then, he's enjoyed his work ever since.

Extra: He's an extreme THE FEELS fan. ( o golly lord )

Last edited by a moderator:
WAIT FOR MI

GHOUL

(google yay)
Name: Loukain Mathis (LOO - kai-n- mah - TEES )

Race: Ghoul

Occupation: What does one of these mass murdering killing machines do now a days? Oh, probably sipping coffee at McDonald's. SIP SIP. NOPE. okay, he probably does but, he's actually a Voice Actor at his friend's place. He's the Seiyuu of Ichibwuya Chachawoo in the anime THE FEELS. His friend agreed not to make his picture public so people know who voices Ichibwuya. Soo... an undercover voice actor.
Affiliation: Kuragari Ishi

Ghoul Mask: (Picture or details)

Likes: Humans, Blood, War, and uh... voice acting, drawing, running, jogging, reading sometimes if it's good, sleeping
Dislikes: Rainbows, Dogs, BIRDS, bossy women, bossy men, bus drivers

Weaknesses: freaking ukakus spoiling his fun
human food for consumption
DOGS

Kagune:
i choose to be this:
tumblr_n6w4q9OtXB1t8s7fzo4_r1_500.gif

because his animation is the fastest and it sounds cool

but tah

It's has a tail like appearance, emerging from his tail bone. There are two of these tails, both twins. They reach medium-distance, and they have a decent speed, defense, and offense. The Bikaku is a light shade of gray, matching the color of the sky on a rainy day. It doesn't look like much, but it's dangerous.

Personality: Loukain is pretty sane during the mornings and work hours. He's energetic, healthy, athletic, and bubbly sometimes! All of which IS A COVER. He's always going on a killing spree whether it be ghoul or human that is inferior to his affiliation or inferior to his affiliation's plans. Other times, if it's a quiet night, he finds corpses or stupid kids (adults i mean being stupid) to kill. Sometimes he's sane, sometimes he's not. Internally, he's always thinking of a clock counting down to it's end, or sometimes it's adding time. For example:

"Hey, Lou!" Jasper called. (his friend)
Two thousand, one thousand nine hundred ninety nine, one thousand nine hundred ninety eight...
"Lou!"
"Oh, uh, yeah?" Lou finally called out.
One thousand nine hundred ninety nine, two thousand, two thousand one...

also did i do math right
History: First a ghoul, always a ghoul! Loukain had a mother and father who were primarily good parents who didn't really interfere with the CCG or humans too much. They gathered the corpses most of the time and used those to fulfill their hunger. However, one day, mother didn't come home. He picked up her scent one day and saw that she had been killed by a CCG agent, multiple stab wounds almost as if a spear-like quinque did this to her. He was mad, so mad, that he went on a rampage for a few days, killing humans at night. His father helped him calm down at some point.
Then, when he was sixteen, his father had been killed by the same spear-looking wounds, only in a different manner. These wounds look like the user was hesitating, scared. Except, that didn't matter since he was already enraged. Soon, he joined Kuragari Ishi.

That's when his life took a big turn.

Extra: He loves the game LEGENDS OF DWURTIDUR
( o rilly dilly )

GHOUL INVESTIGATOR

Name: Aimery Bosco

Race: Human

Occupation: Ghoul Investigator / Video Game Maker (in his free time ofc. if he has any. He made LEGENDS OF DWURTIDUR )
Affiliation: CCG

Weaknesses: WHY DO YOU DO THIS RINKAKUS. but tah
he's sometimes emotional, not always, but sometimes
he likes candy and food
sleeping whenever he gets a chance
GETTING TICKLED

Quinque: (As much details as possible)
Koukaku blade! YAS

The Koukaku blade is formed like a spear with a narrow end (so no rickity crickity edges, comes straight to a point), only a bit longer to reach mid-range. It is actually a set of two blades. They both are mostly invested in defense, except the second blade is a little more on the offense side. Both are somewhat lightweight, but is heavy enough to be two handed ( or one, but you cant dual wield). It's white like the CCG cases they come in.

Personality: Aimery is not as social as you would think in the CCG business. He is a hard rock metal lover who enjoys gory games and horror movies, but he tends to keep to himself. He tries to look happy and seem happy, but you will usually see him in a gloomy mood. He's a little, not a lot, a little more open to someone if he knows the person, but not really. When he's fighting, he's obedient and tries to read his opponent's actions. Within battle, he's a logical thinker but anywhere else he's not. If something is emotional (like chapters 136-139 of TG and kaneki's last momemts, snif snif, snuf snuf) he will sometimes break down and cry. He's... sort of a man?
History: Aimery's dad was a CCG member, his mom was a cook at the college of buslandia. The Kokaku quinque was something Aimery admired. It was called Tai 1/2, and even if it didn't sound like much, the weapon was so cool! His father used it in his work, and he'd said it would eventually be passed down to him when Aimery became a CCG member. When Aimery was young, there was an emergency about a female ghoul killing another CCG member, and his dad went on the job and won!
Aimery was so happy...
...until his dad became a victim in the mass murder that happened over the span of a few days after that! Aimery quickly became a CCG member and vowed to avenge his dad. When he was fifteen, he successfully completed his mission of killing a male ghoul, even though he hesitated for a while. Since then, he's enjoyed his work ever since.

Extra: He's an extreme THE FEELS fan. ( o golly lord )
Finally some wee-bee of interest for this RP. Anyhow. Your characters looks good to go. They are accepted by me. I really like how you've portrayed both of them with the sheet. There might be some few changes to the settings and even organizations. I've still got to work that out with the Co-GM. But for now we are awaiting for people to show some more interest, or at least express it here on the chat. Once we have enough people. or IF we get enough people. at least enough on all sides. I'd say three perhaps on each side.. Then we can get things rolling.

There might be some hope after all.

*Pokes her head in* Hmm.....

1cf8258cad5f0209b75f38dc4a02c20a1420425619_full.png
Name:
Kaname "Kan" Takeshi

Race:
Ghoul
tumblr_nmnh9sGUK51tda6puo2_400.gif
Cafe Busboy
Affiliation:
Iblis Fleur

Ghoul Mask:

1067en.jpg

Reading
Martial Arts
Kendo
Coffee
Animals

Dislikes:
Unwarranted death
Cruelty
Bullies
Bugs
Himself
Loud noises

Weaknesses:
Loud noises, he has sensitive ears
Animals and children
His refusal to kill humans

His fear of bugs
Rinkakou/Koukakou

Kagune:
Kan has a rare Kagune. He has not only Ukaku but also Bikaku though hes still learning how to combine the 2 in battle.

Kan's Bikaku has black scale like armor lining it with small slits inbetween showing the glowing green inside. At the tip it forks off similar to a glowing lime green trident. The 3 prong tips are deadly sharp but he is able to mold them together into one.

Kaname's Ukaku is similar to Touka Kirishima's in shape but the color is a vibrant
green with royal blue streaks instead.

Personality:
Despite his tough guy exterior that usually keeps people at a distance, Kan is a pretty kind guy. He keeps to himself unless someone engages with him or he feels the need to step in on something. Hes friendly to those he considers friends or "innocents" but he sometimes speaks without thinking which has been known to get him in trouble in the past. Kaname keeps his guard up at all times, not really ever letting anyone get too close. But once you get to know him he can be surprisingly sweet, funny, and intelligent. His one major fault is he has a wicked temper when it comes to protecting those he cares about. He'll more likely punch someone rather than turn a blind eye.

History:
((Hisssss, my bane))
Kaname has lived a pretty average Ghoul life. He grew up in the 14th Ward with his mom, his dad died before he was born at the hands of a Kuragiri Ishi member. All he knows of his murderer is the nickname The Trickster. Since his mom told him the truth at age 10 he has sworn to get revenge for his father. Despite this though Kaname hates the thought of killing/eating other humans to live, its his major weakness.

Kaname has known the Iblis Fleur staff all his life so when he started looking for a job 2 years ago they hired him as a Busboy. Which really means he gets to do all the heavy lifting and clean up (yay). Occasionally he'll go out with Rei or another staff member to retrieve a body for their food supply but it always makes him mentally sick to do so.
tumblr_nmyig0cQWy1u6psywo1_500.gif

Extra:
He eats only when he needs to
He has a way with animals, which is why he has 4 dogs (all strays)

Last edited:

3iUxeF3.png

Name:
Fujiko Souji

Race:
Human

Ghoul Investigator
(Rank 1)

Affiliation:
CCG

flowers in clusters ♠ cherries ♠ rain ♠ wisteria flowers

Dislikes:
bugs ♠ canines ♠ idiots

Weaknesses:
Bikaku ♠ kittens ♠ wisteria flowers

Quinque:
Her quinque is rinkaku that looks like a spine that was tied together, suited for high speed combat and has a sharp cut.
[spoili][/spoili]

Personality:
Fujiko is a flirtatious, adventurous and carefree person. She is known to be very famous among the boys and never fails to charm them with her sweet talk. At times Fujiko can be selfish but very passionate when it comes to killing ghouls. She also gives nicknames to her friends and co-workers. In addition, she seems to be introverted in the sense that she keeps her hardships to herself.

History:
Fujiko was born from a middle family where her father is a Ghoul investigator. Being the only child, she was obligated to succeed in all areas by his strict father and wanted her to follow his footsteps. Her only support at that time was her kind mother whom she spends her free time with while playing with her weapons. Her father barely gives her time to play with him or even communicate with him for he was too busy doing his work.

However during her 5th year in elementary school, her mother died due to a ghoul and her father became even more strict to the point that the more skills she mastered, the more she will be given to master. These made her grow unhappy but what else can she do? he's the only family she got.

As she graduated high school being the top of her class, she joined the CCG's training academy and was welcomed by the love by the men, something her father didn't give her and developed her flirtatious attitude and charm.

All her actions was because of her father thus, she didn't really want to become a ghoul investigator but learned to accept it as time goes by.

Extra:
She has a pet cat that she loves more than her father
She always carry around a semi-automatic pistol lady gun in her thigh holster and a telescopic stun baton in her purse

Last edited:
Sorry for my absence here.. Anyways...

Bus Driver, your character sheets look alright to me so I will accept them. Your enthusiasm is quite welcome here and I find your little inside jokes amusing (IE, your ghouls dislikes)

Xypher the ever name-changing rolepla- I mean @Zaryá°Stãrska Nice to see you around again, all looks good to me so far, just let us know when you finish it up fully.

@DANAsaur Always nice seeing you around as well, glad to see you'd want to take part. Really liking how it's turning out with your CS so far and like Xypher here, let us know when it's finished :>

Pretty curious to see how it would turn out once this gets started - if it does (which we hope it does)

Done with my CS! Please don't hesitate to tell me if I need to change anything ^_^

Done with my CS! Please don't hesitate to tell me if I need to change anything ^_^
Quite fond of your character already. It is accepted by me. I have a feeling she's the type to annoy the crap out of the CCG Investigator I'll be making. Also, perhaps we can involve your character's father in the future.

Also, this is to @Everybody - I have not added CCG Ranks to the sheets. I will do that once I have enough Investigators. Once the rank has been given to your character. You can add it to your CS.

• Love
Reactions: DANAsaur
@DANAsaur accepted by me. I can already see her trying to unhinge my own CCG as well, haha

• Love
I'll make sure my character will annoy everyone and make them her slave xD

I'm sure it'll be fun. I have a feeling this just might be a thing after all, which I'm glad for.

In other news, I just want to let you know I wanted to wait before posting on that Trinity RP until you or dunruffle did. Seeing we have an opening to do such now is all :p

• Bucket of Rainbows
I was just waiting for you to post before I post my IC but whatevs.. I think I'll be working on my post now xD

ebbukg.jpg

Rena Ikega
Race:
Ghoul
Rating:
B+
Part-time Petshop Cashier
Affiliation:
None
Ghoul Mask:
polls_gold_curly_mask2_0858_227625_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Animals (Insects included), Warm weather, Playing Checkers

Dislikes:
Playing Sports, Being alone for long periods of time, Running up inclines, Ghouls who eat for fun
Weaknesses:
Swimming, Strong perfumes, Helpless Animals, Humiliation

xojgn6.jpg

Kagune:
Rena has Bikaku-type Kagune that resembles the long tail of a scorpion, large dark violet plates make up the tail and at the end a curved sharp barbed point. From beginning to end, the tail seems change from being thinner to a thicker size so based on this it can be used as a sort of shield.
Personality:
Rena is a soft-spoken girl who most assume is shy when in reality she just doesn't want to use her regular voice which is "less feminine", as some say. Rena is actually very cheerful and enjoys the company of others but mostly due to the fact that she's a ghoul, she refrains from talking about her personal life with others which makes her seemed reserved. Rena is able to maintain relationships with a few humans like the manager of the pet shop and a few friends from school. Rena respects animals and in fact loves them all, except for dolphins,
History:
Rena was born into a fairly well off family, average to say the least besides the fact that they were a family of ghouls.
Rena believes she lives a normal home life and her family often tells her that, that there's nothing wrong with being a ghoul. She tries to mostly focuses on her studies and well.....hunting when she needs it, though her father usually takes care of that. Every now and again, Rena feels a tinge of guilt from eating humans but...she's known since she was young that it was...necessary. Since the tightening of security/ the CCG around the 14th Ward, Rena and her family have had to be more cautious about their meals. Instead of having her meals home cooked, Rena now has to venture out for food on her own which in her parents opinion is something she should learn to get used to anyway.

Extra:
She owns a pet scorpion name Lily​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Detective Zero
Nice, a non-affil ghoul. Nice to see you're interested @Kigarra

Love the scorpion theme there. It's accepted by me unless Akashi's got anything to say about it

Nice, a non-affil ghoul. Nice to see you're interested @Kigarra

Love the scorpion theme there. It's accepted by me unless Akashi's got anything to say about it
Hehe, I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to join a Tokyo Ghoul RP since the last one I joined kinda died off ^ ^"

Status
Not open for further replies.