Tokyo Death Purgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Working on char now:) Should have up later today.

Reactions: Dreamer
The Closeted Martyr

"I intend to live forever, or die trying." - Groucho Marx

Name: Inna Mariamna
Nicknames: Myate [ Мьят ] - "Rebel" | Mari
Nationality: Russian | Sakha Republic
Occupation: Along side being a "Death Purger", Inna finds pleasure being the Assistant Sushi Chef to a close family friend, and her very own mentor.

Appearance: Inna likes to keep it simple, cut throat, and dark. Compared to how Inna looked when she was younger-- blessed with flawless icy blonde hair that flowed down her back, her skin a pasty olive, as if she has never been kissed by the sun-- it would be like if she wasn't the little girl in the family photos. Her blonde hair cut unevenly by her own hand, barely brushing against her shoulders, and dyed a pitch black frequently to keep the dark color that brings out her porcelain like complexion, and her dirtied grey-blue eyes she inherited from her mother. Her hair style is that of a image of just waking up, shaking her head a bit to even it out, a quick run of the hand, and placing her straight cut bangs in front of her eyes with a swift comb of her brush. Standing at about 5 feet 6 inches, weighing slightly below the average weight line of her height, pushing 119lbs. Her looks are practically androgynous, that is if she isn't wearing the little makeup she possesses, heavy eyeliner, and maximizing mascara, accessorizing with black painted fake talons as nails. Truthfully the dark make up does not do her justice, inevitably bringing out the purple bruised bags under her eyes stand out, revealing her exhaustion. Barely showing her femininity through the little things, while her body shape is that of a growing teenage boy-- curveless, lightly toned muscles, and meek-looking. The spitting image of an androgynous foreigner.

Personality:
Dignified - Placid - Precise // Fickle - Morbid - Opinionated

Biography: [WIP]

Quirks & Peculiarities:
→ Inna enjoys wearing a face mask, and black leather gloves she soaks after every assignment for basic procedure sterilization. She likes to not leave a trace, a clean swift job, is a job to be proud about. Like her Papa had always said, you want to look like you haven't been working, but surprise the employers with the quantity, and the quality of your work.
→ Filling the stereotype of a full bred Russian, Inna can drink her absolute weight in alcohol, and still be audible and functioning as if she never was drinking in the first place. Her only problem is, if she does have a drinking fest, she'll sleep through the whole next day like a rock, waking up the next night with a irritable hangover.
→ There isn't a day where you see Inna in any other color, besides black. You could say, that is her signature color.

Catches herself speaking her native tongue when speaking her thoughts out loud.

Likes & Dislikes:
Methanol - The smell is nostalgic, the taste is practically euphoric.
Sushi - Raised close to raw fish, she gained a love for the foreign delicacy while growing up in the fish market, introduced to it by a corner sushi restaurant close to the pier.
Post Rain - There was always a smoggy smell that lingered throughout the streets after hours of pouring rain. Although, the eerie feeling is hard to shake when walking through it, the smell of it is enough to calm Inna.
Downtime - When work is said in done, Inna values a nice glass of whiskey with three cubes of ice in one hand, her feet kicked up, and a lit cigarette in the other. That to her, is her own personal paradise, a mini vacation before work starts up again. No stress, no worries, just relaxation.

Time Wasting - There is nothing in this world Inna hates most than feeling like she is wasting time in one situation, and knowing that she did waste her time while doing it. It is almost irritating, when there is so much to do, so little time, and the pressure is on, everything needs to go swift, smooth, and without question. Don't think, do.
Optimism/Pessimism - Inna, is a realist, looking on the bright side ruins your hopes, and looking for the bad in everything just proves you're right. She prefers to take it as it is, and move on.
Failing - Although familiar with the feeling, she hates it. Nothing discourages her most than knowing that her very best didn't full fill her assignment.
Red Roses - To her, the meaning of love in one simple rose as a token, seems cheap to her. The smell drives her mad, along with her constant confusion of how a beautiful flower can be harmful with its thorns.

Hobbies and Interests:
Cooking - Her mother was a fantastic cook, and when Inna was little, she was always dragged into the kitchen. In the beginning, it was just a pain, for she much rather go on the boat with her father and catch the fish for selling next morning, but, later on, it just grew on her. It became a stress reliever in the long run, her personal passion.
Daggers - Working along side her father on gutting fishes, knowing how to kill the fish, get rid of the unimportant innings, but keeping the good stuff while at it, Inna has become quite good with the way of using a knife. She is delicate, but fast with her blade. When working, she much rather prepare the fish, than make the actual delicacy. The thought of killing something, without making it look like she even touched it, has always been a hobby, and a skill she has be improving on for many years. Not only that, she collects antique daggers back in historic War times, her favorites are the ones carved in France WWII era.

Theme

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hope you don't mind me posting her while I'm still working on her bio, I promise I'll get it done by today, I'm just having to run a few errands, causing me to leave the thought process. I only put her up so I could get any notes you might want to add while I'm away.

The Charming Blood Princess

"I Guess Creepy Comes Naturally To Me. I Hate To Say That."-Evan Peters

Name:
Tiffany Bianca Gilbert

Nicknames:
Tiff, Psycho, Maniac, Meat Princess

Nationality:
American/French/Polish/Japanese

Purger
Works At Her Father's Butchery Shop Part-time

Appearance:
zRWpmXP.jpg

Tiffany has long brunette hair that goes all the way down to her knees. She's 5'9", a very tall and voluptuous girl. She has brown, almost blood red eyes and a smile that could scare off Freddy Krueger. She only wears mini dresses, that are either; black, red, or brown, or a combo of all three. She also wears her cutesy Tiara all the time.

Personality:
Tiffany can be described in a couple of words. She's, charming, kind, optimistic, artistic,...psychotic, creepy, weird, hyper. Tiffany loves to make friends, and she always sees the best in everyone. Tiffany, being the daughter of a high end meat butcher and seller, she has gotten the nickname, Meat Princess, which has gone to her already messed up head. She now wears her Tiara that she bought herself. You either love her or...make sure to stay far away from her.

Biography:
(If you will let me, I would love to RP it out. I'm better at that then explaining it out). Tiffany is the daughter of a very wealthy butcher in Tokyo and she became a purger because she loves using blood to do her artwork, and dead people's blood is the best to paint with. Being a purger means she can get blood without going to jail, maybe.

Quirks and Peculiarities:

Tiffany is kind of a Necrophiliac, she doesn't want to sleep with the dead bodies or anything like that, she just likes to use the blood of fresh dead bodies to paint her portraits. Blood Art looks amazing after it dries and becomes a brownish color. It dries quicker than live people's blood, since the cells are already dieing.
Tiffany tends to take some of the blood from the crime scenes and use it as paint. Making sure to not mess up any evidence or anything.

Likes and Dislikes:
+
Blood
+Painting
+Cookies
+The Color Red
+Cats
-Negative People
-Alcohol
-Drugs
-Dogs
-Sushi

Hobbies and Interests:
Blood Art
Baking
Yoga
The Beach
Bloody Horror Movies
Cooking

Theme:

Last edited:
This looks very promising so far, glad we could wait a day or two to get enough people together!

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Thanks, I'll have an intro up in a few.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ by "RP it out" do you mean progressively uncover it throughout the roleplay? If yes, then I guess such a thing can be arranged, taking into consideration the fact that in the CS template I mentioned "include everything you want". However, do simply type out that she is was born the daughter of a butcher as well as why she became a purger just for a short ref.

Anyway, might I just mention that I am kind of very happy that she is (sort of) a necrophiliac. Don't judge me! I just recently read up on this essay that explained the various types of necrophilia and it was very intriguing. It is undoubtedly a disgusting subject, yet something that needs to be talked about in order to be comprehended. So, basically, thank you for including such a thing.

Also, I suppose that Tiffany and @Moogle-Girl 's Hayden will have a lot to talk about.

@Link, yeah, it appears to be taking off. I have my fingers crossed that it will stay that way... Anyway, thank you as well as everyone else that actually stuck around and stopped me from giving up on the RP.

Reactions: Void_coffin
Yes that's what I mean and I can add the butcher part in^^

Reactions: Heichou
Dreamer, are you going to play suspects or NPCs?

[fieldbox="File #10072, white, solid, 15, Courier New"]The Inquisitive Intellect
❝ Though this be madness, yet there is method in't. ❞ — William Shakespeare, Hamlet
11.jpg

Name: Ace R. Vladimir
Nicknames: N/a
Nationality: Russian/Japanese

Appearance: A 6'0" Ft man with an ivory complexion, a fair skin tone that lacks any visible blemishes or acne. His fair complexion flatters his icy blue iris, that is weak to the suns hurtful rays. He is seen usually wearing glasses due to his weak eye-sight. His pale skin tone contrasts with his dark hair color; a dark brunette imitating black, cut short with the exception for his bangs. His bangs slightly pass his cheeks, usually swooped to the right side of his face. Ace's body is toned and well-fit, in spite of the lack of physical exercises he does. He is seen wearing business attire - a simple black suit with a tie with an assortment of designs. Underneath the suit holds numerous of odd scars of numerous of scars. The scars litter his back, chest, and shoulders. The cause of the scars is unknown currently.

Personality: Cynical, Observant, Skeptical, Charming, Devious, Blunt
Biography: Moscow, Russia, the beginning of Ace's story. The story trails back to a cold winter night, but, we shall not dip into the depths and crevices of his past - I shall explain the major parts. In the start, his parents are successful doctors and desired Ace to pursue their passion. Despite, Ace's interest in the human anatomy he has no interest in benefiting his society nor does he wish to handle the sickly. He had different plans, a psychiatrist. He was infatuated with mental disorders and read multiple scientific journal pertaining to mental disorders or disabilities. Ace was an intelligent young man who seems to be able to pursue any work field he wished, yet he continued his passion with the human mind. His parents was disappointed that his potential went to waste; intelligence wasted into being a psychiatrist. Due to his choices, his parents sent him to Japan where he could study psychology else where. After college, he snatched himself a job as a psychiatrist. The building had a minimalism style and was clean throughout. The patients that would come and go were disturbed and fidgety. With a smooth and articulate voice the patients found themselves contained in his words unable to escape. They would continue returning to him for advice, tell him how it affects them. One day, a patient of his patients vanished from thin air. Being his psychiatrist the responsibility piled unto him and he was forced to cling onto the police. In his confidential interrogations, one of the policemen uttered about a group called, 'Death Purgers', which got him curious. He inquired about the Death Purgers, the policeman was hesitant at first but told him a brief summary about the group. Instantly, Ace found himself intrigued.

Quirks and peculiarities:
∙ Has a thick Russian accent.
∙ Wears small glasses that stays on the bridge of his nose.
∙ Whistles odd melodies.
∙ Literature/Scientific Journals (Pertaining Mental Disorders)
∙ Elegant Decor/Minimalism Decor
∙ Winter/Autumn/Rainy Days/Cold Weather
∙ Tea/Fruity Tea/Sweet Tea/ Bitter Tea/Tea Fanatic

Dislikes:
∙ Boisterous Beings/Party-Goer's
∙ Coffee/Anything coffee related.
∙ Pigeons/Doves/Flying Insects

Hobbies and interests:
∙ Studying the human mentality.
∙ Going through the human anatomy.
∙ Darts, he owns a target in his home and practices his aim every day.
Theme: Jack & the Bear - Riddles in the Dark

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 2 people
^Ace sounds great, lots of potential for my character to converse with him as well.

• Thank You
Reactions: Cain
Status
Not open for further replies.