Tokyo Death Purgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Victor Markov kudos for making a religious character! All seems good apart from one thing - do mention some flaws regarding Leon's personality.

Also, everyone, I am planning on closing down sign-ups at least until the first case is solved since people joining in in the midst of it would be awkward. It's possible that they will be reopened after that, though.
Flaws added. Where would you like me to pop up at?

@s k u l l. yeah, Ace can go with Lilou to the wig salon, seeing as that may lead to the lolita. But in the end, you are the one to decide.

@Victor Markov okay! Well, in your introductory post, it would be best to describe going to the office, receiving the file, etc (the usual stuff that everyone else wrote about). This could also mean that you are there at the same time as Ace and thus hear everything that Lilou has to say over the phone. After that, you should decide what you want to investigate. It'll take off from there.

Okay, I think I know what was going on....I know.Tiffany doesn't yet....bleh lol

Ooooh I just had a crazy thought about what might have been Yuuki's double life. :O

Reactions: Link
He was a cross dresser Rofl.

That would be funny if it was something way worse and darker Rofl.

We'll see~

Anyway, just for reference guys, lets say that the time during the RP is now around 4:30 in the morning so that everyone can go on with their investigations without issues. Which means that the second day has started. You have 4 more to solve the case.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
I saw that you've closed / are thinking of closing signups until the first case is solved, but I was wondering if I could start working on a CS? I'll probably take a little while to complete it anyway since internet is a bit sketchy for me right now. This RP looks like fun despite the fact that I'm not usually into horror haha; I've started reading the IC thread though haven't gotten all the way through it yet~

We'll be accepting characters again after the first case is closed and, honestly, that will probably happen real soon. So, @Amber Fall and @Edward, you two can start working on your CSs and post them whenever! Just remember that you will start rping on the second case since popping in the middle right now would be awkward.

@Link hey! Sorry but I send Ace's creator, @s k u l l., a PM on Monday and they still haven't responded. I don't really know why but maybe they are preoccupied with something, which is totally fine! However, I just wanted to let you know that Lilou isn't obliged to wait and can just move on with her investigation, seeing as I am unsure when (if even) you rp partner will return.

I'm starting to build an idea about what really happened that night...I don't want to share it yet since it doesn't have much basis, but I already know how Hayden would come to the same conclusion once he has all the clues.

THE WILD CARD
''The best part about filling up your gas tank is when you light a match''
~Edward

Name
Edward

Nicknames
''The Wild Card''
''Psycho''
''Insane man with the Lighter''

Nationality
50% Irish
50% Japanese

Occupation
Hitman

Appearance
6865278_orig.jpg

Edward has short to medium length hair that is short and neatly trimmed in the back and long in front that sometimes covers his left eye. Edward also stands tall recorded at 6 foot. He has two piercings on his right ear with two metal rings located near the bottom of the ear. He usually wears a black collared jacket that buttons in the front, some say this jacket is the symbol of a hitman, however some say it is a mere myth and his jacket is simply for fashion. Edward is usually seen at bars getting drunk and smoking his ass off whenever he isn't blowing up gas stations, killing others for contracts, or being a purger.

Personality
Edward is rather crazy and unpredictable at times, he may be civil one moment then within seconds you could hear a explosion and you know that it was him. He is always drunk on the job and he can't be dependent enough to arrive on the correct time when necessary, however when he is sober he is rather intelligent and his thoughts are more stable with purpose. Whenever he is drunk his ideas and thoughts are all over the place and although sometimes his wild ideas might lead to the right clue he may accidentally walk off and blow something up that might be a major clue in the process.

Biography
Edward was born in Ireland on a rainy day in the local hospital by his japanese mother while his Irish father stood beside her. Edward was a only child due to the rule of his father where all throughout his childhood his father was in and out of the house and only came home during the very early mornings of 7am - 8am then left for the whole day. Edward never knew what his father did during the day but he knew that he was doing his job due to his japanese mother telling him that he had to work, however in the teenage years of high school he gradually got more of a clue on what his father did for a living. Edward was rather a loner in high school, although he had a few friends he got more pleasure when alone away from them. Throughout the days of high school he was never the one was got bullied but rather just that average guy with a small twist of independence, however he dropped out of school due to his new found addiction to alcohol, drugs, and prostitutes. Edward pushed his friends from high school away from him and carried out a life of dangerous pleasure of sin to which he still does today but with a more lighter tone due to his age. During his time of sin his father came home early one day and sat Edward down near the pool they had outback which was a odd thing to do even at the time. His father began confessing about what he did for a living which was a Hitman and a Purger, Edward was so shocked and amazed that he then looked up to his father almost immediately. Edward always found his self as a wild person and with a gun in his hand he could have more power than ever before, He always wanted the feel of pure power within his hands and by become his father's apprentice he could achieve that goal. Starting that day his father took him up on his offer to become his apprentice and got on a plane with him to travel to Tokyo for his first training session. All throughout the rest of his childhood he trained beside his father and watched the past purgers work to learn there ways. After his full training he had just turned 21 and took a plane back to Ireland to see his mother to merely say goodbye forever for his real passion was for the gun and bodies. His mother said repeatedly about how he became just like his father in a cheering way, however she let him go. Edward traveled back to Tokyo after a week of staying at his mothers for the last time and began his first job at being a hitman and a purger. His first jobs went well and without any problems, however he slowly got more and more crazy and drunk after a few years of killing and seeing nothing but dead bodies and blood splats. Today he lives in a small hotel room near the center of Tokyo merely waiting a call for the next job for either purging or killing.

Quirks and peculiarities
♠ Has a Heavy Irish Accent
♠ Drinks Alcohol Heavily
♠ Is mentally unstable
♠ Smokes Heavily
♠ Has a odd pleasure and urge to blow things up

Likes and dislikes
♠ Likes Alcohol
♠ Likes Explosions
♠ Likes Smoking
♠ Dislikes people calling him ''Ed''
♠ Dislikes when he misses a shot on his hitman job
♠ Dislikes when people confront him about his drug problem

Hobbies and interests
Interested in his hitman and purger job
Interested in drugs like alcohol and cigarettes
Hobbies are practicing his sniping and collecting pocket knives

Theme
15%2B-%2B5

I was going to make my character half Irish half Japanese too, I'm Irish myself, but I figured it'd be too awkward. You pulled it off pretty well, though! Only problem is that there are no high schools in Ireland, they're known as secondary schools. There's really no Japanese people, hitmen, people named Edward or prostitutes either, but it'll do.

One more thing, saying that he has a heavy Irish accent doesn't give much insight, as the range of accents in Ireland varies so much that you could seriously drive for 15 minutes here and end up with people that sound like they're from another continent. But hey, you can't know everything about another's country. Aside from my rant, everything is great there, hope to see you in the roleplay!

I was going to make my character half Irish half Japanese too, I'm Irish myself, but I figured it'd be too awkward. You pulled it off pretty well, though! Only problem is that there are no high schools in Ireland, they're known as secondary schools. There's really no Japanese people, hitmen, people named Edward or prostitutes either, but it'll do.

One more thing, saying that he has a heavy Irish accent doesn't give much insight, as the range of accents in Ireland varies so much that you could seriously drive for 15 minutes here and end up with people that sound like they're from another continent. But hey, you can't know everything about another's country. Aside from my rant, everything is great there, hope to see you in the roleplay!
You sure there are no prostitutes in the whole country of Ireland? I'm pretty sure there is at least one whore out there in every country offering there goods for money.

That's the only thing you're pointing out...? Of course there are Japanese people, prostitutes, hitmen, and people named Edward. It was meant in a generalizing fashion. There just aren't that many.

And you spelled "their" wrong. Grammar is on the list of rules!

Oh @Edward, since you're playing a hitman our characters are bound to go at it since mine's a bounty hunter. Someone's bound to put a price on his head and Leon is bound to collect that bounty. Just saying.

Reactions: Kame
Status
Not open for further replies.