Tokyo Death Purgers

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Moogle-Girl @Lucifers Sairen do either one of you want to drive to the morgue or do you want Tiffany to drive, wanted to know before my next post. @Dreamer when we get to the morgue are.you the examiner or do we play them?

@Shattered♦Secrets™ If no one wants to drive then I can, but if you want to move the set of characters forward then you can drive.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Okay, cool, I was going to have her drive with her car already parked outside and what not.

I'll have another post up tomorrow,.with Tiffany driving to the morgue.

Guys, so, first of all, glad to see you are all active. It fills my heart with content.

Second of all, this is how the little groups that were formed look so far:
Hayden + Tiffany + Lilith (aka the artistic trio) ~ morgue
Inna + Marius ~ the girlfriend
Lilou
(sorry that it appears that you might go alone. You can always join up with one of the other teams now or later) ~ anime convention

As to why I typed that out is because I am going to start out writing the scenes for you guys. As in describing the certain spot before you arrive so you have an idea of what it looks like. In regards to characters (in this case Ueda Aiko, the girlfriend) I shall type out what they were doing prior to you going to question them. So, give me a couple of minutes to do that.

Also, @Shattered♦Secrets™, I will be playing as everyone else (medical examiner, police officers, suspects, witnesses, etc.) but the purgers and that's because it would be impossible for you guys to do so, since that would mean that you would have to know the answer to the mystery~

@s k u l l. sorry! I just now noticed that you had submitted a character so, before describing the scenes as I mentioned above, I shall wait for your introductory post. By the way, nice personage you got there~

• Thank You
Reactions: Cain
@s k u l l. hey! I just saw your intro and, honestly, I love it. To be completely truthful, all characters and their various manners of acting are extremely enjoyable and I hope that you guys will be able to figure out the case.

Anyway, I just wanted to inform you that the Lolita can't really be interrogated. She is kind of an unknown missing person, so searching for her would be a priority but actual questioning will have to wait until she is found, if she even is found. That is if she is even alive... or even exists.

[The hunter]
["Ich bin der jäger, du bist der essen." (I am the hunter, you are the prey/food.)]
Name: Leon Corvinus (last name means clan of ravens)
Nicknames: the last raven, the lion's raven, Leo the lion, death's messenger, hell's marksman, priest, etc
Nationality: Hungarian/American.
Occupation: (characters are allowed to have side jobs apart from that of "purgers")purger first and foremost, and a bounty hunter on the side.
Appearance:
victormarkov_zps8cc8de4c.jpg

(minus the glowing bit)
Leon always wears clothes befitting a biker and a street fighter. Clad in all black from his neck down. Long sleeve muscle shirt, steel toe boots, metal backed gloves, a leather jacket, and black jeans. He always has a .357 magnum six shooter strapped to his side along with two knives tucked into his boots. His blond hair is kept short and spiked. He's also almost always wearing a pair of sunglasses.
Personality: (you can list their traits but also briefly describe exactly how they act)Leon is a dedicated man. Never one to simply give up on a job, he'll pick over the details of a case, take witness statements upon arrival, collect evidence, and usually worked alone unless the boss said otherwise, which can be both a good thing and a bad thing. Good because he doesn't have to worry about anyone he works with getting caught in a shootout, bad because he doesn't have any backup. He's one to follow directions to the letter. When he's not working he can be found with a bible in his hands or in a church if he's not working out, drinking at a bar or at a gun range. Some could say Leon drinks to forget the death of his old team and they would be on target. He doesn't talk about his old seven man squad, known as either the Beowulf unit or the wolves of war. Doesn't want to open that can of worms. Too much he can't talk about anyway.
Biography: (include everything you want as well as why and how they ended up as a "purger") Leon was once the leader of a black ops team that was systematically hunted down and killed. Leon was the last one found, but he should've been the first. After capturing and interrogating the would be assassin, he tossed the man in a tank of hungry cookie cutter sharks with his hands tied tightly behind his back and his legs tied together and chummed the water before leaving the country and the military. He fled to Japan and never looked back. He seen an sdf forv the Tokyo death purgers and figured it would help with his search for who sent the assassin after him, so he put an application in and has been working for their mysterious boss ever since. He wants to find out who put the kill order out on his team and take them down.
Quirks and peculiarities: Leon usually quotes the bible before and even during a job if it applies to the situation.
Likes and dislikes: (at least 3 of each and make it even)
+His jobs
+ target practice
+ drinking
+Reading the bible
+church
+ age poem loveless
- bad cooking
- criminals
- people who don't pull their weight
- liars
- politics
- anyone who criticizes him on what he believes in.
Hobbies and interests: going to the range for some target practice, martial arts, hitting the bar for a drink, riding his chopper, reading the bible, and going to church.
Theme: attack on titan's opening theme

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamer
@s k u l l. hey! I just saw your intro and, honestly, I love it. To be completely truthful, all characters and their various manners of acting are extremely enjoyable and I hope that you guys will be able to figure out the case.

Anyway, I just wanted to inform you that the Lolita can't really be interrogated. She is kind of an unknown missing person, so searching for her would be a priority but actual questioning will have to wait until she is found, if she even is found. That is if she is even alive... or even exists.
Oh, I wasn't aware of that. Maybe Ace could attempt to look for her, if she doesn't exist he'll follow another group of people. Is that okay?

Mhm, you can do whatever you wish if you think it will solve the case~ Plus, you can always tag along with Lilou

• Thank You
Reactions: Link and Justin
@Victor Markov kudos for making a religious character! All seems good apart from one thing - do mention some flaws regarding Leon's personality.

Also, everyone, I am planning on closing down sign-ups at least until the first case is solved since people joining in in the midst of it would be awkward. It's possible that they will be reopened after that, though.

The Morgue part, I think I have an idea of why he was killed...xD Getting post up.

Reactions: Dreamer
That's good. Well, I certainly can't wait to hear everyone's theories at the end of the deadline~

This is really good, it's like those detective shows, the ones on HBO the ones that don't hold back lol. I'm glad I'm a part of this.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
That's, like, the biggest compliment that I have ever received in my life. Also, thank you or being a part of this.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Thank you for accepting me in it lol.

This might make things a bit confusing, but could Akiyama receive Lilou's call while Ace is in the room with him? Just an idea to give Ace the motive to join my character, seeing as she has a tail on the lolita.

Status
Not open for further replies.