Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
attachment.php

Game Masters: Diana & Ocha
Accepting New Characters: YES. JUMP IN ANY TIME. NO BIOS REQUIRED.
Posting Expectations: Couple posts a week. 2 weeks without posts and we're gone without you!
Rating: R for Violence. No Extreme Sexual Content.
Genre: Space Saga Adventure
Atmosphere/Mood: We're going for an epic space saga feel! Lots of action and drama!
Timeline: 4016 A.D.

The largest station in the galaxy...
The Toko Aida. A space station on the grandest of scales. Funded by the Imperium Republic of Sol (Commonly known as the IROS Alliance), Toko Aida is a neutral territory with a conglomerate of different species and nations pulled together for one purpose - gratuitous capitalism. Trade, Business, Shipping, Vacation, Tourism... if it can be sold, it can be found on Toko Aida. Information, Black Markets, Galactic Police, Bounty Hunters, Business Owners... everyone finds a need to visit Toko Aida.

There is a war brewing...
On the very edges of the Onya Galaxy a warlord has made coop, assassinating a king and taking over a planet. This one single event is only a pin drop in the vastness of the galaxy. ...But it seems this is only a foreshadowing to a much greater conspiracy than anyone cares to realize.

JOINING TOKO AIDA
This is a JUMP IN Roleplay! No bios are required, but you're welcome to post one if you want to. :D This OOC is for chatting about the RP. There is no limit on what kind of race, technology, or character type you can play. The roleplay's plot is 100% based on the characters you bring to the table.

All action is to happen ON Toko Aida or NEAR Toko Aida. Don't worry, the station is HUGE. The size of a small planet. >:D

Sounds legit. I'll join in when it starts up.

Wooooo! IC thread totally posted now!

I'll try to get something up hopefully by tomorrow at least.

I'm going to be playing Gillian for reference. >:D

So, I'm playing as a *mostly* normal person for once. Anyhoo, I think the scene is set for the action to start beginning.

EDIT: Sooooooo, who posts next?

I'm going to have to drop out of this rp as it's getting closer and closer to finals.

Good luck with your finals!

Well, time to get the ball rolling for real, fellas.