Toko Aida Military Academy - Plot Discussion!

I hope I didn't screw anyone else up with those... Oh well, live and learn!

Whoops, time to "watch" this thread too... I didn't realize we were plotting. :3 So far I thought everything was more or less shooting from the hip...

Ah, by way of explanation I went with the rank of Colonel mainly because you won't find NCOs training anyone but enlisted folk at Academies. Since this is more of a ROTC environment (from what I can tell) I opted for the backstory of him being removed from the IROS Marines version of First Recon due to a mission gone wrong while acting as their handler or liaison. I haven't quite decided yet, but it will pan out and make sense.

I'm not trying to get all realistic with this, so he's going to be dialed back a bit for the sake of training students. But he'll still be an ass. :3 It should be fun, going to get campy with it.

HEY GUYS! Since this is awesome more active than I was expecting, if people could put their LOCATION at the top of their posts, that would be helpful!

Like: Miss O's Class

or In the Shuttlebay

Or In Tain's Closet

or something like that. That way we'll know where all the characters are. >:3

Huh, much more chatter on this thread from when I last checked. Book marking so I don't miss anything.

I would like to join this. Diana, may I use the same character as I did in the Cbox event? As a followup question, I see some posted bios and things of that sort, would you like me to do the same?

You may indeed play the same character! :D And a bio is not necessary at all! Some peeps just like to post them!

Hey, just as a heads up, I updated my last post as Siderious in order to allow him to move out of the story. Thanks for letting him *pop* in! I can't wait to RP with all of you again!