Together, we'll dance in the dark

D

DanceInTheDark

Original poster
Hi, everyone! I'm new here, of course. I found your site in the Top 100 Humanoid RPing Sites listing. I'll mostly be looking for one-on-one roleplays of the m// variety, but I'm always willing to try something new so who knows?? Anyway, here's my little survey thingy:

What nicknames do you like to be called? Alex is fine (since... it's my name), but also Dance works.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? Boy, 20

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Mostly modern, but occasionally medieval fantasy if I like the plot. Slashiness.

What kind of characters do you usually play? Young, male, and gay. :) Other than that it really depends on the specific roleplay.

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? I have NO idea what any of those things are. I'll go with Bread Priests.

Give us your favorite song of the moment and SING IT LOUD AND PROUD~! "I'VE HAD ENOUGH, THIS IS MY PRAYER, THAT I'LL DIE LIVING JUST AS FREE AS MY HAIR"

Well we'll just have to take that one on one attitude to the B-ball court after school.

Welcome to Iwaku.

I will kick your a- Actually, the more I look at the rp postings, the more I become interested in group rps XD Especially that Star Wars one y'all have going, I love Star Wars but I'm not sure if it's a bit late to join, slash I don't know the Old Republic too well.

And thank you!

Welcome to the Iwaku, Dance.
I've been seeing a few new people wanting one on one rps, so I think you'll find an rper soon enough to do one with.
My cat also says welcome! Meow Meow says, "meow" >>

Err....
*tips hat* and a good day. ~

Thanks a lot! Glad to hear there are other one-on-one roleplayers somewhere around here. I'm definitely interested in trying some group roleplays as well, but it's not my forte so I think I'll wait until something new and interesting pops up, as opposed to playing "catch-up" with some of the ones that have already started.

And I love cats!

I'm in that RP and I don't know squat about the old republic to be honest. Everything I know & used for my character either came from Wookiepedia or my imagination.

Feel free to try.

Haha yeah I knew you were in it, that's why I brought it up XD -stealth- Hmmm yeah, I think I'll give it a try. Why not, right?

HUMANIOD RPERS? VAY MUST HAVE RELEASED MY MONSTERS FROM SKULLCRUSHER MOUNTAIN, AGAIN!

....Err, yeah. Welcome to the forum Mr. Dancing. I'm Rory the Self Proclaimed Evil Admin. Enjoy yourself on these forums, I'm sure you will. :3

Baha, thanks a lot, Rory!

(In Soviet Russia, forum enjoys you!)

Welcome to Iwaku, Mr.Dancing. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Thank you, Mr. October! I'm enjoying it already.

Welcome to Iwaku! Where they show up for the one on ones, and get sucked in to everything else! >:D

Hi, Diana! Thanks so much - and yes, I can tell that's going to be true already XD I love your avvie!

Hmmm....
I'm late to the party!
Hi, I'm Kiiti; if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Wave you ever danced on the far side of the moon under the tower of babel where the elder things still roam?