Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Romance - Action - Drama - Fantasy - YAOI .... I feel like I can put everything here so don't make me do it ^^;
Underneath the cover of the night, a group is gathered around a small camp fire. Glass is scattered around them, like their broken homes, heart and dreams.
Smoke is disappearing up into the air, taking away any hopes of peace, safety and life.
Bodies are littering the ground around them, white poppies growing from their corpses.
Women. Children. Men.
None are spared.
No mercy is given.
In this place where God has forsaken them, where no one else will help. . .
They'll have to do it themselves.
Over the fire their hands unite, covered in blood, bruises and dirt.
Together they swore to do what no one else on this land had done.

"We, risking everything that we have, solemnly swear that we will abide by everything said in this oath.
First, filling up our empty hearts.
Second, finding the right path and going on that path.
Third, never leave anyone behind.
We become as one, protecting the Tear Clan,"

Don't worry, this isn't everything you're getting xD

My thoughts are still in development and the world isn't completely refined yet, but I wanted to make an interest check just to see how many would be interested in this kind of setting, plot and roleplay mechanics :D

I'll sum everything up in bullet points of what I have, and just see ^^!

The world
  • It will be a modern RP, like an alternative universe of 2017. Modern technology with no fantasy element to it.​
  • Where our RP is located is currently occupied by an enemy nation, the world will be set "during" a war, but specifically where they are there will be more of the "aftermath" of relentless attacks.​
  • Supplies will be on an all time low, people are fighting people in order to survive. Post-apocalyptic in other words.​
The plot

• This RP will follow a group (I was thinking around 6 people, maybe 7) that wants to take their rightful home back, their government has failed them and now it is up to them to do their work.​
  • During the RP there will be events. It could be another attack from enemy soldiers, bandits, scavengers, thieves, families that need help etc. The decision will be made by the group.​
  • The group already knows each other, they are "allies", but that doesn't necessarily make them friends, but they're not strangers.​
  • The plot would start about 2-3 weeks after the occupation.​
The characters
  • As the GM I want to give every character a secret and a role. That secret and role does not need to be shared with the rest of the group, I will PM it to you.
  • An example of a secret could be: "The reasoning behind your great navigation skill is because you've been here before. Previously you walked these roads as a bandit," I won't make it like a huuuuuuuuge secret ^^
  • I will hand out roles, the known roles would be: "Leader" and "Medic" of the group. However, the leader doesn't make the decision by themselves. It will be made as a group.
  • Examples of roles would be: "The medic", "The Scout," "The Scavenger", "The Protector" and so on ^^ Obviously, these would be given to you through me before you make your character, and as said. . . you don't need to necessarily share what your character knows or can to the group.
  • All the characters will be 19+ years old. This is basically just to let them remember everything clearly, and have lived in their homeland a good while, giving them a connection ^^
  • After I have given the "role" and "secret" you yourself are free to do anything you want with your character and how you create them! :D
The RP
  • As obstacles and enemies appear, potential allies can as well. However this will be a group decision, and the NPCs will be played by yours truly ^^
  • I will serve as a DM (if you're familiar with Dungeon & Dragon terms) basically, the narrator. I am thinking of making a character though. . . maybe. . . xD
  • Any secrets and roles can be shared through the RP and through the OOC if you want to, but. . . secrets are fun :X But unless it is revealed in the RP, the other characters won't know ^^
  • Through the course of the RP, I am guessing people will probably split up (or maybe I force you too >: 3) and I will keep an updated list of "supplies" that is everything shared between the group.
  • Personal supplies (if your character stumbles upon something for example) will be PM'd to you, and you decide whether or not you wish to share the supplies or keep them for yourself.
  • Obviously there will be fighting. I will not kill of any characters (except NPCs) unless I am allowed. I may PM to ask if it is okay if a certain character can be injured, but if declined then I will take that. Anything that happens between the fights of our characters and NPCs, can also you decide. If you want your character to be shot in the shoulder, then by all means. . . no need to ask ^^
  • Fighting between characters is totally allowed xD I'm almost expecting it a little bit. . . remember, they don't know each other well :X Just. . You know. . .be sure to communicate with each other ^^ And if anything PM fight scenes and make it into one big post. . . Just to make stuff easier :D!
  • Romance isn't a huuuuge thing (war and everything xD) but it's not discouraged ^^ During war, people get lonely and needy :X <3 Though obviously it won't be the main focus ^^

Um. . . So yeah xD This is sort of what I have thus far (a lot more when I first began writing O.O) and I just want to know if people are interested, if there's any questions and stuff xD

Remember, this is like. . . This is like a draft, W.I.P xD Sooooo. . . there will probably be "plot holes" and "issues" here and there. . . Which I'd love if you pointed out, and even more love if you asked or wanted to help ^^!

@Mad King Jai @Luxii @MaryGold @Jihae @Leucothea @Pray4me

I mean. . . Don't know if any of you would be interested, but. . . Here I let you see? XD It's not even made yet :X Basically just curious what you think ^^!

Soooooooooooooooo. . .

Yeah xD *embarrassingly poofs away*

@Mad King Jai @Luxii @MaryGold @Jihae @Leucothea @Pray4me

I mean. . . Don't know if any of you would be interested, but. . . Here I let you see? XD It's not even made yet :X Basically just curious what you think ^^!

Soooooooooooooooo. . .

Yeah xD *embarrassingly poofs away*
I've been tagged! And I'm first to post! Haha, I feel special. But yesssssss! This has definitely attracted my interest greatly!

• Love
Reactions: CrystalTears
What a great surprise being one of the first tagged into a @CrystalTears group rp!~

Hope you've been well Crystal! <3

Love everything about this rp, especially it leaning more towards being DM ran. I'm in when it's gets to signup/OOC phase~

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Love
I've been tagged! And I'm first to post! Haha, I feel special. But yesssssss! This has definitely attracted my interest greatly!
Glad to know you like it! :D <3

And you should totally be a YouTube comment and go: "FIIIIIIIIIIIRST!" XD

What a great surprise being one of the first tagged into a @CrystalTears group rp!~

Hope you've been well Crystal! <3

Love everything about this rp, especially it leaning more towards being DM ran. I'm in when it's gets to signup/OOC phase~
Well I hadn't seen you in a while, couldn't really help myself from tagging you, you're so lovely after all ^o^ <3

I have been well! :D I'm hoping you have been too! :D <3

Yes, I want it to be a bit more DM ran. . . but not taking the freedom away from the players at the same time ^^ I'm sure you'll do some stuff I didn't expect, but I'm all for "side quests" xD <3

I'm so happy you like it! :D

You already know I'm joining. I just have one question... what is this about... :) XD inside joke lol.
It's about that imaginary moooooooney~! Strip clubs and riches! I swear!!!! :D <3 There's like. . . unicorns on different planets too! XD

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold and Justin
OOOOH! Also xD

"Clan" name is totally up for debate xD

So is the RP name xD

This was literally me just being like: "I NEED A NAAAAAME!!" panic and that was the result of it xD

Well I hadn't seen you in a while, couldn't really help myself from tagging you, you're so lovely after all ^o^ <3

Yes, I want it to be a bit more DM ran. . . but not taking the freedom away from the players at the same time ^^ I'm sure you'll do some stuff I didn't expect, but I'm all for "side quests" xD <3

Awww thank you! I like to think of myself as pretty great and lovely as well.~

Things have been pretty well on my end! Somehow surviving winter XD

Sounds like a great balance between DM ran and player freedom.~ I'm sure I'll do some "side quests". Somehow my characters tend to go off and just stir things up.

OOOOH! Also xD

"Clan" name is totally up for debate xD

So is the RP name xD

This was literally me just being like: "I NEED A NAAAAAME!!" panic and that was the result of it xD
Ahhh, I'll try my best to think of something! I promise good names and not my usual random ones.~

• Love
Awww thank you! I like to think of myself as pretty great and lovely as well.~

Things have been pretty well on my end! Somehow surviving winter XD

Sounds like a great balance between DM ran and player freedom.~ I'm sure I'll do some "side quests". Somehow my characters tend to go off and just stir things up.

Ahhh, I'll try my best to think of something! I promise good names and not my usual random ones.~
You are very great and lovely ^^ I guess it's a good thing I didn't add "modest" huh? :P *teasing*

Ugh. . . Winter. . . seriously we had 16 inches of snow in one day xD Norway. . . WHY?!

Yes ^^ That's at the very least what I want to achieve! :D <3 And that's totally fine xD <3 I love those troublemakers. . . makes it more fun for me. . . >: D *plays of an evil laugh from YouTube* >: D!!!

And like. . . I'll take any suggestions xD Otherwise it'll just be what it is <-< >-> *RP Title totally gonna change* xD

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MUSΞ
Glad to know you like it! :D <3

And you should totally be a YouTube comment and go: "FIIIIIIIIIIIRST!" XD

It's about that imaginary moooooooney~! Strip clubs and riches! I swear!!!! :D <3 There's like. . . unicorns on different planets too! XD
I knew it was about unicorns and strip clubs XD. No but you know if you need help I will help out as much as I can XD. Probably tomorrow I could come up with a title maybe^^ XD. Just imaging a strip club filled with unicorns XD though rofl. wow.

• Love
You are very great and lovely ^^ I guess it's a good thing I didn't add "modest" huh? :P *teasing*

Ugh. . . Winter. . . seriously we had 16 inches of snow in one day xD Norway. . . WHY?!

Yes ^^ That's at the very least what I want to achieve! :D <3 And that's totally fine xD <3 I love those troublemakers. . . makes it more fun for me. . . >: D *plays of an evil laugh from YouTube* >: D!!!

And like. . . I'll take any suggestions xD Otherwise it'll just be what it is <-< >-> *RP Title totally gonna change* xD
Modest? Hmm, when it comes to nice compliments about me as a person I just have to agree~

I quickly learned during this rare California winter that I am not built for the cold! Pretty sure if I was anywhere where it snowed no one would be seeing me for a good four months. Would be hibernating XD

All suggestions? Well then! I'll let my creativeness loose on this! I'm on it.~

• Love
@Pray4me can you tell me how you have a picture for your avie that is a gif... or moves XD like how you do that?

I knew it was about unicorns and strip clubs XD. No but you know if you need help I will help out as much as I can XD. Probably tomorrow I could come up with a title maybe^^ XD. Just imaging a strip club filled with unicorns XD though rofl. wow.
Did I go too far? xD Too much creativity? I knew that I may have pushed it!! XD

Modest? Hmm, when it comes to nice compliments about me as a person I just have to agree~

I quickly learned during this rare California winter that I am not built for the cold! Pretty sure if I was anywhere where it snowed no one would be seeing me for a good four months. Would be hibernating XD

All suggestions? Well then! I'll let my creativeness loose on this! I'm on it.~
I mean. . . It's not as if you're lying when you admit it, so I'm completely fine with it <3 :D

Ugh, I wanna live in a place that doesn't have winters like this xD THERE'S FREAKEN POLAR BEARS IN NORWAY! How can we live here? xD

Yeeeeees~ I'm so bad at titling things. . . I think too much of what's inside than the thing that appeals most. . . the title >-<

• Love
Reactions: MUSΞ and Justin
Did I go too far? xD Too much creativity? I knew that I may have pushed it!! XD

I mean. . . It's not as if you're lying when you admit it, so I'm completely fine with it <3 :D

Ugh, I wanna live in a place that doesn't have winters like this xD THERE'S FREAKEN POLAR BEARS IN NORWAY! How can we live here? xD

Yeeeeees~ I'm so bad at titling things. . . I think too much of what's inside than the thing that appeals most. . . the title >-<
You sure did! Nah I'm joking lol.

Polar Bears... I love Polar Bears. I hate winter though XD. Need Spring all year round.

• Love
You sure did! Nah I'm joking lol.

Polar Bears... I love Polar Bears. I hate winter though XD. Need Spring all year round.
They're cute :X But they're not so cute when they try to chew off your face xD

Luckily I don't live on that part of Norway, but we do have them out in the wild xD

• Love
Reactions: Justin
You know I'm up for this! :D

• Love
  • Love
You know I'm up for this! :D
No I didn't know, but I do now xD <3
Always up for any rp to make @CrystalTears
Count me in
You make me sound like a great GM ^^; The pressure is oooooon! >: D

I'm interested.
Welcome aboard! :D <3

@Mad King Jai @Pray4me @Leucothea @Luxii @MST3K 4ever @MaryGold

Um. . . . So. . . How quick do you want this? XD

I can totally start working on it now to get at least an OOC up ^^

I'll do my very best! *cheers self on* :D!

EDIT: It probably won't be today that I get the OOC up, but like. . . That I start working on it today xD Phrasing :X I'm Korean okay? D;

• Love
Reactions: MaryGold and Luxii
Whenever you're good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.