2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
~:Setting:~
Time of Day- Right at the end of school
Weather- Cloudy, a bit of sun
Date- Friday March 14th​
Geo heaved a heavy sigh as the bell rang for the end of school. Of course it was her last Friday at school, so she thought of it fondly. After next week, she wouldn't come back. She wouldn't have to be a burden on anyone else anymore. Slowly but surely, Geo got out of her chair, her bony structure shaking a bit as she moved. She wondered how normal girls did it, being skinny and able to do lots of things. She was barely able to do anything with her fragile bone structure. And yet it still wasn't enough fat for her to loose. Gently, she picked up her bag, and started walking off towards her locker, with a heavy heart, and shaky legs.

As she reached her locker, she grabbed out the stuff she would need for homework, not that it would matter. She would just end up throwing it all away soon enough. But as she grabbed a book, a note slipped out from between the two books. Curious, she bent down slowly, picking it up. It said something about a sleepover, and it had an address on it. She thought about who it could be, when there was really only one person it could have been. Smiling just a bit, she thought of the gang being back together, just for a moment, and then she realized how much of a burden she was going to be on them. But it didn't hurt to see them one last time before she left this world. She turned on her heels, and began to walk towards her car, no smile on her lips, just the same stony face as always.

:: Name ::
Evangeline Rhett
:: Affiliation ::
The One That Became Confident
:: Location ::
Her Own Locker
:: Interactions ::
No One At The Moment -> Geo (@IceQueen)

Ririchiyo%2B1.gif

Sighing softly Evangeline made her way to her locker as the last bell rang for the day, it was over. I managed to survive my first day back at school.... A soft sigh of happiness escaped her lips and making her way to her locker she rubbed her paint covered hands on her paint rag that was always on her. Humming softly so that only she could hear she made her way to her locker and opened the door.

Look into the contents that were neatly arranged, Evangeline smiled ever so softly at her neatness but wondered how long it would last until it all became messy again. She had just arrived back to the area two days ago after her parents decided that she needed to stay in one place for her last years in high school. Looking around she wasn't familiar with any of the faces and it wasn't likely they were familiar with her either.

Shrugging softly she rummaged through her shoulder bag that was slung over her shoulder and picked out the things she didn't need. Placing them neatly into the locker she grabbed what she did need and then locked the door. But before she did that, a small note slipped out and onto the floor. Kneeling down she picked up the note and looked at it curiously. Where did this come from...? I wonder who gave me this... But no one would know that I am here right....? Pondering in her own thoughts she only snapped out of her day dream as she recognised a familiar figure walking past her.

Wait... Is that...? Jumping up she locked the locker and rushed behind the female and then called out the name that she wasn't expecting to call out.
"Geo!"
Rushing up to her, a smile appeared on her lips for seeing such an old friend. In her hand she still had the unread note that she had picked up and as geo made her way to the car, Evangeline called out again.
"Geo!"
Waving her fragile arms in the air she skipped over to her old friend and a small smile placed on her face and was also slightly flushed from the little run she had done.

((Hope it wasn't too long ^^;;))

~:Geo:~
Geo was about halfway to her car when she heard yelling behind her. Fully suspecting it to be another round of the usual beating, her legs started to shake and she kept her head down. But as it got closer, she turned slightly, looking around. She saw someone who she would never expect to call out her name behind her, and she turned around, keeping her arms close to her body. "Oh, Hi Evangeline. Long time no see." She said meekly, tucking her arms behind her back to hide the fact that her sleeves where riding up and going to expose her scars. She couldn't let her old friend know that she had become so weak, then they would surely hate her.
@EternalMusic

~ Name ~
Benjamin Hubertson
~ Affiliation ~
The Terminally Ill
~ Location ~
Hallway
~ Interactions ~
None

tumblr_m3j99hWumt1r922azo1_500.gif

"Benjamin Hubertson, stop right there mister!" A shrieking voice pierced through the hallway of the school, a steaming blonde girl stomping her foot in anger and pointing an accusing finger at the one and only Ben. He turned around slowly and gave a mischievous smirk, holding the girl's binder in his arms as he rose a challenging eyebrow, eyes filled with a twinkling charm. "Give it back! Don't make me call my dad! He's a lawyer, and he'd sue you on the spot!" A typical brat. Ben's favorite kind to tease. "Is that so, Hannah? Bummer... sucks that I don't really care. Here, I have places to be, so you can have it back." He gave a smile, gracefully tossed towards her--though she luckily caught it--and turned on his heels as he continued on down the hallway. The day was finally over, and Ben was bursting with unneeded energy. Who could blame? He was always in such high spirits! Ben whistled softly as he walked up to his locker, giving the dial a spin a couple times, then pulling the lever up, swinging the metal door open. He shoved in some of his textbooks, and chuckled at his already messy locker. Let's just say he wasn't fond of organization. He closed the locker once more, gave the dial another turn to make sure it locked, then let his eyes trail down as a small note card drifted to the tiled floor. "Ehh..?" He bent down and picked it up, turning it over as his eyes scanned the words with a slight frown. After reading the full thing, his eyes had widened to the size of saucers! A sleepover? It even had an address! Ben bit his lip to keep from whooping in joy, and instead began walking towards the front doors. The thought of his 7th grade group of friends getting back together made him very nostalgic, but a warm feeling as well. Perhaps tonight, most of them may get back together.

:: Name ::
Evangeline Rhett
:: Affiliation ::
The One That Became Confident
:: Location ::
In front of Geo's Car
:: Interactions ::
Geo (@IceQueen)

tumblr_m1pqr76RJ71qej54bo1_500.gif

Looking up at Geo, Evangeline felt a small tug at her heart. She had hoped her friend would have been more excited to see her after not being around for around 2 years but of course she expected to have been forgotten about. As Geo's shirt tugged gently down from gravity, Evangeline blinked but showed no reaction from the scars that appeared in front of her eyes. .... Oh Geo..... I am sorry for not being there for you..... Looking at her friend she gave a small smile and then noticed that her friend was holding a similar note in her hand.

"Geo! I have the same note!"
Holding up her own note she opened it and read the contents.
"Oh! We are all going to have a sleepover!?"
A smile appeared onto her face and she looked at geo with a smile, from the way that she was behaving Geo would have picked up at how she had grown more confident over the years that they had parted.​

-Name-
Dante Romano

-Affiliation-
Hot head

-location-
hallway

-Interaction-
none

As the bell rung for the students to go home Dante quickly got up and left the class. Earlier that day he got his phone taken after multiple warnings for him to take it away. At the moment he was only concerned about retrieving his belongings from the front office.
Dante sped by in the halls, quickly dodging anyone walking by so he wouldn't run into them, or even brush past them.
He finally made it to the office and grabbed his phone from the secretary. "I don't want to see this in the office again," she called out as he sped back out the door to head to his locker.
Once there it took him about a minute to remember his locker combination, which tends to happen often.
Dante opened his locker and got what he need before grabbing some note. He didn't bother to read it, at least not until he was home.

[HARUTO SHIGENORI]
[AFTERNOON,SCHOOL]

The flash kept on flashing to his pale body, the pose kept on changing and changing per frame, that what Haruto Shigenori does for living. "Ha-kun we're arrived at you school," the young middle age man with his dark onyx hair going sideways was Haruto's personal assistant as well as manager, Darren Fisher. "Really is that really so Dar and stop calling me Ha-kun already it's annoying!" Walking out in a fashionable way is what Haruto hate the most but to keep his image in the public he needs to do it because if he lost his job, no one would be in his side at least what he thoughts. Darren has been wondering why would Haruto would want to enroll at a normal school despite having such a huge income, no one knows and no one will. Haruto took a light step as he walked onto the school entrance with all of the media centered to him, he ignored all of it. As he opens his locker, a storm of love letter came to him which later he puts in his personal love letter bag. Everyday people would greet Haruto just because he is a celebrity, Haruto greeted them back with fake smile. Going straight to his classroom is where his checkpoint were, sitting down at corner end seat was his place. A cozy place to sleep without being notice and a good place to cheat people's answer during the exam.
Soon after hell's done he direct went to his car to avoid the mass killing fans trying to reach his body, "let us wait and see if we can break a record here, Dar," while looking at his exquisite watch he smirked, "let us go in 5 mins.."

Last edited:
~ Name ~
Geo Kantome
~ Affiliation ~
The Broken
~ Location ~
Parking Lot
~ Interactions ~
Evangeline(@Lunar❖Muse )
Yui looked at her friend as she said something about the paper, and she looked down at it before giving a weak smile. "Yeah, I was, planning on going too." she said softly, not speaking a word about it being her last time to see them. Even though it was sad, the entire thing was true. She couldn't keep living with burdening people like she already did. She did her best to seem fine for her old friend, because she knew as soon as they got back together, they where going to drift apart again, and she couldn't help but feel she was the cause. Pulling her arms back again, she smiled fakely. "I will see you tonight then." She said as she got into her car, her limbs already shaking as she attempted to start her car without looking weak and feeble.

~ Name ~
Tsuki Senju
~ Affiliation ~
The Mute
~ Location ~
Her locker
~ Interactions ~
None

Tsuki let out a small sigh as she made it to her locker. She opened the locker exchanging her books for her morning class ones; when a small piece of paper tumbled out. Curiously she bent down and picked it up her locker door still open. She unfolded it as she stood up smacking her head on the door. She hissed with pain and checked for blood before slamming the door closed. That had stung badly, she looked down at the address on her paper with a slightly confused look. 'An Address' She thought to herself as she walked out of the building and headed back home on foot. She seen the mass of girls next a car and quickly avoided them like the plague. She headed to the left side of the school and made her way home hoping no one would notice her.

#Name#
Leigh Pruitt
#Affiliation#
The One That Wants Them Back Together
#Location#
Fine Arts Building>Locker>Front Entrance
#Interaction#
NCP>None​

"Thanks again, Leigh!" The dance teacher waved an elegant hand as Leigh started down the hall. "No problem, Ms. Frances," Leigh called back. It was barely the middle of the year and everyone was already worried about getting their yearbook pictures on time. At the request of the yearbook committee, Leigh had agreed to do some of the many requests for club photos and this week had been busy. I've never been so happy for the week end, she couldn't help but think as she sipped her strawberry milkshake, the bribe she had received from Ms. Frances for such a late photo session. She absentmindedly messed with the strap on her camera that hung on its rightful spot on her neck as she made her way to her locker to drop off the week's film with the rest before turning it all in on Monday. Humming to herself, she switched the film for her personal film, which she used for whatever caught her eye.

Before closing her locker, Leigh paused at the backside of the door where all her favorite school pictures hung and among them an older photo of a group of kids. She touched it gingerly and adjusted the surrounding, yet relatively new pictures that circled it. She knew it was a bit stalker-ish, but when she realized everyone had finally returned she had been determined to get updated photos. And so snapped away she did, until she had everyone's. Looking back on them she really started to miss everyone; she had wanted to reconnect with them, but hadn't mustered up the courage to approach any of them. So instead, she thought up a different idea, which was supposed to take place that night. I hope everyone got their invitations, she worried as she closed her locker. I wonder if they'll remember the old place. The mansion had belonged to her grandmother and she would always let Leigh bring her friends over to hang out. Now that she had passed away, the house was left to her and her parents and Leigh couldn't ressist making it the reunion location. She sipped her milkshake idly as she left the school through the front entrance, making her way to the bike racks. Her eyes flicked up at the sight of a flash, the photographer in her on high alert, and she noticed a car surrounded by girls thrashing and screaming about. Ah crap how am I gonna get through that?

~ Name ~
Benjamin Hubertson
~ Affiliation ~
The Terminally Ill
~ Location ~
Outside
~ Interactions ~
Tsuki

tumblr_m3j99hWumt1r922azo1_500.gif

Ben made it outside, stuffing the note in his back pocket as he continued on down the path; He usually walked home due to his house being so close to the school. He whistled some until his eyes landed on a familiar face, that was....hiding away from everyone and hurriedly walking away. Ben rose an eyebrow, "Is that who I think it is..?" He mused, until it dawned on him and he nearly sprinted towards the female. "Tsukiiii!" He called cheerfully, finally reaching her and wrapping his arms around the girl as he picked her up a bit, setting her down after a few. "God, it's been forever! How have you been, girl?" He chuckled, his red hair a mess. As always. @Poisoned Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.