1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

TODAY'S DAY OF BIRTH IS QUELLMYHERESY! CELEBRATE!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Hydronine, May 26, 2010.

1. Phil. Since you're my twin's boyfriend, it's clear that I just have to say, I'm glad she chose you because you're actually cool. If I had money, I'd get you a present, and if I had a car, I'd drive you places for your birthday and get you a cake. But I am broke, and I have no car, and you're an hour away.

;_;

SO I MADE YOU A THREAD! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

2. *S.T.A.L.K.E.R.s begin to populate the thread.*

3. Jess. Can you at least attempt to post something towards the point this thread before spiraling off into your own little war in your head?

4. Belle

"Ugh, snow." She chuckled and placed a few marshmallows into her cup before popping a few into her mouth. "Just plan cold. Not to mention John likes to throw me into it." She snickered lightly but smiled. "Not to mention shoveling and snowball fights. I could go for a big one of those." She sipped at her drink and tried to hide her surprised delight at its warmth.

5. Belle

She tried to stifle her blush at what John claimed "That may be true. But I always try to bombard you with snow." She rolled her eyes and stated "I sort of don't want to be in a snow fight with a vigilante with nearly perfect projectile. I'd die."

6. (Me too, sorta)

Belle

She shook her head "Not if you do not wish to reveal. It is part of your security, you may keep it secret." She smiled "Why, don't want your girlfriend to know?"

7. Ray

"I plan on telling her, just not yet. It's not like I was the one threatening her. It's a split personality. It's similar to what your friend Gwen has when she become the Reaper. But far more distinct."

8. QUELL HIS HERESY

QUICKLY

9. *GMK purges Phil with the eternal flame of holy justice*

10. HAY GAIS

WHAT'S A PHIL?

11. John

"Okay, I'll put it this way, I wasn't so different when I first got here. I sent almost as many people there and nearly broke Joe's arm."