Today, I began so much anime watching.

• Thread starter Yus of the Conquest
  • Start date
Y

Yus of the Conquest

Original poster
Today, I went all out. Thank god for Roku and Crunchyroll. Let's see...Medaka Box,Durarara,Hokuto no Ken,Free!(Don't judge me pliss),I Can't Understand My Husband, Tonari no Seki-kun, yadda yadda, aaaaand finished Hanamaru Kindergarten. I'm gonna have a loooong next few days...GIVE ME RECOMMENDATIONS BECAUSE THIS WILL NOT SUFFICE.

(I just know someone is going to say it. I know. "But Zilo, why're you watching Free!" I like water okay. Also I lost a bet.)

Wolf Girl & Black Prince, Kaichou wa maid-sama, Kuroko Basket, Sword art online, Log Horizon.

Wolf Girl & Black Prince, Kaichou wa maid-sama, Kuroko Basket, Sword art online, Log Horizon.
I've seen SAO, never finished Kaichou wa Maid-sama sadly, Currently watching LH and I've heard of Wolf Girl and Black Prince. I'll definitely look into it!

Then check out.. damn I've watched over 1,000+ anime and I'm drawing a blank on all of them XD

Clannad and Angel Beats! If you're gonna watch some anime, these two are an absolute must see.

Also, Chobits, Fruits Basket, and Spice and Wolf

• Love
Reactions: 3 people
Clannad and Angel Beats! If you're gonna watch some anime, these two are an absolute must see.

Also, Chobits, Fruits Basket, and Spice and Wolf
I MUST FINISH THOSE. I only watch Clannad in bursts or else I would drown in my own tears. Angel Beats, I have yet to finish. I loved Cho its, have 't seen those last two. I kinda remember watching like an episode of Spice and Wolf...Wasn't the girl named Holo or something?

Reactions: Hatsune Candy
I'm currently watching Tiger & Bunny, it's really good x3 Did you watch Psycho Pass?

What @Razilin said! Also:

Zankyou no Terror, Gintama, Tokyo Ghoul, Donten ni Warau, and Space Dandy.
Recent-ish stuff.

Reactions: Torsty

The reason to watch A Certain Scientific Railgun

Its like slice of life meets the Teen Titans

2:42 is the money shot - sick flip into lightning bolts

@Zilo

Any particular genres you want recs for?

If you're looking for some laughs xD

+ Watamote (This anime had so many laugh out loud moments xD)
+ Mawaru Penguindrum (Though it gets darker as the series progresses)
+ K-on! (No solid plot, but it's good for grins and laughs, like Free or Lucky star)

If you're looking for sad things.

+ Ano Hana
+ Tokyo Magnitude 8.0
+ Madoka Magica
+ Attack on Titan

If you're looking for anime movies.

+ Anything studio Ghibli
+ The Girl Who Leapt Through Time
+ Summer Wars
+ The Wolf Children
+ Brave Story

More recommendations:

Out of the 'mindfuck' genre, I'd suggest watching Serial Experiments Lain (best anime ever, nobody will ever convince me otherwise), Texhnolyze, Boogiepop Phantom and Paranoia Agent. And Revolutionary Girl Utena!

If you want something action-filled, then I'd go with Ghost in the Shell for some serious stuff and Black Lagoon if you want to see something over-the-top-silly yet extremely cool. Seriously, Black Lagoon rocks. If I had to compare it to something, I'd say the guy who came up with it is a Japanese version of Quentin Tarantino.

For something completely 'lulz,' I'd recommend Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt. Look, don't let the name discourage you. It's genuinely funny. Or my sense of humor sucks.

Steins;Gate! Has anyone said that yet?! Steins;Gate is SO GOOD and Chaos;Head is also on my list.

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB. IF YOU LIKE FREE! YOU SHOULD LIKE THIS TOO.

Lucky Star is hilarious, also the Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya is ammmmazing.

Annd Sailor Moon Crystal is airing now and it's getting better and better!

Inu x Boku SS was pretty neat also. Annnd ummm I was a fan of Gundam Wing and Gundam 00.

Madoka Magica is INSANE but so worth it. Attack on Titan also. And Fate/Stay Night. And Evangelion.

I have an anime queue at home and it is INSANELY long haha.

Reactions: Reaper Jack
Awesome stuff
-Clannad
-Kanon
-Angel Beats!
-Spice and Wolf
-Steins; Gate
-Another
-The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
-Ghost in the Shell: SAC I & II
-Claymore
-Slayers
-Fate/Zero
-Fate/Stay Night UBW 2014
-Code Geass
-Seitokai Yakuindomo
-Valkyria Chronicles
-Lucky Star
-Puella Magi Madoka Magica
-Aldnoah.Zero
-Akame ga Kill
-Maoyuu Maou Yuusha
-A Certain Magical Index
-A Certain Scientific Railgun
-Haganai
-Scrapped Princess
-Black Lagoon
-Elfen Lied
-The Devil is a part-timer
-The Familiar of Zero
-No Game No Life
Less awesome but still good watches
-Infinite Stratos
-Strike the Blood
-Highschool of the Dead
-Canaan
-Seitokai no Ichizon
-Air
-Sword Art Online
-Is This a Zombie?
-Shakugan no Shana
-Yahari ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru
-The Sacred Blacksmith
-Highschool DxD

Yeah. Not quite a comprehensive list of everything I've seen but not far from it.