Toads and Toes

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Risk

Original poster
"Do you have a toad between your toes?"

It's a simple question I ask people sometimes. It's meaning is irrelevant, but I couldn't very well think of a title.

I am Risk, aka Phyxi/Risky. I've been roleplaying for a while, but I'm still what I consider a laid back writer.

Why did I join? I dunno'. Simple curiosity, perhaps.

S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
Can't say that I do but there's one outside in the yard.

Welcome to Iwaku Risk!

S

Surrender To Hope

Original poster
If you need any help around the site just let us know.

Vio

Lavender Love
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
I’m always online, more active around the evenings. My time zone is Mountain Standard Time.
Writing Levels
Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (Yaoi/Hetero/Yuri).

Welcome to Iwaku @Risk

May I ask how you got that nickname??/ It reminds me of the table top game. xD​

D

Drake Vampiron

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss an rp or even take a look at my group rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, i do this to almost every newbie, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.