To Whom it May Concern -- Greetings! ;D

T

TheRealHermione

Original poster
First and foremost -- GREETINGS!!!
My penname is Hermione, and it is ever so nice to meet you all!
Really; the pleasure is mine, I assure you! <3

Allow me to tell you that I AM NOT NEW TO ROLEPLAY!!!!! In fact, I have recently come upon my two year anniversary for my start of RP, and I have been writing creatively forever. No exaggeration. Well, maybe a teensy weensy itty bitty little bit. Hehe. cx

I would also like to apologize in advance for any of the inevitable mistakes I will make as I get used to this site and its members. I am accostumed to small, exclusive groups of RPers, usually a dozen or so at the most. I'm used to knowing everyone's styles, personality, and favorites, so I already feel just a tad very awkward. But what else is new, really?

Also, in case you haven't already noticed, I am big on FORMAT AND DESIGN and like to work everything to PERFECTION. I guess you could say that I'm just a tad OCD. Hehe. cx I hope you don't mind?

I guess I'll go ahead and introduce you to my RP preferences, since I don't much like talking about my personality, as it makes me feel self-concious and stuck-up. /).(\

Genres I Adore
  • Fantasy
  • Science-Fiction (Aliens and mutants especially!)
  • Horror (GORE GALORE!!!)
  • Action-Adventure
  • Futuristic
Fanfics I Can Do
  • Harry Potter
  • Narnia
  • Maximum Ride
  • Hunger Games... maybe
  • Dragons in Our Midst / Oracles of Fire / Children of the Bard
  • Dragons of Starlight
  • Mortal Instruments / Infernal Devices
  • Divergent
  • Legend (Marie Lu)
I can play male or female effectively and can play up to four charries at a time in a single RP. My bio formats, bioskellies, character sheets or whatever you call 'em tend to be brief and to the point, as I prefer exploring charries through interaction. I love playing as underdogs and badasses, typically.

Soooo.... That's it. cx
Love you all! <3

Hi there Hermione! Welcome to the community! :D