1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

To Whom it May Concern -- Greetings! ;D

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by TheRealHermione, Jul 23, 2014.

1. First and foremost -- GREETINGS!!!
    My penname is Hermione, and it is ever so nice to meet you all!
    Really; the pleasure is mine, I assure you! <3

Allow me to tell you that I AM NOT NEW TO ROLEPLAY!!!!! In fact, I have recently come upon my two year anniversary for my start of RP, and I have been writing creatively forever. No exaggeration. Well, maybe a teensy weensy itty bitty little bit. Hehe. cx

I would also like to apologize in advance for any of the inevitable mistakes I will make as I get used to this site and its members. I am accostumed to small, exclusive groups of RPers, usually a dozen or so at the most. I'm used to knowing everyone's styles, personality, and favorites, so I already feel just a tad very awkward. But what else is new, really?

Also, in case you haven't already noticed, I am big on FORMAT AND DESIGN and like to work everything to PERFECTION. I guess you could say that I'm just a tad OCD. Hehe. cx I hope you don't mind?

I guess I'll go ahead and introduce you to my RP preferences, since I don't much like talking about my personality, as it makes me feel self-concious and stuck-up. /).(\

Genres I Adore
    • Fantasy
    • Science-Fiction (Aliens and mutants especially!)
    • Horror (GORE GALORE!!!)
    • Action-Adventure
    • Futuristic
    Fanfics I Can Do
    • Harry Potter
    • Narnia
    • Maximum Ride
    • Hunger Games... maybe
    • Dragons in Our Midst / Oracles of Fire / Children of the Bard
    • Dragons of Starlight
    • Mortal Instruments / Infernal Devices
    • Divergent
    • Legend (Marie Lu)
    I can play male or female effectively and can play up to four charries at a time in a single RP. My bio formats, bioskellies, character sheets or whatever you call 'em tend to be brief and to the point, as I prefer exploring charries through interaction. I love playing as underdogs and badasses, typically.

Soooo.... That's it. cx
    Love you all! <3

2. Hi there Hermione! Welcome to the community! :D

3. Thanks ever so much! <3