Writing Levels
  1. Prestige
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Horror, Sci-Fi, Fantasy
I've never been very good at introducing myself, but here goes:

My name is Miserable_Command (He/him), and I've been role-playing for a few years now. My hobbies include talking to new people, watching anime, and reading books (favourites: Harry Potter, IT, Dracula, etc.)! I consider myself an Advanced Literate writer, and am a sucker for detailed responses.

Feel free to drop a message if you'd like to chat. Just don't be boring, say something interesting ;)

Reactions: Lore and Primula
Hello hello Miserable_Command and welcome to Iwaku!

Your introduction was just fine, and you've come to the right place to roleplay and chat. Wishing you luck on your partner search :) If you need any help finding anything, or navigating the forums, please don't hesitate to let anyone know. We're here to help!

If you're looking to dip your toes into chatting, we have a General Chatting area where you can jump into any thread you'd like, and we also have the Iwaku Discord server if you'd like to join the community on another platform as well! In both of these places, we talk about anime, books and even play games together.

Have a great day and we hope to see you around <3

Welcome to Iwaku, Miserable_Command! You'll find no shortage of people willing to write detailed responses here.

Out of curiosity, which Hogwarts house would you sort yourself in?

Welcome welcome to the site, hope you have a wonderful time. It's always fun to see more new people joining us!
Please feel free to join the book discussions in GENERAL CHATTING. We have quite a hoard of passionate readers that would be more than happy to hear, the thoughts of another reader. We're forever adding to our Goodreads and personal reading lists here.

Feel free to hit up
REDSTAR CONNECTIONS for role-plays without your star category. There's plenty of brilliant writing minds lurking about in the shadows.