2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Whenever my boss decides to let me go home. (Usually between 5-11 EST)
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
  3. Douche
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Modern, Futuristic, Paranormal, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Horror, pretty much everything.
10374021_820870427991591_5891830995109068831_n.jpg

They renewed!!!!!!

And while I won't give away spoilers who those who haven't finished the second season, I will say this much; I believe this will be the season of Ichabby!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Lawkheart
I was very interested in this show but never got around to watching it. Would you suggest that I take the weekend to binge watch and catch up?

Omg, yes! It's a really good show, and I'm sure like the rest of us, you'll be waiting anxiously for the show's writers to pull their heads out of their asses and get Abby and Crane together. Although I have to admit a part of me hopes that they don't, because their chemistry is amazing and I wouldn't want a forced romance to ruin that.

Omg, yes! It's a really good show, and I'm sure like the rest of us, you'll be waiting anxiously for the show's writers to pull their heads out of their asses and get Abby and Crane together. Although I have to admit a part of me hopes that they don't, because their chemistry is amazing and I wouldn't want a forced romance to ruin that.
I'll have to give it a go then, not sure how much time I'll have but I will sit down at some point and let the episodes roll. I do have a question though: I'm a bit weary when it comes to shows that deal in the supernatural that make a right turn towards religious content and context. I remember something about the horsemen of the apocalypse and was wondering if the show carries on heavily with that religious narrative. Does it?

Not really. There's some, but there's a lot more historical references than there are religious ones. There's some mention of the bible, and there's one episode with an angel, but it's not really the center of the plot in anyway. Most of the supernatural elements are linked closer to witchcraft than they are religion.

Only tangibly related, but I ended up finding the Headless Horseman when playing Assassin's Creed: Rogue in Sleepy Hallow:

hqdefault.jpg

Not my screenshot, but I remember making a joke to my girlfriend that after docking in Sleepy Hallow to find all the activities there (including the final set of pistols) that it would be hilarious if I ran into the Headless Horseman, and lo and behind, I went into the graveyard and THAT motherfucker started attacking me.

Amusingly, he's impossible to kill unless you shoot the pumpkin on the tombstone.

Oh alright, that sounds better than what I was worried it could have been. I don't mind religion being used sparingly, it's just when it starts to go by the numbers that I get a bit bored. I'll have to check this out. Thank you for taking the time to answer my questions, I appreciate your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.