16:00-20:00 US Central
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Cyberpunk, Sci-fi, Fantasy, and other low-tech/fantasy.
"I only steal because my dear old family needs the money to live!"
Locke Lamora made this proclamation with his wine glass held high; he and the other Gentleman Bastards were seated at the old witchwood table. . . . The others began to jeer.
"Liar!" they chorused
"I only steal because this wicked world won't let me work an honest trade!" Calo cried, hoisting his own glass.
"LIAR!"
"I only steal," said Jean, "because I've temporarily fallen in with bad company."
"LIAR!"
At last the ritual came to Bug; the boy raised his glass a bit shakily and yelled, "I only steal because it's heaps of fucking fun!"
"BASTARD!"
Scott Lynch, The Lies of Locke Lamora

Throughout any sort of good backstabbing-money-earning story, there's a conman. These characters are always the ones you hate to root for, the ones who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty, and the ones who tend to have the most memorable quotes. Your job will be to create a group of liars, cutthroats, fiends, and generally bad people in your own conman group. They can be from any background, time period, or culture - just make them memorable! Is it our dear Mrs. Reynolds from Firefly or is it Christian Bale from American Hustle? Are they a group? Or a wolf pack of one? But most importantly: do they love to steal, or are they stuck in the life...?