Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. 1-3 posts per week
  5. One post per week
  6. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My times are pretty erratic, but I try to avoid being on EST 11pm-9am.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern, Historical Romance.
To the Lady

If you have any questions, requests, or want any gossip included in the latest update of the scandal sheet, feel free to post them here, or message me privately. If it's concerning the historical elements of this RP, please refer first to the Etiquette Lessons thread, to see if your question might already have an answer.

• Sweet
Reactions: Nemopedia
To the lovely lady of the house,

I have a question pertaining the accuracy and inaccuracy of the historical in this roleplay. I know you have said it is not totally accurate nor as wildly out of frame as say Netflix's Bridgerton. So my biggest question is: is the world color blind as they are in Bridgerton or are those lines still there?

I have a character idea I wanted to do, but her story is linked to the injustice of slavery. And a second character idea who comes from a land away, though he may have the same skin tone, he also has a bad history with the British for his origins. And I'm curious if that is something that would be relevant at all in this world?

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: Dusk
The world is absolutely not colorblind ala Bridgerton. I'd argue Bridgerton's world isn't even fully colorblind, bc the psychos BRING IT UP IN UNIVERSE FOR STUPID REASONS. I considered it, but I just can't figure out a way to make it work that isn't UTTERLY STUPID, besides which, I do think it's way more interesting to allow room for people to create characters like you're describing!

• This Gives Me Plot Bunnies
Reactions: MaryGold
To her ladyship:

Is it alright to have a character who has had acquaintance with a historical figure in their past, as long as the character themselves is not a historical figure? I have a character that I wrote up for another Regency-era RP who had Michael Faraday serving as an apprentice in her father's business when she was a child, prior to his scientific career. I don't have any plans to involve him in her IC life; he was written in to be an influence in her formative years.

To her ladyship:

Is it alright to have a character who has had acquaintance with a historical figure in their past, as long as the character themselves is not a historical figure? I have a character that I wrote up for another Regency-era RP who had Michael Faraday serving as an apprentice in her father's business when she was a child, prior to his scientific career. I don't have any plans to involve him in her IC life; he was written in to be an influence in her formative years.

Yes, that's absolutely fine, as pertains to mild association with and influence from, though if it were something more serious like a child of Michael Faraday, I might reconsider. I will note that Michael Faraday would've been 4 at the start of the regency era as we're defining it for this realm and only 20 even at the start of the actual regency, and we're sort of nominally acting as though we're at the start of the regency era, but as I'm not putting a high premium on historical accuracy, I will let it slide.

• Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi