To Save The Realms; A D&D Adventure (5e) OOC/Signups

Sweet thanks!

There we go, all fixed!

Reactions: EldridSmith
"[Doing a Survival Check to make sure we remain east and begin leading the way.] PS.. I hope this is how it works, and then you roll for us? I'll wait and see lol."

@Wolfsin Unless I note it (usually in the OOC notes/ping here) it's safe to assume either I'll roll it or determine your success based on how you've presented it through roleplay =)

There'll be... maybe... a dozen rolls I'll ask for before we get to the tower... xD

EDIT; Dozen mandatory/required rolls that is. *hides my rolls sheet so far*

@VaraS @EldridSmith @Rheiya Sunshine @Wolfsin @Ace_Jaye @Andy
I linked this for Rowean already; I've put a handy OOC update guide in the first post of the first page here in this thread so that you can always find what you're looking for in regards to my updates/post guidance/your NPCs whereabouts. =)

Some questions you might answer in your post! Remember you're writing from the perspecting of your character! See through their eyes, feel their feelings, explore their perspectives as if it were your own.

Post #2 - In Character Post; Into The Forest

OOC Post Guide;

What do your characters think of their companions?
What do your characters think of the forest?
What does your character think of the goliath having such knowlege?
Did your character notice the flying humanoid and their dissapearance?
What does your character think of the dragonborn defending the drow?
How do they want to approach crossing the chasm?

Here's your first mandatory roll! Take any skill or spell, likely Acrobatics, Athletics or a straight Dex check, to get across.
1-6; One of your remaining NPC companions catches your character before they can fall into the chasm.
7-12; You make it across, perhaps with some difficulty.
13-20+; You make it across, flawlessly and safely. Look at you!

Please check for Automatic rolls on your character's behalf! This will give you some direction on how to reply!

Bat rolled 4+1 OR 15+1 w/ Advantage on perception checks via sound. Passed.

Phiris rolled a 10+1 on perception (failed), Wolverine Spirit rolled 18+3 on perception (passed).

Cyrus (auto) rolled 8+2 on a stealth check (failed)... he's not stealthy sadly :(

Religion/Arcana Check on Ao, Forest of Nine, Soluna Tower, Mistress Ivy Greene;
  • Gregor; Rolled 11+1 (12) - Has Heard of Ao, Knows they're a god of gods
  • Soren; Rolled 6+1 (7) - Has Heard of Ao, Otherwise Unfamiliar Ransom; Rolled 18+0 (18) - Has Heard of Ao, Knows they're a god of gods, and that they have a grudge against god/esses like Loth
  • Umraeyrr; Rolled 17+1 (18) - Has Heard of Ao, Knows they're a god of gods, and that they have a grudge against god/esses like Loth
  • Raven; Rolled 2+1 (3) - Hasn't heard of Ao, Has no clue who they are or how important they are.
  • Cyrus; Rolled 11+5 (16) - Arcana - Has Heard of Ao, Knows they're a god of gods, Knows they use magical means to select champions.
  • Nera; Rolled 7+1 (8) - Has Heard of Ao, Otherwise Unfamiliar
  • Goliath; Rolled 20+0 (20) - Knows quite a bit about Ao, How he chooses champions, and imparts this knowledge on his companions.
  • Human; Rolled 13+6 (19) - Has Heard of Ao, Knows they're a god of gods, and that they have a grudge against god/esses like Loth, and Knows they use magical means to select champions.
  • Human #2; Rolled 13+1 (14) - Has Heard of Ao, Knows they're a god of gods
  • Dragonborn; Rolled 8+1 (9) - Has Heard of Ao, Otherwise Unfamiliar
Thoughts on the tower;
  • Goliath; 7+2 (9) skeptical
  • Human; 5+3 (8) skeptical
  • Human #2; 7+1 (8) skeptical
  • Dragonborn; 4+1 (5) Not Happy about the tower
Thoughts on the pcs;
  • Goliath; 10+2 (12) Okay with the party
  • Human; 6+3 (9) Okay
  • Human #2; 1+1 (2) Going to pick a fight!
  • With whom?; 7 (Umraeyrr)
  • Dragonborn; 19+1 (20) Likes everyone, Saves Unraeyrr Above from Human #2.
Umraeyrr Dex Save; 15 (Avoids Human #2's Attack)
Umraeyrr Perception Check; 13 (DC 10, Sees Human #2 being yeeted)

@Andy @VaraS @Rheiya Sunshine @Wolfsin @EldridSmith @rowean @Ace_Jaye

If you have ANY feedback please drop it here =) Thanks!

@PrideAscending when we make our rolls do you want us to do it here or in the IC thread?

@Andy Entirely up to you as long as they're rolled somewhere I can easily double check them.

• Useful
Reactions: Andy
Before anyone jumps across, Umraeyrr has managed to get hi shield stuck in a tree (safely) that people can get across on thanks to a rope he attached to it, not sure how this affects people's saves but I'll be posting about that ASAP

I've just been busy with work. I should get a post up tonight or tomorrow

:faux grumbles while getting the puptent out again:

Anybody want to join me for smores? Andy is gona start the first campfire song once we get this fire lit!

Anybody want to join me for smores? Andy is gona start the first campfire song once we get this fire lit!
Lol if I'm starting campfire songs everyone is gonna be running away screaming as they hear my singing voice 😂

Awesome =) Thanks Rowean

Lol if I'm starting campfire songs everyone is gonna be running away screaming as they hear my singing voice 😂
C A M P F I R E S O N G Song.... 🤣