Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Genres
I really like modern roleplays, especially hings involving romance and family. I also love fantasy, especially anything involving magic, mythical creatures, or gods and goddesses. Fandoms are nice, if I can play an OC. Since history is one of my passions, I like doing historical roleplays, mostly renaissance, 1800's, early 1900's, ancient civilizations, and anything wild west-like or based on pioneers. I do like Sci-Fi, mostly dystopian with some sort of rebellion or strict customs, something like that. I also like roleplays that take place in space if they have a good explanation of the universe that it takes place in. I'm not a big fan of horror or mystery, unless the horror is a sub-element to something else.
streamster.regular.png

"I knew from the moment we met what you were going to mean to me."

We call them Soulmates. That instant connection. Love at first sight. However, love isn't always that simple. There are bumps and there are complications along the way. However, we make it through it. We push past the hardships and crawl over the hills on our hands and knees to create something beautiful. And when that beauty becomes something so tragic you think that you can't move on, the one you love is there to pull you back up and support you, even if it causes them their own happiness.

Because, after all, isn't that what love is?

In this city of Phoenix, love is blooming just a fervently as it does in the rest of the world. Six couples, tied together by the red strings of fate are destined to face the hardest time of their lives, otherwise known as high school. Will their relationships be able to push past everything else in their lives and say the simple, but beautiful words "I love you"?
streamster.regular.png

The Couples
streamster.regular.png

He's popular. She's not. It was the most unlikely match, but here they are. If his parents knew, they would kill him. If her friends knew, they would ridicule her. Maybe it's best to ignore these strange feelings. Maybe it's best to act like it never happened.

Harper Seville|17|Female|Top of her class, is a huge nerd, and wants to be a musician~Best friends with Help Me Stand Girl|TAKEN... Felilla

Kyler Stokes|18|Male|Captain of the soccer team, student body president, and doesn't want what everyone else wants for him~Older brother of You Keep Me Warm Female 1~Friend to Stoically Impressionable Boy|TAKEN... Brea

streamster.regular.png

He's always stoic, never a smile or a frown, just stoic. She is the most emotional person at the school. His expressionless facade holds a whirlwind of emotions. Her smiling exterior is an empty shell. Maybe she can ease a smile out of him? Maybe he can get a true emotion out of her?

Rowan Thorne|16|Female|Feels fake on the inside, bottom of her class because of lack of interest~Younger Sister of Blair Thorne~Best Friend to You Keep Me Warm Female 1|TAKEN... Alice Falling

Name|Age|Male|A raging storm of emotions on the inside~Friend to Kyler Stokes|
OPEN

streamster.regular.png

A one night stand that led to what she thinks will be the end of her life. Thankfully, her childhood friend is determined to help her get through it, even if it costs him his reputation.

Blair Thorne|17|Female|Recently found out she's pregnant~Childhood Friend to Accidents Happen Boy~Older sister of Rowan Thorne|RESERVED

Name|Age|Male|Fairly popular around school~Childhood Friend to Accidents Happen Girl~Best Friends with Help Me Stand Boy|OPEN

streamster.regular.png

She can't walk. He can't run anymore because of an accident that messed up his leg. They say he'll be able to walk again soon, but now he doesn't want to unless it's with her standing next to him.

Adeline Williams|17|Female|She's never been able to walk~Best Friends with Harper Seville|TAKEN... Creepy

Samuel King|17|Male|Former Captain of the track team before injury~Twin Brother of You Said "Forever" Male 1~Best Friend to Accidents Happen Boy|TAKEN... Sashakiki

streamster.regular.png

They're both girls and they are both madly in love. Do they care when people see them? No. Recently though, their relationship has become a bit rocky with the introduction of Female 1's ex-girlfriend.

Name|Age|Female 1|Her ex-girlfriend recently moved back~Best Friend to Stoically Impressionable Girl|RESERVED

Esme Hardy|17|Female 2|Is Jealous of Female 1's ex~Younger Sister of You Said "Forever" Male 2|TAKEN... XWhySoSeriousX

streamster.regular.png

They loved each other dearly once, but now they've moved on. Well, at least Male 2 has, but Male 1 is determined to win him back. It's obvious to nearly everyone that their love is far from over.

Name|Age|Male 1|Doesn't want to Move On~Twin Brother to Help Me Stand Boy|OPEN

Name|Age|Male 2|Has moved on~Older Brother to You Keep Me Warm Female 2|RESERVED

CHARACTER SUBMISSION
{Realistic Picture}
.:Name:.
{Answer Here|First, Middle, Last}
.:Nickname:.
{Answer Here|Only if it applies}
.:Age:.
{Answer Here|14-18}
.:Gender:.
{Answer Here}
.:Role:.
{Answer Here}
.:Sexuality:.
{Answer Here}
.:Health Ailments:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Hair Color:.
{Answer Here}
.:Eye Color:.
{Answer Here}
.:Height|Weight:.
{Answer Here in Pounds, Feet, and Inches}
.:Personality:.
{Answer Here|At least include four or five traits.}
.:Hobbies:.
{Answer Here|At Least Two}
.:Talent{s}:.
{Answer Here|At Least One}
.:History:.
{Answer Here|Optional}
.:Other:.
{Answer Here|Is there anything else to know about your character}

RULES
~ No godmodding, etc... Every character should have their weaknesses as well as their strengths.
~ Every character has an important role, so don't worry about your character not being important.
~ If the roles are filled, PM me and I may open up a role for you.
~ Please be literate. Cussing is allowed, but don't put "fuck" in every sentence unless the person is blatantly angry. It's very annoying.
~ You can have as many characters as you want as long as you can keep track of them all.
~ Romance is encouraged, but it should not be the focal point for all relationships.
~ Originality is very much appreciated.
~Please, PM me if you have a question.
~ You can add anything you want to the character sheet, but please at least keep the information provided.
~ Do not physically maim another person's character without their permission.
~ Please note that I reserve the right to reject any character I feel is not up to standard

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Brea
tumblr_mfcpq6m96T1qdndm8o1_500.gif

Harper Eve Seville
Harp~Har
Female
The Pretenders Girl~Best Friend to Help Me Stand Girl
Heterosexual
N/A
Blonde
Blue-Green
5'4"|121lbs

giphy.gif

{Bubbly, Sarcastic, Eccentric, Kind, Caring, Insecure, Hardworking}
Studying: Although most would not consider it a hobby, Harper will study whenever she is bored or simply wants to memorize something. Maybe she'll learn something new.
Violin: Harper is a skilled violinist. Some might even refer to her as a prodigy, though she doesn't believe she's that good.
Singing: Another one of Harper's talents is singing. She is more operatic and does not really like pop all that much.
Composing: This isn't something most know about her. Harper actually does enjoy writing music in her spare time.
Reading: You knew it was coming... Yes, Harper loves to read and if she could, she would do it all the time. If she ever gets in trouble, it's for having a book out during class.
Violin~Memorizing Things~Cooking/Baking~Schoolwork
RPed
N/A

elle-fanning-we-bought-a-zoo.gif

Last edited:
єsmє єlízαвєth-pαígє hαrdч
image.jpg
"í hαvє nєvєr thσught αвσut mч sєхuαlítч вєíng ríght σr wrσng. tσ mє íf hαs αlwαчs вєєn thє cαsє σf fíndíng thє ríght pєrson"

"I'm sorry, let me introduce myself"
Esme Elizabeth-Paige Hardy

.:Nickname(s):.

"I'm called different things...some aren't too nice"
Esme/Lizzy/Eli

"Almost a legal adult...in another year"

"You're asking that as a joke...right"
Female

"I would quote some crappy tumblr post but...nah"
Female 2|Is Jealous of Female 1's ex~Younger sister to 'You Said "Forever" Male 2

"I'm into females...got a problem call me on line 1-800-couldntcareless
Lesbian

"I'm just a tiny bit screwed in the head"
•Manic Depressive Disorder {Bipolar}
•Mild Insomnia

"Well I'm a natural ginger but, eh I got bored"
Lilac purple at the top leading into blonde that leads into a pastel blue at her tips

"Okay weird question"
Light brown eyes with a bit of a goldish color

.:Height/Weight:.

"Well aren't you passing some type of boundary..."
•5'3"ft (636 inches)
•118lbs

"Sneak Peak...I kinda suck"
•Charming
•Moody {due to her MDD}
•Nerdy
•Sarcastic
•Humorous

"I love trying new things!"
•Learning New Languages
•Writing
•Reading

Cooking

.:Talents:.
"Don't worry...I'm definitely not the next Beyoncé"
•Writing
•Cooking

"Nothing too tragic"
Esme grew up with a semi normal childhood, her and her brother got along occasionally and her parents were together after twenty years. Everything was going normally for her, until she had her first experience with a girl. It had been on her eleventh birthday and she was in the fifth grade. She had invited her best friend at the time to play in her brother's tree house just so they could spend some time together, they began playing truth or dare and the girl had dared Esme to kiss her. She hadn't declined and before she knew it her brother had walked in on her kissing a girl, she quickly tried to deny whatever he was about to say and he promised to keep her secret and that was the end of it, or so she thought.

Two years had passed after her first experience and she became confused, Esme had never found one guy attractive but seemed to find multiple girls attractive so one day she invited a girl to her house to see if the thought that she had in her mind was true. They played video games for a while and out of no where Esme had leaned over and just pecked the girl on the lips then pulled away, she thought it would end at that until the girl turned and kissed her back. In that moment she had solved her confusion just as her parents walked in. They sat her down for a talk of course and she promised them that it was nothing but a little experiment, they believed her and she went on with her life. But of course with her brother being so close to her he went believed anything. When she turned fifteen she had her first girlfriend and finally ended up coming out to her brother which was returned with him coming out to her. But when she had come out to her parents the same happiness wasn't shared, they instant disowned her and looked at her with disgust calling her feelings a sin so the first thing she told her brother was to never come out to them so now in their eyes...he's the perfect child.
{If whoever is the brother wants to change that just tell me and maybe we could work together to change it}

"I promise I won't bore you to death"
•Though she hates wearing them, Esme has to wear her glasses to see when she writes and reads
•Takes medication for her manic depressive disorder and her mild insomnia
•Looks up to Edgar Allan Poe as a role model
•Owns over two hundred and thirty books {Some are comics, Poetry books, playwrights, and novels}

[I hope that's okay!]

ea6ac31fc4e062ba5f8dd49223fe6ab1.jpg
"I'm Blair Thorne. Most people just call me Thorn or Thor."

Blair Marie Thorne

"Like I said before, Thorn or Thor."

Thorn || Thor

"Just turned 17!"

"I'm pretty sure I'm a girl. Should I check?"

Female
profile_270599345_75sq_1384463959.jpg
Recently found out she's pregnant~Childhood Friend to Accidents Happen Boy~Older sister of Stoically Impressionable Girl

"I swing both ways."

Bisexual

"Uhm..."
Mild insomnia || Asthma || Depression

"I'm a blonde, but I'm definitely not stupid."

Blonde
iQEkDgMD.jpeg
"OMG! My eyes are so gorgeous!"

Cibasapphire.jpg

"I guess I'm average. *shrugs*"

5'6" 130lbs

"Oh gosh, here we go."
Nonchalant
: Blair can be very carefree and relaxed. She's a very chill girl and can usually be calm in crazy situations.

Adventurous: She is definitely a girl who will try new things and get out there when she wants to. She can be very reckless sometimes

Cheerful: Blair is usually a very happy person, which is why people like being around her. She always tries to make people happy and is very friendly

Dependable: She is a girl who anyone can go to for anything. She is one to give out advice if you need it and is a great listener. If you need a helping hand, some advice or a shoulder to cry on, she's definitely your girl.

Curious: Curiosity killed the cat is not a proverb she goes by. She can be very curious and it sometimes gets her into trouble

Alert: Blair is one to think on her feet. She uses her smarts to help her make hard decisions and solve problems

Understanding: Being a girl who's been through some things and has had her fair share of letdowns, she is a very understanding girl who is going to be there for you even if you've done her wrong. She can't hold a grudge for very long.

Blunt: Blair is very straighforward when it comes to most things. She is quick to voicing her opinions and will not hold her tongue.
a9uPUNee.jpeg
"I do a lot of things... Am I good at any of them? Not really."
||Singing||Dying her hair||Violin||Long boarding||Gymnastics||Cooking||

"These things I'm kinda good I guess."
||Singing||Gymnastics||Cooking||

Gwynne-Furches-furchestwins-34026053-612-612.jpg
"Uh, I'd rather not."

||She has a younger sister||Her favorite food is sushi||She hates the letter "Q"
||She loves animals||Disney and horror films are her life||Music is her passion||Her favorite color is cornflower blue||

thm_phpulvBLo.jpg

Last edited:
@XWhySoSeriousX That's good. You're accepted. I should have mine up soon...

You know what, I'm gonna do this. XD It's calling to me.

May I reserve the girl for "Help Me Stand" please? I have a character in mind I just can't re-create it right now since.. It existed before and I changed my mind. But tomorrow I have a computer so I can make up a CS and stuff. ^^

You know what, I'm gonna do this. XD It's calling to me.

May I reserve the girl for "Help Me Stand" please? I have a character in mind I just can't re-create it right now since.. It existed before and I changed my mind. But tomorrow I have a computer so I can make up a CS and stuff. ^^
Okie doke. I'll put in your reservation. ^.^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Felilla I have finished my character xD

Can i reserve the Help Me Stand Guy? I'll make my CS soon

Can I reserve You Keep Me Warm Female 1, please?

May I reserve the male spot for 'The Pretenders' and the female spot for 'Stoically Impressionable'?

This seems awesome! For now can i have male 2 for "You said Forever"

Everyone is reserved.

emily_browning___babydoll_by_redbitter-d5ecl7y.gif

Adeline Marie Williams

Addy | | Mar

Female

She's never been able to walk | | Best Friends with Harper Seville

Questioning

Chromosome 'Walking' disorder | | Depression | | Insomnia | | She can't speak as well as others

tumblr_mbg7m0w9rp1rftd23o1_500.gif

Dark Brown ~ Just above the shoulder ~ Curly

A deep hazel green

5'2" | | 110 lbs

Idiotic: Addy won't stop until she feels the thrill.
Forgetful: She tends to forget many things, important or not.
Irresponsible: If something bad happens, she's 'riding' away from the scene.
Lovable: Nothing will stop her from giving others a hug and a smile.
Independent: Addy never depends on others and always goes out on her own.

Reading ~ Romance / Horror / Sci-Fi / Thrillers.
Watching movies~ Anything that has to do with Sci-Fi and Horror.
Exploring~ Going out alone into possible dangerous places is something she'll do all the time if possible.

People watching~ Learning new things by a simple stare.
Drawing~ The only real thing she's good at.

Adeline's parents were shocked once they learned what was wrong with their baby girl. So, throughout her childhood and early teens, they kept her inside and homeschooled. She never got to make any friends until the second year of High School, in which her doctor had thankfully changed her parents mind. Once going to a place that was so different, so new, she didn't know what to do. Addy got lost on the first day, but thankfully a teacher had found her practically almost shaking under a pair of staircases and showed her to her class. Everyone stared at her, making her feel off and different from the rest. But of course, she was. The teenager couldn't really speak, couldn't walk, and she was always sporting dark little circles under her eyes.

Everyone wasn't really all that rude to her, exactly. Even if they were, she always had her mind in the sketching book. Addy didn't bother trying to make friends, just simply going and leaving school day after boring day. Though, it didn't take long before few began to try to talk to her. And everything went up after that, she made a small little group of friends. Of course, that was really the only thing that changed. She left school, trying to say 'Bye' to everyone and then she went home. Her parents were always busy, so she was usually home alone until about an hour later.

Her parents always got mad at her for always leaving the house alone or just not showing up, doing who knows what. That of course, never stopped her,

Soap~ Her favorite song by Melanie Martinez

tumblr_md4z3wlaW31rynytv.gif

“Hello darlings!”
Rowan Lilly Thorne

“Call me Ro!”
Ro

Female

“Did you know you look beautiful today?”
Stoically Impressionable//Younger sister to Blair Thorne//Best friends with Adaline Stokes

“I’m nothing really special.”
Heterosexual

“I’m fine!”

Borderline Personality Disorder//Anemia

“I love being blonde!”
Blonde//Shoulder length and naturally straight but usually curls it.

“Sometimes they seem almost white, don’t they?
Incredibly light blue eyes

“I’m bordering on the short side, aren’t I?”
5’4” 120 lbs

“You don’t know the half of it.”

✓=Traits people see on the outside of her/Things she feels like she is faking

(✓) Funny:: Rowan knows how to make people life and get to the core of what makes them happy. She’s not afraid to be funny and be a class clown.

(✓)Outgoing:: Rowan makes friends easily and can put herself into any social situation and be okay.

‘Faking It’:: Rowan is good at pretending to be someone she isn’t and making herself feel emotions she doesn’t really feel. She can be anyone you want her to be and pretend everything is fine.

(✓)‘Approachable’:: People find it easy to come to Rowan with problems and talk to her. They find her emotional and empathetic towards them.

Reckless:: Her behaviors and personality is ‘reckless’ and makes her even more depressed and is self-destructive behavior.

Impulsive:: She acts on a whim, it doesn’t matter the situation or even if she is involved.

Empty:: Rowan feels like she hasn’t achieved anything and she feels like she never will. It’s a constant feeling of emptiness and self-hatred inside of her.

Uninterested:: Rowan really doesn’t care about people and finds it hard to be enthusiastic about anything unless she is faking it.

(✓)Happy:: People see her as this happy person with a “can do” attitude.

“I love life and living it!”

Photography//Puzzles//Learning new languages

Public Speaking//Languages (Speaks almost fluent French and is working on Spanish)

“I’m a normal girl living a normal life. No need to worry about me!”

• Always wears flowers/floral print/pastel colors/etc. She doesn’t really care for it but feels like it makes other people happy when she dresses up cute and in happy colours.
  • Her Borderline Personality Disorder is unknown to everyone but herself, her therapist, and her family.
  • Always has a camera around her neck or in her bag.
  • She is really pale because of her anemia, she appears sickly even though if you ask about it she won’t tell you there is anything wrong.

@Felilla Can I reserved accidents happen boy and you said forever boy 1

Reactions: Alice Falling
Our of curiosity, before I make my CS, who gets the Stoically Impressionable female? Since both Brea and AliceFalling asked for it. X:

My CS is coming soon!

Reactions: Brea
Status
Not open for further replies.