to live, [sign-ups - males needed] or to die

of course!! i'm happy i was able to help:heart:

also, i am still working to finish up some sections, but i should hopefully have those filled out later today

DAKOTA MOORE

GENERAL:
full name: dakota rae moore
nicknames: kota; rae; koko
birthday: july eleventh, two-thousand; cancer
preferred pronouns: she/her
sexuality: pansexual panromantic
relationship status/crushes: single/open for plotting

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ was quite the 'outsider' in high school; aside from her group of friends, dakota tended to keep away from the crowds and kept to herself. though many thought of her as a 'b*tch' because of this, she was actually very kind. those who were close to her knew that she would place them before herself.
✯ as an only child, dakota gained all the attention she ever needed. whether it was academic, emotional, or mental support, her family was always there for her. however, she had always returned the favor to her family.
✯ the day after her twelfth birthday, dakota, her mother, and her father were all returning home from a family celebration held in their home state in dakotas honor. as they were speeding northbound down the freeway, a truck heading southbound crossed the center and hit the Moore family's vehicle, causing it to flip. both dakota and her mother were seriously injured, and her father was pronounced dead at the scene. this is where dakota obtained the scars she is so desperately insecure about now.
✯ her father, though their time together was short (12 years), was able to teach dakota many skills. by the time she was 7, dakota was a skilled tracker and bowman. by 10, she achieved her same bullseyes with daggers instead of arrows and was adequate in hand to hand combat. though she kept these skills under wraps, she continued to practice them long after her father's passing.
✯ during her sophomore year, dakota found herself expelled from her long time school after an altercation with another girl turned physical; dakota left bruised and the other girl left bloody, the school found it fit to remove dakota from the institution. it was after this that dakota met this group of friends and subsequently isolated herself away from others.
✯ due to her reserved nature and seeming inability to trust others romantically, dakota has never been involved with another person. despite this, she knows in her heart that she could love anyone, no matter what they identify as, as long as they could love her as deeply and intensely as she would them.

APPEARANCE:
✯ standing at around 5'5'' and weighing at about 120 pounds, dakota is somewhat petite; however, her figure is quite toned, leaving no doubt that strength is not something she lacks. her long, auburn hair cascades past her heavenly blue eyes which beautifully accent her rosy skin; her delicate lips hide a smile that could light a room. dakota is quite an attractive female. though, like everyone else, she is not perfect. dakota was a victim of an unfortunate accident which left a large scar across her ribs and abdomen, and yet another across her left cheek. although she has been praised for her looks from a young age, dakota is quite humble and knows she is nowhere near perfection; if anything, she shy's away from compliments and contradicts them.
--- aesthetics: x / x / x / x / x / x

PERSONALITY:
✯ dakota is as soft as can be on the inside, but portrays herself as an unshakable force on the outside. with close friends, she is very exuberant and cheery, but with people she is not familiar with, she is stoic and reserved. although she pretends nothing can faze her, dakota is actually quite sensitive to others' words and actions whether it be towards her or those that she cares about. she is very motherly, and is always willing to be a shoulder to lean on or an open ear to someone in need. on the other side of the spectrum, dakota is fiercely protective and tends to do whatever she can to defend those who are close to her heart. although she has never been romantically involved with anyone, dakota is also known for being hopelessly romantic, thanks to giving out plenty of date ideas to her friends. despite her reserved nature, dakota is company worth having. as mentioned before, with those she is familiar with, she breaks out of her shell. with her wittiness, sarcasm, goofiness, and overall aura, she brings a positive light to the group. however, much of this is an act to hide deep, suppressed inner pain.
--- significant traits: stubborn, motherly, romantic, reserved, mysterious, selfless, protective, humble, stoic, graceful, level-headed, sarcastic, witty, goofy, insecure, anxious, gentle, loving, agile, intelligent

HEADCANONS:
✯ adores cooking and baking
✯ has a knack for gardening, especially when it comes to flower gardens
✯ "is there any way i can help?"
✯ has never been in an actual relationship
✯ the ultimate cuddler
✯ lost her father at a very young age
✯ "have you seen my ____?"
✯ queen of trust issues
kinks for days
✯ extremely insecure about her scars
✯ talks v quietly; use to hearing 'what did you say?'
✯ a sucker for kittens/puppies
✯ "i mean... what did you expect?"
✯ yellow and grey are her favorite colors
✯ has quite the temper when provoked
✯ horror/suspense movies are her absolute favorite
✯ low tolerance for bullshit
✯ "I'm hungry..." *10th time in an hour*
✯ if looks could kill, you'd be dead

template by solstice
LOST IN A WORLD THAT DOESN'T EXIST

Last edited by a moderator:
@angel doe @sunshineysoul @BOKEH. i just realized a small glitch in the form which causes y'alls third picture to be under the other two instead of next to them.
to fix it, look where the coding line starts for the third image. there's a space in between the start of that code, and the ending of the second photos code. delete that single space, and the photos will go back to being in a straight line. (I'm going to be editing in the form section as well.)

also, @angel doe I LOVE how we both unintentionally used yellow for our bg colors c:

edit: if anyone has any friends willing to rp the boys for us, feel free to inv them!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: angel doe
@desiree oddly enough, mine looks okay on my pc? all my images appear to be in a straight line already.

@BOKEH. oh, well shoot. as long as it looks fine on your end I'm happy. i only noticed it bc mine appeared all lopsided before i edited that space out of the code, and the other completed forms all have the third photo underneath. maybe it's just my laptop lol; who knows.

Reactions: BOKEH.
CLEMENTINE SEOHYUN

GENERAL:
full name: clementine jia seohyun
nicknames: clem, clemmie, jia
birthday: february 14th
preferred pronouns: she/her
sexuality: pansexual, panromantic
relationship status/crushes: single open for plotting

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ clementine is one of two children, being the youngest with an older brother named parker. her parents were both born and raised in vietnam before deciding to move to america. it was hard for them at first but working together they managed to survive. a few years after arriving to america and settling into their life there her parents had parker and than two years later went on to have her.
✯ at a very young age clementine was a very active and high energy child. her parents took notice of this and decided to enroll her into dance classes to see if it would help calm her down some and at the tender age of four clementine seemed to have found her calling in life.
✯ her father passed away from brain cancer a few years back during her junior year of high school. it was a very hard blow on clementine who had been a big daddy's girl. she and her father had been attached at the hip practically her entire life and for him not to be alive anymore had felt almost surreal to the young girl. she and her brother tried their best to stay strong for their mother who had slipped into a depressive state due to her husband's passing. it got to the point where she wouldn't speak, talk, or even want to move on her own. clementine and her brother eventually had to submit her to a mental hospital because nothing they were doing was helping.
✯ clementine is now in college, majoring in dance with the dreams of becoming a professional dancer one day. as of right now she does gigs for people here and there to make some extra cash and to get her name out there.
✯ will eventually add more!

APPEARANCE:
✯ clementine is a rather slender girl. even before she started dancing her parents had trouble getting her to gain weight no matter how much she ate and the doctors had to prescribe her with supplements to help her weight from getting to low. standing at 5'7 she is very slim with small curves, however her body is very toned. she naturally has brown hair but she loves to experiment with it and dye it different colors. as of now her hair is dyed jet black, with straight bangs while the rest of her hair reaches the middle of her back. her skin is naturally a bit sunkissed and tanned but it usually tends to fluctuate depending on how much sun she is getting. she has dark brown eyes that are framed by thick lashes. her lips are naturally plump and rosy pink in color and her nose is a bit flat but mostly straight.
--- aesthetics: (photo links)

PERSONALITY:
✯ wip still figuring some things out
--- significant traits: (e.g. clever, reserved, intelligent, etc.)

HEADCANONS:
✯ lalisa monoban for her face claim
✯ fluent in both english and vietnamese
✯ shy baby likes to keep to herself most of the time
✯ likes to dress nicely and have a good fashion
✯ doesn't know the meaning of consistent hair
✯ will have long hair one day and the next day it'll all be chopped off
✯was a good kid in school, she never wanted to cause problems for her parents so she stayed out of trouble
✯ can be a bit sarcastic but is by no means a sass master
✯ surprisingly agile, can and will run circles around you
✯ always carries around a kit of basic hygiene products so she's got everyone covered
✯ really likes graphic liner looks, doing her makeup is a comfort for her
✯ such a good dancer x
✯ extremely close to her brother, tells him everything
✯ her mother's depressive episode forced them to depend on one another and strengthened their bond
✯ such a good friend??
✯ will send you the sweetest texts and get you gifts randomly just because they made her think of you
✯ she's actually really insecure about her weight so please refrain from commenting on it
✯ smells like strawberries and cream
✯ always has snacks on her, she's always hungry
✯ is extremely scared of bugs
✯ will scream and run away if she sees one
✯ extremely flexible, whether or not she has a spine is up for discussion
✯ can be really emotional at times
✯ loves to cook, will cook five star meals just for the heck of it
✯ really likes cats wants to have like five of them
✯ brings her switch with her wherever she goes because she's obsessed with animal crossing
✯ despite her shyness she tends to make friends rather easily because of her kind demeanor
✯ really likes boba tea
✯ it's honestly an obsession y'all
✯ has visited vitenam a few times but wants to travel there again just because she finds it beautiful
✯ she has a such a baby face and looks younger than she is
✯ broke her foot once riding a scooter
worst pain of her life
✯ will add more later

template by solstice
LYRICS, LYRICS, LYRICS

Last edited:
@bunny accepted; no rush on finishing her personality. i know that's one of the harder parts.

aahhh sorry for taking so long to get my form up
i had so much schoolwork to do yesterday but i should definitely have it up by today

mini announcement!~
I have come to the decision that if anyone here would like to play a male second charrie, feel free! in the original version of this thread, i allowed it, so i am going to do the same here.
I'm sure it is a given, but your two charries cannot plot against one another aka they cannot kill each other; I'm sure that won't be too hard. unless, of course, down the line you get tired of playing two, I would allow you to use one charrie to kill off the other (as long as you run it past me first, and it doesn't come at a bad time within the plot).

LUCA PARK

GENERAL:
full name: luca dae park
nicknames: luc
birthday: february 29 (yes, he is a leap year baby)
preferred pronouns: he, him, his
sexuality: bisexual demiromantic
relationship status/crushes: open for plotting

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ luc is the only child of a korean mother and a korean american father. the two had met when the mother came to the united states to get away from a difficult situation back home. they fell in love and his father provided the funds she needed to study and make a living for herself.
✯ growing up his father was in and out of his life so it was mostly just him and his mother. whenever he would ask her about his father his mother would just brush it aside and say he was working to support the family (which wasn't too far from the truth). what she didn't tell him was that his father was actually a mob boss who had many powerful connections. one night, when he was around 6-7 years old, the two had a falling out and he didn't see his father after that until almost a decade later.
✯ after his father left their lives for good, it became harder to support themselves. his mother took on another job to earn more money to provide for them and they sold their house and moved to a two bedroom apartment. since his mother had to work more and was away from the apartment for longer hours he had to learn how to mostly take care of himself. he would go to school, do his homework, maybe play with the other kids outside if he had time, and cook dinner so he and his mother had something ready to eat when she got back from work. she often got back very late but he would always wait up for her.
✯ when he was 10, he took an interest in music and wanted to learn how to play an instrument. his mother took on even more hours so she can put him in some lessons and that was when he learned how to play the drums. since they did not have enough to get him a drum set to practice at home he just used what was around him to be able to.
✯ not long after his 15th birthday, his mother was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. at that point he decided to take one a few jobs to help with all the medical expenses even though his mother asked him not since she wanted him to focus on school. he took her to every appointment and treatment session and was there to take care of her. unfortunately, she passed away a year later.
✯ after her death, his father came back into his life since he had just learned about her diagnosis and passing. he wanted to make amends for leaving the two and claimed that he had always loved his mother even after he left them. this greatly angered luc and he told his father that he wanted nothing to do with him.
✯ his spent the next few years working and studying hard so he can go to a decent college and get a degree like his mother wanted him to. met a few guys and started a band with them during his senior year of high school. got into college with a scholarship and is currently finishing up his undergrad with a degree in music and history.

APPEARANCE:
✯ luc is a somewhat tall man, standing at exactly 6'1, like his father. he has a slim but lean build that he has maintained from his active lifestyle. his dark brown hair falls just above his shoulders and has a slight wave to it. he used to have it shorter but now he prefers it long. most of the time he leaves it down but every once in a while he would put it up, especially if it is hot outside or he is working out. he has rather delicate features, which granted him the title "pretty boy" among his bandmates. he often wears a neutral expression on his face but when he smiles a dimple will appear on both cheeks. his complexion is fair but he does not burn easily and can still tan.
--- aesthetics: (wip)

PERSONALITY:
✯ luc often comes across as that guy who shows up to class with his hoodie up and chooses to sit in the back of the classroom without speaking to anyone, which is a rather accurate impression of him for the most part. he is a complicated person to read or even figure out and is notorious for masking his emotions, something he has gotten quite good at throughout the years. but once you approach him and get to know him, he is genuinely a nice person. he is not a fan of small talk and would rather take a scooter to the ankle than share something about him to the class or anyone in particular, but he will still put up with it if he has to. he dislikes when people are rude for no reason, so he makes sure to be polite to others. even though he doesn't look like it he is actually a very good listener. If anyone needed someone to confide to, then he is all ears. he is a lot better at these types of conversations than small talk. he is also very good at keeping secrets. it doesn't matter what anyone does to get him to say it he will not break. trust is something he does not take lightly so when he sees that someone trusts him enough to share a secret even if it is a silly one he will do everything he can to make sure he does not break that trust. he is very introverted so after interacting with other people he needs a solid 48 hours or so to recover (times vary based on who he had to interact with). most of the time he stays relatively quiet and will only speak when he is spoken to, but with those he is close and comfortable with he will be more responsive and might even be the one to start the conversation. despite having a very limited social capacity, he still looks out for everyone and is one of the first people to be there when someone is in need. he is incredibly selfless and will not hesitate to put others before himself.
--- significant traits: reserved, introverted, a little shy, selfless, empathetic, intelligent, loyal, creative, caring, humble, intuitive, passionate, persistent, hard-working

HEADCANONS:
✯ he may not talk much in class but he be knowing things
✯ read a lot growing up and is very studious
✯ started college only majoring in music but decided to take on the history minor during his sophomore year
✯ one of the reason he loves playing the drums is because it allows him to release a lot of pent up emotions
✯ cannot resist a good beat and has a habit of tapping his foot or pencil
✯ is a very good cook since he has been doing it since he was really young
✯ when he is not studying, at work, or in band practice he likes to either skateboard or hang out at a bookstore/library
✯ currently he works front desk at a tattoo parlor on weekends and barista to the nearby coffee shop on weekdays
✯ he knows how to sing and is rather good at it but he is too shy to ever fully take the spotlight; he does provide backup vocals for his band though (refs are a wip)
✯ milk tea is his guilty pleasure and he would easily choose it over any other drink
✨ leather jackets ✨
✯ autumn is his favorite season
✯ he has a super cute sneeze but you didn't hear that from me
✯ hides his emotions very well but the only time you might see him visibly upset or annoyed is when he has received a text or missed call from his father
✯ his father still tries to reach out to him to make amends; he ignores every one of his attempts
✯ the only time he accepted one attempt was when his father surprised him with a new drum set since he old one was in pretty bad shape (his father wasn't there to personally present it to him though it was more like he showed up to band practice and it was there)
✯ he is fluent in three languages: english, korean, and american sign language
✯ his mother was the one who taught him korean and they often used it to communicate to one another (english was rarely used in their household)
✯ his band is actually doing fairly well and has released a few records
✯ even though he dislikes being the center of attention he loves performing in concerts
✯ he has several tattoos and counting (refs are a wip)
✯ he has a few piercings on his ears (refs are a wip)
✯ a big pacifist and will nope his way out of confrontations
✯ he just really hates fighting
✯ but he still knows how to defend himself when he has to, both socially and physically
✯ when he does decide to show his emotions it comes out in full blast, it is like getting hit by a bus, especially when it is a negative one (so far the only people who have witnessed this happen is his mother and father)
✯ do not bring up his dad unless you want him to leave
✯ i kid you not he will just straight up yeet himself out of that conversation
✯ will add more later

template by solstice
THE CLOCK TICKS LIFE AWAY

i'm okay with playing a second character! i'll fill in his info soon​

OLIVER MONROE

GENERAL:
full name: oliver monroe
nicknames: his friends sometimes call him ollie or monroe
birthday: august 1st, 2000 | leo
preferred pronouns: he/him/his
sexuality: bisexual biromantic (male lean)
relationship status/crushes: single

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ oliver and his twin sister, juniper, were mainly raised by their mother in the projects. their father walked out of their lives when they were five, claiming that he needed to 'take a break' from parenthood for a while in order to find himself. he used his young age (24) as an excuse to avoid his responsibility of caring for his two children. it took oliver several years to come to terms with what his father did since he was so young when he abandoned them. anger and hurt festered inside of oliver over that time, and he couldn't help but mutter bitter words under his breath whenever the man was mentioned. his mom tried to keep him and juniper out of trouble as much as she could from then on, introducing them to music and the kids of old friends that could have been better influences.
✯ their father came back into their lives when they were 12 and visited consistently for a year and a half. it seemed like he was genuine, so once he regained their mother's trust she gave him a set of spare keys. unfortunately, his health started to slowly go downhill as time went by and none of them knew why. he acted out from time to time but it wasn't too common. when they turned 13, their mom inherited a large sum of money from her aunt who's only child died the year before in a car accident. a couple of months after that, oliver caught their dad in their apartment during the middle of the night trying to break into the safe where their mom stored the money. he was clearly high and quickly became violent when oliver started to call for their mom. a few days after being kicked out, their dad came back again and tried to apologize/beg for forgiveness. he explained himself, admitting that his sudden decline in health had been due to drug abuse, and promised he would get better. their mom couldn't accept that though, and turned him away after pretending to listen to his reasons. she then used a portion of her new money to move to a better neighborhood with juniper and oliver, leaving without a trace so that their father couldn't find them in the future. thankfully, it was close enough for them to visit their old friends in the city.
✯ him and juniper had an unbreakable bond until she went missing during their senior year of high school. even though the police determined it to be a cold case, oliver never stopped trying to look for her and clues that could have explained what happened. he still posts advertisements around the town they went to high school in and the city but most people just pass them by, considering her to be another statistic.
✯ oliver didn't want to go off to college at first because he didn't see a point in doing so because he didn't think he had the ability to succeed in life. he didn't have the best record around either; his grades were poor, he constantly got into fights, and he was starting to get involved with a rough crowd from his past again. juniper was always the golden child in their household (he never held any resentment toward her because of this though). oliver only applied to the school that he attends now because his mom wanted him to. fortunately for him, they decided to take a chance on him based on his standardized test scores. starting with a clean slate did wonders for oliver, and he's currently in his third year majoring in criminal justice.

APPEARANCE:
✯ oliver stands at 5'11 and weighs 170 pounds. he's secretly bitter about not growing taller but it's not something he obsesses over. he maintains his toned physique by lightly working out every other day and consuming a decent diet. his wavy locks of hair used to be dyed blonde in high school, but he decided to go back to his natural color after graduation. he prefers to style it so that it doesn't fall in front of his ebony eyes. oliver's skin is quite pale and tends to burn when he stays out in the sun for too long. scars litter his body from incidents he's been in during his past, the worst of which being on his ribcage, bridge of his nose, and upper lip. his dimpled smile is bright and goofy, starkly contrasting his brooding neutral expression. he receives compliments on it often but brushes them off with a shrug. he doesn't know how to accept them so he kind of gets uncomfortable.
--- aesthetics: w.i.p

PERSONALITY:
✯ being raised in the projects taught oliver how horrible the world really is from a young age. he was forced to mature and toughen up quicker than most because he knew that if he didn't, he would be eaten alive. this caused him to develop a cynical outlook on life, greatly differing from juniper's positivity. she did influence him to think twice about assuming the worst in people though and he was warmer when she was around. oliver uses humor as a way to cover up how he really feels and can usually be seen messing around with his closest friends. pure chaos ensues when they're all together, as what little impulse control he had before diminished to nothing. he can come off as a real asshole sometimes but it's almost never intentional. he's mastered sarcasm to the point that barely anyone can tell if he's being serious or not. he doesn't mind this though because he strongly dislikes people being up in his business. his life is his own, and he doesn't feel like he needs others weighing in on his choices (which is what inevitably happens, at least in his mind, when you let people know more personal things about yourself).
--- significant traits: impulsive, stubborn, sarcastic, lowkey jaded™, private, fun loving, chaotic, humorous, insecure, athletic, persuasive, blunt, a lil awkward, spacey, loyal, protective, opinionated, independent, streetsmart, supportive, tender, musical, talkative, authentic

HEADCANONS:
✯ loathes awkward silences. internally screams and visibly looks like he's dying
✯ "eat the rich"
✯ not too booksmart but he's still vibing. he's surprisingly a pretty good test taker.
✯ loves to dance can do the wap
✯ king of pickpocketing and picking locks
✯ the person that crashes carts into aisles in stores bc they're fooling around too much
✯ rolls his eyes at everything
✯ suppresses his emotions so much that he doesn't know how to handle some situations and tends to finger gun his way out of things
✯ "i'm not lazy i'm conserving energy" he says as he gets ready to take his fifth nap of the day to avoid responsibilities
✯ couldn't give less of a fuck about what you have to say about
him 🤡
✯ casual hookups to hide his actual feelings
✯ would sell his left hand for a life time supply of gushers
✯ not the type of person to back down from anything or apologize if he thinks he isn't in the wrong (unless it's one of his friends). this used to get him into a toooon of trouble
✯ fire calms him
✯ someone: "don't break another person's heart they only have one." oliver: "yeah break their bones they have-" someone: "nO"
✯ he's joking
✯ mostly
✯ never knows what tf is going on
✯ people say he's trustworthy with secrets. what they do not know is that he forgets what they tell him within minutes of the conversation on most occasions. i mean he wouldn't tell even if he did remember but this is the main reason why he doesn't gjfdkh
✯ makes a lot of snarky remarks
✯ has a terrible sense of smell
✯ laughs at the dumbest things. you could show him a picture of a potato chip without context and he'd be like "ah yes, pique humor right there"
✯ super flexible
✯ tends to stick with a tighter inner circle instead of being friends with every single person that enters his life. he's more comfortable in smaller groups anyway
✯ dark humor and self deprecating jokes
✯ "oliver what's your favorite flavor" "blue"
✯ born with congenital insensitivity to pain. while this might sound like a blessing, it is actually a curse because it often leads to oliver accumulating wounds, bruises, burns, and/or broken bones without realizing. once when he was younger, he had bruised ribs but didn't know until the situation got worse. oliver constantly has to check his body for injuries due to his condition.
✯ prefers to walk everywhere rather than driving cars or using public transportation. if he needs to get somewhere quicker, he'll ride his bike.
✯ he's like the devil on ur shoulder and will always encourage potentially bad decisions🤡
✯ pretends that nothing is wrong even when everything is going to shit
✯ "it could be worse."
✯ always down for a debate
✯ collects snapple bottle caps
✯ carries around a multitool with him wherever he goes
✯ the nicest asshole you'll ever meet
✯ is actually really good at sports but he refuses to play on official school teams bc he hates the typical jock guys that come with that deal. sticks to intramural with a couple of his friends
✯ when his mom introduced him to music, he took an interest in playing the bass. he got lessons from his music teacher in middle school for free on the condition that he joined the school band and consistently showed up to practices. he agreed and followed through for the most part. now, he's in luc's band.
✯ if he doesn't like you or if you annoy him, he'll make it known
✯ doesn't have the heart to go into juniper's room and take back his hoodies
✯ wears a lot of beanies
this (5:21 - 5:34) has definitely happened before nfdjkgd
✯ prefers listening to his favorite music on records rather than through spotify. if he's out he'll do that though.
✯ works at a local comic store when he's at school. back at home, he has a seasonal job at the town cafe.

template by solstice
LYRICS, LYRICS, LYRICS

Last edited:
i'm making a second character as well!​
WESLEY DAVIS

GENERAL:
full name: wesley davis
nicknames: wes
birthday: april 19 (very upset that he was not born on 4/20)
preferred pronouns: he, him, his
sexuality: pansexual panromantic
relationship status/crushes: single

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ wes is the oldest son out of three children, but his two younger siblings are half siblings since they have the same mother but different father. wes' mother married his father when she was still rather young. the two had met their freshman year of high school and decided to get married after graduation. they had wes a few years after their wedding. at first, everything seemed to be going well but then his father lost his job due to the company shutting down. this was a major blow to the new family since he was providing a major portion of the income for the household. they ended up having to move to a smaller place in a not-so-great part of the city.
✯ a few years had gone by and his father continued to look for work without much luck. he began taking on odd jobs here and there along with wes' mother to try to make enough to provide for themselves. the stress and the pressure of everything eventually got to his father and he started drinking. it started out with a beer paired with dinner everyday. then it increased to two and before wes and his mother realized it his father was finishing a pack per day. his mother tried to persuade him to seek help and he did listen to her at the beginning but stopped when he saw he could no longer pay for the services.
✯ his father's behavior took a turn for the worst when wes turned 8. he would either get black out drunk or become violent with those around him. his mother tried to keep wes out of the house as much as she can during the hours his father would drink. but there were days when he couldn't escape from him and had to either take care of him or face his wrath. there were also moments when he would try to shield and protect his mother from his father's blows when he got really bad. the two of them endured this hell for another year or two until his mother couldn't take it any longer and decided to leave him, taking wes along with her.
✯ not long after he turned 14, his mother remarried to another man who was slightly better off and they got to move to a nicer part of the city. this man became the father of wes' two younger siblings. unfortunately, wes fell in with a bad crowd at the school he was attending and he ended up developing a drug addiction. at the time he saw it as an escape from everything, especially all of the trauma and abuse he suffered while living with his biological father.
✯ it took a couple of years and many counseling sessions but he eventually was able to recover from his addiction. he is still working through what had happened to both him and his mother during the first 12 years of his life but is making a lot of progress. he graduated from high school at the age of 18 with a decent GPA and is now finishing up his last year of undergrad with a degree in paleontology.

APPEARANCE:
✯ wes is a fairly tall man, standing at exactly 6'2. he has a rather well-built but not too muscular physique since he regularly works out and likes to stay active. he used to have his hair a lot shorter but now he lets it grow until it is just barely touching the tops of his shoulders. his hair is naturally wavy and he likes to wear it either up or down, depending on what he is doing. if one looked closely enough they would notice that he has some light freckles that go over his nose. his skin tone is fair and whenever he is out in the sun for extended periods of time he is likely to develop more freckles instead of actually tan. he has a very cheeky smile that is further accentuated by the dimples that appear on both sides of his face.
--- aesthetics: (wip)

PERSONALITY:
✯ wes is the type of guy everyone has heard of for one reason or another. he knows how to make his presence known and his presence seems to always mark the beginning of something chaotic. he thrives when he is around others and is often the life of the party. being the center of attention doesn't bother him much as long as everyone else around him is having a good time. this is part of the reason why he tends to be a comforting presence for a lot of people. he makes sure to look out for others and will do everything he can to lift their spirits when they are down. however, i wouldn't go so far as to say that he is an optimistic person, especially after everything he has gone through. but he definitely tries to be more upbeat about life while also being realistic. he has always been one to never back down from a challenge and can be very competitive, but he still tries to be a good sport even though he is in it to win it. unfortunately, he does have a bad tendency of running headfirst into situations without sitting back and thinking up a plan first. he can also be rather impatient at times and hates to be stuck waiting when there are other things he could be doing. he likes to be constantly on the go and would probably combust if he hasn't done anything the entire day. even though he has gotten better at acknowledging his feelings he still has a hard time being open when he needs to *cough cough* like his feelings for oliver *cough cough*. it is still a work in progress.
--- significant traits: outgoing, impulsive, impatient, extroverted, realistic but hopeful, selfless, caring, competitive, enthusiastic, persistent, a bit of an attention whore, somewhat confident

HEADCANONS:
✯ humor is definitely one of his coping mechanisms and it literally makes his entire day whenever he makes someone laugh
✯ has a bad habit of getting drunk with oliver and going to get horrible tattoos with him on questionable parts of his body
✯ has the weirdest talents that always seem to both impress and disturb everyone
✯ definitely the type of friend who will speak on the phone for you if you don't want to
✯ also the type of friend who will get more ketchup for you cause you didn't want to ask yourself
✯ the guy that everyone in class knows about
✯ genuinely gets along with a lot of people but his close group of friends
✯ can be very flirty especially with oliver when he wants to
✯ he can cook but cannot bake to save his life
✯ he has tried but all attempts ended up with something burning or being on fire
✯ cannot sit still to save his life
✯ always needs to have the last say
✯ loves a good battle of wits
✯ the best person to run errands with, especially if it involves going to the grocery store
✯ knows how to make anything fun
✯ a bit of a cuddle bug especially with oliver
✯ notorious for talking his way out of certain situations
✯ *jumps over his problems* "parkour"
✯ someone: did you know the moon landing was fake? wes: pfft you believe in the moon???
✯ can talk about his love for dinosaurs for hours if you allow him
✯ has a pet bearded dragon named after smaug the magnificent
✯ yes he is a lord of the rings nerd
✯ out of all his tattoos his favorite one is the duck one, but the kermit one on his ass will always have a special place in his heart
✯ has a good relationship with his siblings and stepdad
✯ doesn't like to talk about his life before the age of 18 since it was all pretty bad until then
✯ goes to the same college as clem and luc
✯ him and oliver are childhood friends
✯ can get bored easily and hates doing the same thing all the time
✯ not afraid to try something new and is often the first volunteer to do so
✯ the extrovert that adopts the introvert
✯ always looking out for everyone in the group, kinda like the dad of the group but is too chaotic to be a proper dad
✯ he loves coffee cause bean juice make him go fast
✯ is both a night owl and an early bird so he ✨suffers✨
✯ has gone through his fair share of fights growing up so he knows how to defend himself when he has to
✯ too selfless for his own good sometimes
✯ has a lot of scars on his arms, legs, and back from his time with his father and the fights he used to get into, doesn't like talking about them though so don't ask
✯ will add more later

template by solstice
I'M A LITTLE LOST IN MY THOUGHTS

Last edited:
ZABRIEL CALLOWAY

GENERAL:
full name: Zabriel Calloway
nicknames: Z, Zay, Calloway
birthday: Jnauary 26th
preferred pronouns: He/Him
sexuality: Pan
relationship status/crushes: Freshly Single

IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
✯ He was the scrawny kid with severe chronic acne in high school. He played D&D and was captain of the athletes.
✯ His dad is toxic masculinity trash who bullied the hell out of him for not being the macho son he wanted. His mom was a silent bystander who comforted him in the shadows but lowered her head in the light. He has a little sister who he loves and would die for.
✯ He didn't graduate high school with everyone else because he went to live with his grandparents for his senior year. Although they were old fashioned, they weren't as overtly toxic as his father. They didn't ask questions though, and that was the issue.
✯ He got a job as a counselor at a fancy private school. Even though he sees a lot of himself in the kids he teaches, there's still a racial barrier due to the school being majority white and upper class. He also runs several D&D campaigns as a side job.
✯ He was engaged up until two months ago when he found out his fiance was using him for a green card marriage.

APPEARANCE:
✯ Zabriel is tall-ish standing at 5'10" and weighing 169 lbs. He has warm tawny beige slightly blemished skin. Even after committing to a devout (read: DEVOUT) facial care routine, Zabriel wasn't able to clear all of the acne. But that's why makeup exists. You will never see Zabriel without at least his foundation and brows done. His bushy eyebrows are his favorite part of his face, and he takes care to accentuate their thickness. They pair well with his round, doe-like eyes. He is a neat person, he even cleans under his nails every day, and he takes his shoes off in his apartment. He has a surprisingly deep, yet soft voice and a generally reserved demeanor.
--- aesthetics: x | x | x | x | x | x |

PERSONALITY:
✯ He's kind of a sucker. Like he always wants to see the best in even the worst people. If someone borrows something from him and they haven't given in back for a while, he won't prompt them until someone tells him to.
✯ But when he finally realizes that someone is irredeemable, he really tears into them. He has a degree in psychology in human behavior and he uses it well.
✯ To people who love him and look out for him, he is the best friend ever. He treats everyone like they're his family, no ifs and or buts about it! He's incredibly caring and protective of his friends, and sometimes that translates into clinginess. He likes to look out for the people he cares about most in the world, but his efforts can come off as intrusive.
✯ Zabriel is imaginative in every sense of the word. He asks weird questions like, "what if you found out your boss was a werewolf? What would you do?" He likes to ponder the impossible and create weird worlds to use in his campaigns. He's kind of a big nerd and an anime lover which makes him a double nerd.
--- significant traits: Reserved | Nerdy | Naive | Caring | Imaginative

HEADCANONS:
✯ cooking? do you mean making different variations of pasta?
✯ his voice cracked all the way up until sophomore year
✯ he has three cats: Lord Sweet Belly, Lady Sweet Belly, and Hagatha
✯ rollerskating is apart of his daily routine
✯ he has a tattoo on the back of his neck
✯ he regularly hosts a game night
✯ favorite artists: Dua Lipa, BØ RNS, Glass Animals, & Bishop Briggs
✯ favorite animes: Tokyo Ghoul, Gangsta., Junjou Romantica, Working!!!, Free!, Dororo, & Ouran High School Host Club
✯ favorite podcasts: Join the Party, The Broadswords, DnDnD, & Dungeons and Daddies
✯ refuses to curse; "Darn"/"Oh heck" / "Shut the front door!"
✯ wants to wear a flower crown, but allergies
✯ Oh shoot, I forgot my ______!"
✯ loves children's tv/movies
✯ when he travels he always samples the street food
✯ he never came out to his parents and he never will
✯ has his M.A
✯ angry crier
✯ super into astrology and crystals

template by solstice
THE EMOTION, THE EMOTION

Last edited: