To Kill a Mocking God

Status
Not open for further replies.
That all looks good now. A couple of other things though. Firstly, mind clarifying the sending commands telepathically bit? I don't mind too much if it's more like a suggestion based thing, IE the target has to have some kind of subconscious want to do the thing, but if it's out right mind control then I'm afraid I can't allow it. Also with the mist form thing. That sounds like the most OP thing ever, so i'm going to be keeping an eye on it in the IC and I'll ask you to tone it down if I think it's too powerful. Other than that, Accepted!

One-way Telepathy: Yup, suggestions. It can't do mind control. He is partially based on Cthulhu mytho so it works along the way of "I'll make you mad and evil but it's your own fault for falling prey on my mere suggestions."

Mist form: If he ever reveals his true form, he's probably going to become public enemy no.1 (no one likes a mist that can takeover bodies and eject the original soul).

Right that all works then. I assume you've taken into account that as with all magic, stronger consumes weaker, so he wouldn't be able to possess bodies of creatures with a stronger magical presence than himself, or that are being effected by stronger magic.

reserved, WIP, Ill finish in about 6-8 hours.

• images

Name: Oznig
    Title, if any: The Insane (among demons), The Honorable (among angels)
    Personality: Oznig's mind is a scrambled mess of contradictions and hypocrisies. At best of times, the demon is purely hedonistic in mentality, completely caught up in the moment. However Oznig is also capable of the lowest-lows, being an anchor of doubt and despair to those around him. A pure con-artist to his allies and truth-speaker to his enemies, the very concept of morality means nothing to him. Oznig is loner and a boghart, but least of all a coward.
    Gender: Male (though the concept of gender means little to him)
    Height: Ten ft.
    Reputation: Oznig's ludicrous and fallacious views on reality ultimately lead to his title as "The Insane" among the demons. The actions taken by Oznig in his time seem completely irrational and pointless, but none-the-less imperative amidst the constant strife of the war. His presence is neither a sign of good fortune or desolation, but rather that strange events are to be set in motion. To the Kami, Oznig is a different beast entirely. Consumed with a strange fascination with the warrior-angels, Oznig fights and kills Kami only eye-to-eye. No deceit or fraud, only knowledgeable violence. Thus receiving the soldierly respect of the title "the Honorable".
    Short Biography:
    Oznig's first and longest incarnation was in the cruel and endless "Spiral" realm. In the beginning, only a handful of Souls were cursed to an existence there. It is a realm comprised solely of geometric spirals that continued infinitely. Souls in this realm are spirals themselves and constantly move through the geometric spirals around them without any destination, trapped only to their own thoughts. There was no death in this hell-hole and the only way to move on to the next life was to realize the lessons that could only be learned here. Trans-realm beings avoided the Spiral-universe with a passion. For what was surely tens of millions of years, Oznig was alone only encountering a few souls along the Spiraling that never ceased.
    fractal-art-alfred-laing-spiral-fantasy.jpg

YellowBlueSpiralUF_by_PersistentAura.jpg

Then reality suddenly ceased, but not because Oznig learned the lessons of the "Spiral" realm. The War had reached his universe and within seconds everything was obliterated, because no use could be found in the "Spiral" realm to those who annihilated it.

Oznig's 2nd life was absolutely tragic. Winding up in the mortal realm, the chances were completely against him and he was aborted as a fetus over a dozen times, until he was finally born only to be strangled with a coat hanger by his father. He was born thrice again in the mortal realm again only to die at the hands of another man in infancy.

Thus, Oznig the Insane entered Naraku in the current form he is in now. Not learning the lessons of the Spiral Realm, coupled with the fact he was routinely killed as an infant in the Mortal realm, created a terrifying demon full of spite, eternal melancholy, and strange agendas.

• Main weapon(s):

Main skill(s):

Unique Trait(s):

Last edited by a moderator:
ISLEY *FANBOY SQUEE*

On a more serious note, it's unlikely that Kuze will be attempting any grant-theft-angels anytime soon. But yes, I will take that into account in the future.

@Wordsmith I am unfamiliar with the word "boghart."

@Ruko Sorry, its a situational slang word from the US that means "appropriately selfish"

I woke up a lot later than I anticipated so Ill have to finish the app after my errands.

@Ruko Before I create my character's fighting style/weapons I need to make sure that you are okay with his backstory/personality, because it will directly dictate his weapons. I want to tailor my character so that it works the best for the game you have created :)

@Wordsmith that all looks good, but I'm going to point out that when you are reincarnated, you don't consciously hold onto memories of past lives. Instead, they will manifest as unconscious driving forces and occasionally dreams. Meaning that Oznug probably wouldn't be able to describe exactly why he is like he is.

Status
Not open for further replies.