To Hell and Back?

She had to stop herself from hitting Kon. He was way too close for comfort and it was making her uncomfortable. Yet she couldn't pull away. His eyes were gorgeous, his face alluring. She was enchanted by the demon for some wierd reason. His life was in danger? Really? A demon had to fear something? She didn't know what to say to him.

"Who's after you?" maybe asking would get her into boatloads of trouble. Maybe it would hurt her chances at a normal life forever, but curiousity hit her as more important at the moment. Then he started mumbling about how he was alive and how she would run away too. Kerra shook her head. She was through running away. That never helped her in elementary school and it certainly wasn't going to help her now. She looked at Kon, determination in her eyes.

"I am through with running away Kon. Whether you eat me or not, It doesn't matter to me. But I will not run away!"

Her whole body shook with the adrenaline running through her body. She didn't know if it was from feeling scared or excited. She was both at the moment. Facing a demon was like a drug to her, it made her body go into adrenaline overdrive, making her heart beat fast and her breathing faster and shallower. But she tried to focus on her heart beat, her breathing, trying her best to slow it so she wouldn't do anything rash.

"You wouldn't run?" His eyes flickered with more excitement, like there challenge in her voice. He wanted to play this game. See how much it would take her to keep her from running. "You don't care if.... I eat you?" The human eyes he held for her vanished almost instantly. Playfully his hands slid down her for arms gently pinned her to the bed without much force. He knew his looks held some hypnotic power over her making it a little easier that it normally would have been with this girl.

His gaze locked onto her. He managed to finally have the ability to touch the girl and enter her room so easily. His mind seemed to become confused at the lack of heartless judgement. He finally had her under him, at her mercy without inflicting pain and he was feeling a little guilty. Kon admired how soft young women were. The sheets were almost as soft as the skin around her wrists, and her hair. It was only her eyes that were never soft, always hard as if to protect herself

Kon kissed her on the cheek and whispered, "I'm so..." but the door was opened by her little brother. Kon had quickly backed off and scuttled to the ceiling.

"Kurra," he sobbed. "I heard creepy noises."

Kon gave the child a dirty look as he watched from the ceiling. "Dang kid," he had muttered to himself then glared at Kerra. Kon decided to hang around though and wait to answer her question. Maybe he would get a kiss goodnight for it. He would have chuckled but he knew the child had amazing hearing, it would only alert him and make him stay longer than needed.

"I heard them coming from here... are you okay, Kurra?"

Kerra chuckled softly as her brother Satoshi walked in. He was 6 years old and a smart boy. She patted the boy's head.

"It's ok there little man. I just had a nightmare and was talking in my sleep until just a minute ago. I'm fine now. Ok..." her lie seemed to satiate the boy's worry and he left, waving and telling her good night. She looked to the ceiling, glaring at Kon.

"I hate lying to my family, but I don't want them involved in what is going on between you and I. I don't want them to go near you and you never go near them. Am I clear on that?" She ushered him back off the ceiling, telling him it was clearly ok for him to come back down. She blushed as she remembered his hands on her and especially the kiss he had given her on the cheek. Was she falling for a demon? Was she destined to fall for him? Destiny was so cruel sometimes. She looked over at Kon, a look of longing on her face.

"Kon, At first, I hated your guts. But now, I...I don't know where I stand with you being so close to me all the time. I'm confused. Sometimes you act as the cold, heartless demon you always were, but then you are soft and caring like a human. Is being in the human world damaging for you? And you still haven't answered my question on why you are here...." She tried to keep the strong will in her eyes so he wouldn't do anything to her that she didn't want, but she wanted to know why he was here and why he acted the way he did.

It would be difficult to get him off the roof. Kon wanted to be sure that the kid wasn't going to barge back in. Though eventually he had come down after being told a couple of times to get down.

"If I had wanted to bring your family into this, I would have eaten them, and kidnapped you." He growled, almost offended. "Besides your brother isn't even near ripe enough to nourish my body." But his stance softened when he noticed her finally blushing. He chuckled to himself.

"Slow reaction time, don't you think?" His arms slipped from being folded and he sat down next to her this time. "Humans are easily confused. But you aren't alone." His hand went to reach out for the side of her face, as he interrupted her. But her voice had squeeze in between them.

"Why was he here?" It struck him hard, every time she asked. He thought about it for a moment. "Because they want me dead. They have no use for me any more." He shifted like he was suddenly uncomfortable or like something was about to crack. "I was promised power, practically brainwashed when I was 17. Around the age young women were starting to notice me..." He stopped right there. He hated explaining to her the way he was. He just was just like this. End of story, he thought.

Kerra listened as Kon told her his story, but then stopped. She placed a hand on his face, smiling a little.

"It's ok Kon. You don't have to tell me if it is too painful for you to recall...and thank you for not bringing my family in on this...I really appreciate it and expect it from now on...ok?" She layed back down in her bed, covering herself with her less than usefull worn out comforter. She grumbled as she realized that she would be cold again tonight. She huddled up in a ball, hoping somehow that that would make a difference.

It didn't make much of a difference at all. She was still cold, but somehow, the thought of Kon being there, was all she needed to go to sleep. At first, he would have been the reason she couldn't sleep, but now that she knew he meant no harm, she could rest easier. As she settled in, she reached for Kon's hand, taking it and hugging it as if it were a teddy bear. It was somewhat warm to the touch. She knew there could possibly be risks for doing this, but right now she didn't mind. A smile spread across her lips as she fell into a deep slumber, Kon's arm in hand.

She never thought a demon could be so kind and yet he was allowing this to happen. She was suprised that he hadn't pulled away by now. She curled up even more, trying to find more heat. This would be a long night....

((Happy Holidays, sorry to keep you waiting. December is quite hectic for me. First my birthday, now Xmas shenanigans!))

He seemed quite furious, he was so naive at that time in his life. He couldn't share such a story with her, he was already coming off weak. After all he was losing his powers and becoming human. But she seemed to find that attractive in him. He was offended that she adored weak human males. He was growling as he was slowly losing himself in the back of his mind, where his thoughts festered and became more dark. He snapped back to reality though, feeling the cool touch of her soft hands. His eyes looked to her, fading from the sharp red that they were. They returned to their human appearance, simple but still handsome. His thoughts that circled from the back of his mind rose as worry, and playfully dance in his eyes.

He watched her so closely, placing his hand on top of hers. His heart was never calm around her, it fluctuated in speed as he touched her. He couldn't bring himself to speak to her, the anger and worry wired his jaw shut. But tonight he was her prisoner with his arm in a gentle embrace of the slumbering girl. He could feel her shake from the crisp draft that swept through the house. He didn't ever think the night was s bad for her, but it did explain why she looked to sleepy all the time.

He kissed her on the cheek while he lifted the covers. He gave himself permission to keep her warm for the night. He couldn't burn her now, so he didn't worry. He held her tightly and kept his hands folded around her's. The comfort welcomed him into a much needed slumber at her side.

Suddenly, a warmth engulfed the girl. She held it closer, wanting so much for it to be permanent. It felt nice compared to the cold soul she had held for a while. She acted nice on the outside to her family, but to strangers, she was the coldest person they ever knew. They wanted nothing to do with her. That was, until, Kon came along. Kon held no regard for how she looked or acted towards him. She was grateful for him for not judging her when he first saw her. Dare she say she fell for the demon? If it was a taboo, she didn't mind it. He was the only one who never judged her or acted rude to her. He always tried to accept people the way they were. She began to have a dream for which some phrases escaped her lips as she slept.

"Kon, don't leave me..."

"This world is so cold..."

Kerra was originally an orphan, her biological parents died from a sickness that to this day they still would not tell her about. The family she was in, she came into it when she was just a baby. She had no recollection of anything before then seeing as how she was only a baby. SO she grew up beliving this family was her own. It was ok though. These people took her into their lives cause they wanted to. They wanted to help her. She could remember their faces, smiling at her when they first saw her. This family was her family now. Looking back at past what-ifs would not get her anywhere. Maybe, her way of protecting her family was to not talk to anyone, keep anyone she didn't know away from them. That way they would be forever safe....

"Forever safe..." she whispered in her sleep, still clinging to Kon's arm.

The sun burned into the lids of his eyes. The brightness felt warm and natural, like something he was once used to. He twitched, feeling around the sheets and noticed the girl he adored was still there. The sunlight awoke his desire to be human again, to watch a loved one dance between the summer trees and kiss her when the wind blows cold. He opened his eyes and sighed.

"I best be going." He whispered softly. It didn't matter to him if she woke to see him off. He didn't want to see her longing eyes so early in the morning.

There was shuffling going on around the house and that really meant he should be leaving. One of her family members would be in soon to wake her and hiding on the roof wasn't an option. He wouldn't be able to hide on a white ceiling. It would be like a fly hiding on a pink frosted cake. He just wouldn't be wanted there or someone would scream.

"I'll wait for you at your school." He nuzzled his face into her silky hair and kissed her neck. "You know where I'll be..." He smiled softly, but it was a sad smile. The thought of turning human again meant he would be weak. It scared him to think when they do come for him he won't be able to protect himself. His old life was long gone and he wouldn't be able to return to it. He had to protect the little gem he found.

He had no strength to fly this morning, so he walked. His feet softly slapped against the concrete and shuffled along the grass. He found himself craving human flesh even less now. It bothered him to be so confused like this. He thought he left this kind of confusion behind when he was pulled into hell.

Things didn't seem right to him, what was going to happen when the danger unfolded? He thought. The world spun for a moment as he was twirled around and punch in the jaw. They had appeared....

Cyrus spotted the demon leaving the girl's house, but not in his usual manner. He had been watching the girl and him interact for the past couple days and they seemed to be falling for one another. A demon falling for a human was in complete violation of the Dark Liege's law for a pure blooded demon race to be born. This was punishable by death. It was his job to do the extermination of the cause of this problem, Kon.

Cyrus wasn't one to go wipe out his kind willingly. He did it to fulfill the Dark Leige's desire for all demon likeness. Let's just say he's a bit fond of the Dark Liege. In love is what you would call it, but love between a servant of the Dark Liege and the Dark Leige herself was forbidden. Cyrus was ok just being able to serve her. Just being by her side made him happy. He would do anything for her, even if that meant exterminating one of his own kind....He commanded the assasins to move in just as he got closer.

As Kon began walking by, Cyrus signaled them to jump him. Cyrus walked out from his spot so he could clearly be seen by Kon. If he wasn't fully human yet, he would still be able to see him. The girl on the other hand, she wouldn't be able to see him. This would be great. One of the assasins had punched him. That assasin picked him up. The other one dealt a blow to his neck, knocking him unconcious. Cyrus looked to his communication watch. He called the Dark Liege.

"It is done, your highness...what do you want us to do with him?"

Cyrus had already told her about the human girl. Seems she was going to play off of that.

"Nothing, Tie him up Cyrus and kidnap the girl. Make the girl suffer in front of his eyes. This is part of his sentence. We are not to kill him just yet. Be patient and Cyrus....Show...NO...Mercy...."

Cyrus smirked. This would be fun. He signaled the assasins to tie him up and he proceeded to go kidnap the girl. As soon as Kon woke, he would see the precious girl he had grown attached to suffer. That was sure to make him writhe in emotional torment...if he was that attached to the girl that is...

*Kerra POV*

She heard moving in her room. Someone was here? Kon? She woke up and saw a ghastly beautiful yet deadly glare stare her straight in the face. She knew escape would get her no where. All she could do now was stand her ground. But it didn't seem to help much since he overpowered her completely. She was tied up and taken out of her room. Where she was going, she still had no clue. They set her down. Kon? He was right in front of her and they were no where near any civilization. Her wrists and neck were burned where she had been touched. She was surrounded by the same man and now some of his lackies. What were they going to do to her now? She closed her eyes and waited for the torment as it began coming in waves. She was touched inappropriately, getting burned everywhere and even had a black eye now. WHen would Kon wake up? She was no match for demons. IF Kon didn't wake up soon, she would die before he got to see her again.

Kon was blind sighted, he did not notice the ambush about to take him out. He was too busy thinking of the sweet girl he kept warm. If he was still young and innocent, he would probably of blushed. He knew he was bold with her as he helped himself to her personal space. He felt heavy, his head shooting with sharp pain down his spine. It seemed like it took forever to black out before he fell and was tied up. His breathing was sharp and short.

His long hair was loose from it's usual tie. His head hung low and he tried to crank his neck to the side to look around him. But it was hard to view through the strands of hair that masked his eyes. He could smell her, his sweet and spunky Kerra was near.

"...Ke...Kerr..a" He groaned and felt the sharp pains again. There was no way his weakening state could think clearly. His mind clouded, he just thought it might be his paranoia acting up again. But they had found him, they had finally got a hold of him. He knew Kerra wouldn't be spared. His stomach turned and twisted as he tried to stand up.

"You sick fuck... let Kerra go." He slithered out from the binding knots. Glaring up at them. There appeared to be double the number of people as they swayed in his head. His eyes pulsed and he leaned to the wall. "I want my wench back." He commanded, the softer side vanished as he grew angry and demanding. "I still have more than enough strength to twist you in half." Some how it was true, his strength was coming back to him. Maybe he was getting high off the fumes of hell.

He didn't know where they were but he crept closer to Kerra, tying back his unruly main.

Cyrus stepped in front of Kon, not letting him move one more inch towards her. He punched Kon, hoping he had hit harder than it had felt. The assasins kept hurting the girl and he could see the anger in Kon's eyes. This was perfect. He was getting riled up! Kon had stumbled back it seems when he got punched. Cyrus used this time to go behind him quickly and use powerful magic to bind his hands and feet together. This magic would take forever for him to break. The Dark Liege herself could escape it, but only after taking a couple hours to undo. This would take him at least 4 to 5 hours to figure out how to break loose.

"Kon, I can't let you pass. I am afraid that this is what you get for disobeying the law of hell."

Cyrus didn't know what else he could do to hold back this monster of a demon. Kon was a demon that was feared by many demons. He hadn't been a demon very long and yet had all the other demons quivering in fear of him. He was fearsome indeed. Yet, that would never stop Cyrus from following the Dark Liege. After all, all he did was for her.

Kon took his hit but grabbed his arm afterword. "You're making a big mistake Cyrus. Only Angels obey the rules. Demons break them and that's what we are." He growled heavily in his face, cracking down on his arm and leaving it to dangle by a few fleshy threads. Kon didn't wish to waste his energy on Cyrus. He was more than willing to shred apart the demons hurting Kerra.

"You know why your dark princess sent you?" Kon resorted to his arms and mind tricks. He didn't need his legs to fight. "You're weak and worthless. There are plenty of you to drool at he feet and do her every dirty deed. She's weak compared to me and she knows that. She'll try and send many to knock me down. But in the end, the one you love thinks nothing of you." He growled.

"Kerra is a sweet girl, her soul is safe from you. She may endure physical pain now, but she'll be free of that in a moment." It tore him up to dissect Kerra's body from her soul. He had kept that lovely body warm, sexually harassed it, and fell for it while her soul was attached to it.

Fire started to burn hot in his skin, his demon wings started to stretch and harden as frustration grew. "But once I am free, you will not be saved from what I have in store for you. I will dominate your love obsession, and mount her to my wall like the cheap trophy she is." He was no better than his enemy at this point, he didn't care though. He wasn't going to let Kerra's life go to waste. He was more than willing to redeem himself for the young lives he wasted.

He grabbed Cyrus by the throat. "If only you knew... if only you understood how wonderful it was to be human, not to be corrupted by the sick mind of a demon." Kon let him go, throwing him to the ground. "Wouldn't you do anything to be able to hold your love?"

Kon's wings finished expanding. He was starting to form into what hell even feared of him. The very reason why they needed him to waste away and turn into a human.

Kerra looked to Kon, he was growing more and more angry. She screamed at the assasins to stop. They paused. She looked to Cyrus.

"Look, I know you don't like Kon and he doesn't like you, but if you continue this way, he will kill you. I don't want him to kill you for my sake. Please....just let me talk to him. I can calm him..."

Cyrus looked to the girl. He looked unphased by Kon's every fearsome transformation.

"Young Lady...I do not care anymore if I die. Maybe I deserve it, but if I do die, I will do so in the Dark Leige's name. She may have used me, but I never once felt used. I felt like I was important to her. If I can die believing that, then I shall do so with dignity and honor. Assasins, let the girl go...We have no further use for her..."

The assasins let Kerra go, but she wasn't content to watch it all end this way. If she thought about it, she never once in her life dreamed of getting mixed up with demons, but never once did she say she regretted meeting Kon. And if Kon killed Cyrus, she wouldn't get that chance to get to know him. Maybe he was nicer than he let on. Kerra ran to Kon, holding him in a tight embrace.

"I don't care if you burn me, or even if you kill me, I will not let you kill needlessly. I am here and I am safe...They did not kill me...I am alive Kon...please...killing him would only be even more pointless killing...You have to stop...Please Kon..." she wasn't normally one to shed tears for others, or even at all, but tears started to well up in the teen's eyes. She didn't want Kon to kill without a reason, because she knew, that if he ever did turn into a human, he'd regret it.

His chest and ribcage started to expand. Large masses of muscle tore from underneath his skin. Everything was so rapid. He didn't want to stop it. If he couldn't be human, he thought. He was going to take over hell, start it fresh from under his rule. He ignored his superficial wounds.

Kon caught himself not paying attention to anything other than Cyrus and his desire to gut him. Maybe his hunger would be satisfied once he ate him up. Kon was caught off guard. He was taken back by the fact they let Kerra go. Her little arms wrapped around him softened his heart a little. Though the begging to stop and the pleas from her sent him back within himself. He couldn't stand to hear her voice, so he tried to push her back

'How could she want me to stop?' He thought. 'What would drive you to let someone like him live? This killing isn't needless, it's needed.' It hurt him that Kerra thought he would regret being human. He wanted nothing more than to be her beau, completing high school again, and being a normal kid.

Kon finally broke free of her little grasp. The sound of stone was a cause for alarm. His wings grew to such a heavy weight on his back, they had started to bend and curl as they turned to stone. He was a vanishing flame before it had time to even heat up. He was hardening and crumbling down before he could do anything about it.

Kerra's heart must have had magical features because of her innocence. Maybe she wasn't completely human, an angel of sorts. The sweet tear drop of grieving angels that couldn't stop every bit of evil themselves.

Kon's ribcage collapsed in on itself, he was starting to waste away. Muscles deflated and turning into dust. Sand started to form around his feet and he growled at Cryrus.

"Hell will need a new weapon, and I will be created again. So when I am, both you and your lover will be meat that fuels my fire." Light started to form from under his skin now. This was his last chance to attack Cyrus but the spell was far from over. The light had cracked him apart and Kon was quickly no more than just fragile bones.

Kerra couldn't make heads or tails of what was going on around her. She didn't want Kon to suffer. She didn't want him to leave her side. She would be lonely without him. As strange as it sounded, she wanted him to stay by her side. Tears slid down her face.

"Kon...." She didn't mean to hurt him. She just wanted him to stop. She didn't want to do this to him. She looked over at Cyrus, tears falling down her face.

"Did you do this to him?" Cyrus shook his head.

"He did this to himself. All that power he was using was absorbed by this spell and it used it against himself. He should have used caution while that spell was on him..."

Kerra never really showed emotion. It made her look like a weakling. She never wanted to look weak. Especially to the man she loved. But here she was, showing weakness and it hurt her so much. But was it really weakness? Was loving someone a weakness? She was confused. She didn't know what was what anymore. Kon had come into her life and threw it all out of wack. She wasn't letting him off the hook that easily.

There he used to be, now was a sand pile. It was warm as though it lay in the sun at the beach. It feathered off into the wind, flying away from the site of cremation. He wasn't that physical demon any more. He had not meant to leave Kerra alone. But he was really unaware of the hidden properties that lay within that spell. He would have to admit that it was wise of Cyrus to defeat him. A weapon like himself, who knew when he'd set off or become a danger to Kerra.

________

The next day at Kerra's school it was calm and quiet. No demon peering into the window with an evil grin, saying 'I'll play with your tonsils if you leave me.' Or 'I'm bored, entertain me with a kiss.' There was no shadow waiting for her to round the corner, no one to sexually harass her.

But mysteriously a strong figure, similar to Kon appeared. A rare appearance from transfer student at this time of year. He had shown a week after Kerra had seen Kon last. Time was moving rather quickly. A lot of the students whispered and smiled, some of them scoffed at his bad boy touch to his uniform.

"Class, this is Kon Stream. He's straight from Korea, and I expect you to be nice. His English is a little weak, but he'll get there." He turned to look at Kon. He didn't look Korean and his story was a tad bit fishy. Kon just gave a nervous smile and said.

"I go sit, right?" He paused, looking around the room. "I sit in empty seat, right?" He pointed next to Kerra.

"Yea, yea, go sit." The teacher glared again. "Do try to speak proper English, you're here to learn."

Kon smiled as he sat down. "Hello, Kerra."

Kerra had to stop herself for a minute. He looked exactly like Kon. His face, the way he wore his uniform, everything. Should she play hard to get this time or should she be innocent and throw herself at him? Of course, he probably didn't remember him, so acting her usual was was the way she planned on going. She looked over and smiled the best she could, of course he could probably tell it was a forced smile.

"Hi. The name's Kerra. If you need help, ask, k?" She hoped it was simple enough for him to understand. That ache in her heart that once was fixed by Kon's prescence was back and stronger than ever, but she had to stop herself from throwing herself at him. To her, that hardly seemed right at this moment in time. How she longed for his kiss on her forehead, his smart aleck remarks and his teasing ways. This boy probably wouldn't do that, but she didn't know till she got to know him. She wrote the boy a note.

Kon,
You remind me of someone from my past. If you don't mind, call me sometime and I can help you with homework or we can just chat. -leaves number on the paper-

Kerra

She hoped he could read it ok. It was unlike her to invite someone over, but she couldn't help herself with him. She was, after all, in love with the Kon from a while ago. Could this boy really be an incarnation of him in a more innocent state? She wouldn't know till she found out. She had left a space for him to write back if he could and if he wanted to.

Kon had let her speak to him and had noticed that she was unsure if it was really him. So he just acted dumb and gave her a blank stare. "I study now." He playfully ignored her all class, or tried to. He would look over at her and smirk, steal her pencil when she wasn't looking and fold her papers in half for no reason. It probably drove her nuts, which is what he wanted.

It wasn't until later that he read the note by his locker. He was skipping class, he didn't much care for the ones on his list. He took this time to make himself comfortable on the roof. He had a feeling that if he had caused enough trouble in class that Kerra would come looking for him. He waited around the corner, ready to pounce. "Come to me my pretty." If he had a tail it would be flicking from excitement of the hunt.

As soon as she rounded the corner, Kon grabbed her and gently pulled her close. A small scream escaped the girl, it was Kerra's friend he was holding and practically molesting. He was wide eyed when he had kissed the girl before she started to scream. He reacted before his brain had time to make sense of who it might be.

Kon had let her go after a sharp slap to the face.

"You scumbag!"

"No, I Kon. Kon stream." He tried to play like he was ignorant and unable to understand what had happened. His heart sank to know it wasn't Kerra he gave an aggressive welcome kiss to.

"Don't play dumb!"

"I not dumb, top of class!" Kon was a little annoyed now. His brows pushed forward and he knocked passed Kerra's friend. He gently let his hand graze Kerra's hand as he passed by. "I miss you." He mouthed the words to her and seemed to disappear.

Kerra looked back at the boy that had transferred into her class. He mouthed something to her, but she couldn't make out what it was. She had to find that boy. Did she know him? She had no clue. She just couldn't remember. She ran in the direction the boy had disappeared in. She didn't care if she skipped class. She had to know who that boy was and why he looked so familiar. She ran out the front door and stopped at the school gate. She couldn't tell which way he had gone. Crap! She had lost him! She cursed to herself and went back to class just in time for the bell to ring.

*AFTER SCHOOL*

Kerra hadn't forgotten what had happened earlier that day. Her head was reeling. Before Kon had come into her life, she was an A+ student. Now her grades had dropped and it was all thanks to thoughts of him haunting her every waking moment. She had her head down, looking at the boring pavement as she walked slowly to her house. The new boy was also on her mind, maybe because he looked so much like Kon. She hugged herself as a cold chill blew on her. Afterwards, she continued the embrace, tears forming in the seemingly emotionless girl's eyes. She never thought losing someone you loved would hurt this much. She just wanted him back. She wanted her Kon back.

She fell to her knees on the sidewalk. Sure it hurt, but nothing hurt more than to have Kon out of her life. She cried loudly, people staring at her. She didn't care anymore. Kon had thrown everything off for her, including her apathetic attitude. Not having him here, she feared she would slip back into it and never find love ever again. But maybe that was ok. If Kon wasn't there for her, then no one was deserving of her love. She continued to sob on her knees, looking pathetic and lost.

Kon seemed to appear out of nowhere, swept in by the wind and left to settle like a sweet scent. "Kerra," he whispered quietly. He hated seeing his girl as a broken symbol of worn out glass. He knelt to her, pulling her up into his arms. "Stop crying, my treasure." He kissed her forehead like he knew she would crave. His arms got ever tighter around her, trying to restrict her lungs from getting even deeper heaving sobs. He didn't want to hear her hiccup and gasp a little for more air. He knew it was painful to cry like that.

He brushed back the hair in her face and walked her to her home. He knew her parents wouldn't be home right now, and welcomed himself in with his hnd still in his. He sat her down on her bed and gave his familiar human eyes. "I have to be careful Kerra. I'm able to return under fragile conditions." He pressed his palm gently on her face and tried his hardest not to leave. But he knew if he didn't Cryrus would possibly be back, regardless of no longer being a demon. Cryrus would probably just do it to please his cheap lover.