To feed a Vampire

The question slightly surprised her. "Every woman does Master." She said, wondering why he wanted to know.

"And what do you imagine happening?" He asked, mainly wanting to make her uncomfortable as they walked.

She could feel blush redden her cheeks. "I...er...really don't know." She answered honestly. "Where are we going Master?" She asked, changing the subject.

"Well. What do you invision it to be like?" He asked as he continued walking, not answering her question. He was simply taking a stroll, why would he need a destination.

"Invision what to be like? A relationship?" She asked, still strolling along with him in her new black dress.

"Sex, a man's touch..." He replied, almost enjoying her discomfort.

"I don't know." She said, growing a little frustrated. "Why don't you just say you want to have sex with me?" She asked, rolling her eyes.

"Because it's so much more interesting to annoy and make you uncomfortable." He spoke in return, looking her dead in the eye. "However, since that's what you think I want." His voice had a bit of a predatory growl while he grasped her and tugged her into an alley, pressingh er against a wall by a dumpster.

Her heart quickened in her chest. She wasn't sure if she wanted this. "Well what else was I supposed to think with your questions Master?" She asked angrilly, backing away from him.

He growled, pressing her against the wall, looking her in the eye. Right now he cared less about what she wanted. "You were supposed to ask to bedy our master and offer yourself, but apparently you can't fulfill that part of your job."

She struggled. "And I'm supposed to know this? Maybe I just wasn't ready!" She shouted, pushing at him.

He growled, holding her to the wall. "You just are, you're a slave girl." He spoke looking her in the eye. "Now stop struggling."

She glared at him but ignored him. "No." She said, shaking her head.

He growled, pinning her harder. "Yes, or this will hurt more." He spoke, anger welling in his voice.

She glared at him but held still, her heart pounding in her chest. She glanced around her but there was no one else around but them, so there was no use in screaming. She'd just have to find another means of escaping.

He reached to her dress, hiking it up, one leg parting her own. He waited long enough to take her and now he would as he unzipped his pants.

She shut her eyes, her breathing heavy with fear and adranaline, a whimper of fear escaping her as he lifted the skirt of her dress. "Master...please...no..." She begged.

His eyes looked to hers, the red orbs glowing, "And why shouldn't I?" He asked.

She looked him in the eye. "Because I am no longer your slave." And then she did something that surprised even her. She quickly brought one knee up, hitting his groin and somehow managing to slip free of him, dashing out of the alley and taking off her heels and going bare foot.

He let a cry of pain escape, anger in his eyes while he watched her, she wouldn't get far. Baring his fangs he ran after her, faster, smarter, better... he was a vampire. It wasn't long before he fell from a roof before her, red eyes glowing. "You thought you could run?"