To feed a Vampire

She agreed and followed him, the heads of a few men they passed turning in her direction as they walked.

He knew of the glances to her, it only made him smile more. "What are you hungry for? I would suggest red meat but it's up to you." He spoke looking back to her.

She thought about it. "I...really don't know Master." She was hungry but she honestly had no idea what she wanted. She looked down, as if ashamed that she didn't know.

He chuckled, "Alright, come we'll try here." He spoke leading her to a small cafe, within various vampires sat, drinking from cups, though their blood slaves were also there to eat. Taking a seat he offered her the menu, nearly anyhting one could want was on it.

She thanked him and browsed through the menu, feeling her master's eyes on her while she choice something to eat. The waitress came after a few minutes and took her order.

He smiled, simply watching her while he sipped from a mug the waitress had brought, pre packaged blood but it was still something.

She ate quietly and sipped at the wine. When she had her fill, she sighed and leaned back in her chair.

"Well, are you full my dear?" He questioned, licking his lips as he finished his mug.

She nodded as she wipped her lips with her napkin. She set the napkin down. "Yes Master." She answered, and finished her glass of wine, feeling the alchoal warm her skin.

"Good, come, let's get you that new dress." He spoke before he stood, heading for the door once more, contemplating a few things as he walked.

She nodded and followed his lead, getting up and following him.

He smiled, glancing to her, "Tell me, did they train you before they sent you to me?"

She looked at him, confused. "Master?" She asked. Train her? On what? She wondered.

He raised an eyebrow, "Cooking, cleaning, bed room activities, anything?"

"I know how to cook and clean." She said a bit defensivley, though she blushed at the mention of bedroom activities.

He gave a small nod, "But no other training?" He questioned, "Or experience?"

Ginger shook her head. "No. I'm afraid not." She answered, glancing down as if ashamed.

He sighed, "I see..." He replied looking to her with a small smile none the less. "Virgins are fun too."

She paused in her walking and stared at him wide eyed and flushed in the cheeks. She glanced around her before catching up with him.

He smiled, "Tell me, do you ever imagine having relations with a man?"