To feed a Vampire

"I don't know Master." She shrugged a little. "Nothing I guess." She stirred again in his lap.

He blinked, feeling like there was something deeper. "Are you sure?" He questioned, his voice growing a bit deeper.

"I'm sure Master." She said quietly, and boredly twirled a bit of hair between her fingers.

He gave a small nod, slowly nudging her off of his leg before he stood and made sure he was prepared to go out.

"Is there anything you want me to do before we leave Master?" Ginger asked, getting off his lap and moving to a random spot in the room.

He looked to her, raising an eyebrow. "Well there is plenty I would want you to do my dear, however, I'm not sure how well you'd do."

She looked at him with a confused expression. "What do you mean Master?" She wondered.

He chuckled, looking her over, "What do you think I mean?" He asked a bit of seduction in his voice.

She straightened and her eyes widened in surprise. "But...Master I don't know if...I mean I..." She swallowed nervously, avoiding his eyes.

He chuckled, "Exactly my point girl, now then get some decent shoes on and come, lets get you a new dress and pick up some other things."

She wanted to know what he meant by other things, but she remained silent as she left to spruce up a little, knowing she would find out. She came back to him after a a while. "I am ready Master, if you are." She said, still feeling a little uneasy that he had so easily offered to have sex with her.

Even though he was technically dead he was still a male, though he knew he shouldn't push her o it. "Alright, come." He spoke before he headed out, leading her down and into the city markets. "Find yourself a nice dress or two."

"Yes Master." She said quietly, and left him to find a dress. It felt good to get out for once, always by his side for whenever he needed her for something. Even if his requests were odd or personal sometimes.

He smiled, giving her a nod while he waited for her return, looking out into the city while he ran his hand over his face, wondering ocne again how he ended up with her.

She found the dresses and looked through them carefully, not sure what color her master liked. She knew from the romance novels she red usually it was a red or black dress. She found one that would fit just right on her body that was black and sparkled. She looked at it for a long time before returning to him. She showed it to him, awaiting his apporval of it or to go back and find a different one. "Do you like this one Master?" She asked, looking at him as she held it against her body.

His eyes darted to her while she returned, his eyes glancing over the dress before a smile appeared upon his features. "It's beautiful young one." He replied slowly turning and approaching her to touch the fabric and look a bit closer. "I believe it will be perfect." He replied before he gently caressed her cheek a small smile upon his lips. "Go change."

She nodded and stepped into a dressing room and stepped out of her old clothing and changed into the new dress. It fit her perfectly and showed her curves just right. She took a deep breath and stepped out again to show him.

He waited patiently, a sense of anticipation upon his features. As she returned he revealed a wider smile, offering his hand to her for her to approach, "My my, you are a stunning little human." He spoke while his eyes glanced up and down her body.

She walked up to him, taking his hand like she knew he wanted, blushing at his comment. "Thank you Master." She said, noticing him eyeing her body.

He pulled her hand to his lips, placing a kiss to it before his own released hers and felt up her neck line, a certain adoration in his eyes. "Come, I'll get you smething to eat while we're out." He spoke, releasing her and heading out the door.