To Change Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronin grunted a bit, shoving a back against the cargo wall and then started to move another as he thought about how to answer that. Maybe telling her about Echo hadn't been the wisest of moves. Anyone else would have asked other questions, either angry or excited, but Anya...she got right to the point, to the very truth of the matter and he should come to expect that of her now. She did seem to possess a kind of mind he'd not run into in some time.

In fact, Karen had been the last one.

He shook the thought away as a dog might water and finally shrugged just slightly after setting another box down on top of a first. It was already getting colder in here. "I'm not sure what Echo is. I didn't build her, or train to fly her or even inherit her. I - she - found me. I honestly can't explain half the things she does, only that she can do them. She practically flies herself, though, she does seem to want to listen to me, most of the time."

Ronin glanced to Anya and smiled just a bit before looking away and starting to break down a box he'd emptied, the stuff inside all put aside neatly in hopes that it wouldn't break. Though, that would be the least of the Prince's problems in the long run. "I don't know if she's alive like you and me, but she's definitely not just scrap metal. She's...somewhere inbetween, I think. I've never heard her speak or felt emotion from her, but she does communicate and for some reason I can't fathom, she accepted me on board, just as she has you."

The ship wouldn't have let Anya on if she didn't approve, that Ronin knew from experience.

The temperature was dropping fast, and Anya felt some chills going down her body. How could they fly so high when it became so cold? A train would have been far more convenient. She tried to keep her thoughts on other things, like what Ronin was telling her, and her task of collecting boxes and blankets.

It was a bit odd. She had been certain that he had either been the inventor or knew the one whom had built the machine. Instead he seemed to be a complete stranger to it, not even knowing where it came from. On top of that it seemed as if she had chosen him for it. How could a machine have such knowledge as to chose the human that would use them? What would have happened if she had not accepted Anya on board? Would she have been thrown out right after Ronin brought her in? It was definitely odd, amazingly odd even. Though so were time traveling.

"If you did not invent it, and you do not know whom did it. Then might it have come from even further into the future?" She asked, not quite able to comprehend what kind of amazing things they might have in that far off future. "Who would leave something so amazing as a time machine... " She mumbled thought the thought came to her quite fast. "If she didn't leave her maker of course." That was certainly a possibility. If she had some kind of mind of her own, then she might not have seen her maker as fit for her and searched for a new partner until Ronin was found.

Anya shivered again, now finding it slightly harder to breath. "I have to say, your planes doesn't seem too convenient. You would need ten jackets to feel somewhat comfortable in this cold." She told him. There was no doubt in her mind that she would not set her foot on a plane again. Though they would have to get back to the time machine somehow, so maybe once more.

It did not seem to be any food in the boxes. There were lots of fabrics, small statues, paintings and diverse other things that was either too modern for Anya to understand or things she did not care much for.

Ronin nodded a bit, shivering himself as he continued to search his last section of boxes. "Echo might be from the future or she might be alien technology. I don't know and I don't much know how to find out. I just know that one day she wasn't in my life and the next she was, and I've been with her ever since." It truly was all he knew, but Ronin wished he knew more.

Anya was right; who just left a time machine - not one but TWO - for anyone to find? Or did the blond have a point, an idea there? Had Echo left someone she'd previously been with? Or maybe that person had died? It was impossible to say as the ship didn't speak...not in words anyway, but Ronin wasn't about to mention that. Not yet. If ever.

Giving a soft exclamation of triumph, the dark-haired male pulled out a bag of chips and a package of cookies. He'd found the bottled juice minutes ago and now came back carrying said things to the shelter of boxes they'd made. It was small, snug, but meant to be, better to trap body heat. Flat boxes lined the metal floor and Ronin made quick work spreading two blankets over them, layered to hopefully keep some of the chill from seeping up.

Pale green eyes looked to Anya then, approaching to drap a quilt over her shoulders. "Come on, in you go."

Waiting until she'd crawled into the space, he came in after her with the other four quilts, wrapping one around himself and then settling the other two across both their legs, not hesitating to sit close to the blond. "Lean into me. Sharing body heat will help." His breath was already fogging and Ronin shivered again, but smiled a bit at what Anya had said, deciding to answer.

"The top part of the plane is heated and lighted with seats and window so you can see out. This part of the plane isn't meant for humans to ride in."

If he didn't know where she came from, how did he then know it was a she? Had he just decided it after getting attached? It definitely felt like she was missing parts of the story. Ronin did not lie, so much she knew, but he might not be telling the whole truth either. But who could blame him. They had met hours earlier, or ages depending on how to count it with the time traveling, they were practically strangers still. Trust was something that had to be built up, and one day, if he let her stay with him after this, he would tell her what he did not tell her now.

Though Anya wasn't the most patient person in the world, and had a hard time not showering him with more questions from all the holes he seemed to leave in his stories.

It was certainly a relief when he found something for them to eat. And even more so when she was lead into a slightly warmer shelter. It didn't do much at the moment, but with the fabrics they covered themselves with, their sharing of body temperature and being in such a narrow space would certainly make them warmer fast. Though it would not help them against the lack of air that eventually might overpower them.

She did lean into him as told, not wanting to freeze to death. That would have been something to think about in her last breaths. It wasn't the height that killed her which she had suspected, but the cold. Or the lack of air. In that case she'd rather die in a crash. It would at least go fast. Though at the moment she kept her confidence high, there was no way she would die on some weird flying machine where her mother and father couldn't even bury her body. She had the intentions of some day returning home, it might take years, but she would return to them, to the exact day she left on.

"Well, that's just wonderful." She replied to his answer. "We're locked up worse than animals. Next time I'll demand a first class ticket. What a way to treat first time travelers." She stayed as serious as she could until the end when the laugh suddenly left her. What better ways were there to deal with your near death experience than to joke it away? A laugh lengthens your life, was what her father used to say. Hopefully that would help in those kinds of situations too.

"Do you do this with every girl you take with you?" She then asked, having that sneaky smile on her lips, and that curious raised eyebrow. "Getting them into a dangerous situation so that you can get a chance to sneak under their blankets." It was always funny when sentences could have such a double meaning. The last thing she would ever think of Ronin was for him to be a playboy. Even though he had the behavior of a flirty bad boy at times, it never struck her as the behavior of someone whom simply wanted a bed mate. And she had met a few during her teenage years. They were quite easily spotted.

Reactions: Kaisaan
Ronin had to laugh with her, rather pleased that she could make light of this - even if neither of them felt that way. It would serve her well in the future, when the situations would get worse, more dangerous. Wait. Did that mean he wanted to take her on them? Pale green eyes glanced down at a blond-haired head for a moment, his mouth still chuckling, but his mind having switched gears entirely. He didn't even really hear his own voice say something about making a complaint to the airline after this.

No, he was focused on his own inner question and finally - finally - Ronin admitted to himself that he didn't know yet. Both yes and no. He would have to see, to wait and find out.

He snapped back to the present then, in time to catch Anya question, her teasing, and Ronin blinked down at her before he went red. Very red and very quickly, and the dark-haired male quickly looked away, for once at a loss for words. Though, that didn't stop him from stuttering them out anyway.

"Wha-? No! The danger...well, I kinda of...m-meet people that way. Girls, too, but...but not like...like that! I don't...I haven't....I don't take people with me." he finally blurted and then cleared his throat, risking the cold for a moment to run his hand back through his wild, untamable hair, suddenly sheepish, perhaps even nervous as he looked down and refused to look up, hair hiding his eyes away.

"You're the first person I've traveled with in....in a long time."

Who would have thought that Ronin, the time traveler, would become embarrassed by something so small. It was quite funny to say the least, to watch him trying to explain himself without getting anywhere. Anya giggled, which shortly afterwards broke out into a laughter. She did regret it quite a bit, that she hadn't been able to stop herself from laughing. If she had, then she could have teased him further, but now it would be impossible to continue on it.

It took some time, but eventually she got her laughter under control. It probably went faster than it would have on the ground as the lack of air forced her to start breathing instead of wasting her precious oxygen. After she had stopped laughing she let herself breath for a little while before she spoke. "So I'm not the first?" She asked, now genuinely curious.

"Who was your first companion?" Who was his second, third, how many had he even had? So many questions she could ask, but one at a time was always better. Or else she might just make him irritated. After her laughing he might already be. Well, at least he had learned a valuable lesson from it. Don't take what people say too seriously, or else you might be laughed at when their teasing works far beyond their expectations.

Shivering again, Anya brought up her legs to her stomach, and took her arms around her legs. No matter how much fabric they had, no matter how much she curled into herself or Ronin, and no matter how much they tried to isolate themselves from the cold, it still got them pretty damn good. But at least it was survivable. Hopefully the air wouldn't give them much more trouble than it already did.

Her laughter didn't bother Ronin, quite the opposite, he found he liked hearing it. Better to hear laughter than to hear weeping, or screaming, and he heard quite a bit of both. No, laughter was good, even if it was at his expense and he smiled back at her until she'd collected herself, the lack of oxygen felt by him as well as he focused on inhaling deeply, but slowly, working not to yawn as there was no extra air to take in. It was hard to get enough as it was and he felt slightly dizzy, but knew it wouldn't get much worse and as long as they didn't panic...

They'd be okay.

He hoped.

Ronin shivered again, almost constantly trembling now as he'd placed himself between the opening to their shelter and Anya, taking more of the brunt of the cold than she was, very purposefully so. At her question he shivered for an entirely different reason, but she wouldn't know the difference and Ronin chose his words carefully.

"My first and....only companion was a friend. Her name was Karen. She...we had known each other since we were children." Ronin stopped there for a moment, remembering, wondering what more to say and finally he shrugged a bit, glancing down at the blond. "We were only friends, never wanted anything more, but...we were closer than friends, too. More like siblings. I traveled with her first....and I haven't traveled, not truly, with anyone since."

"Karen." Anya mumbled, feeling the name on her tongue. How come his friend wasn't with him any longer? Did she abandon him? Or did she perhaps die? She felt as if there was something about her he did not want to talk about. Something painful perhaps. But interrogating him on his past didn't seem fair when they barely even knew each other. Though there was one thing she wanted to know.

"Why aren't you traveling with her any longer?" Anya asked him. There had been many ways she could have phrased her question, and she took the sentence which did not show that she had some thoughts of what might have happened.

The question, what happened to her, would have suggested that she believed that Karen had gotten into some kind of trouble, or perhaps even died because of the time traveling. Which did not necessarily have to be the case. She might just have gotten bored and left. Another phrase that she had almost been about to use was, is she dead?. Since they seemed to have been so close, it was hard to believe that they would just split up for no reason, and death could have made it hard for him to choose a new partner. Though that was another assumption, he might enjoy to travel alone and simply had traveled with her because she was special. But then, why pick up a random girl like Anya? That didn't seem like something a loner, whom only let their special friend tag along, would do.

Oh, he didn't want to answer that question.

Ronin didn't answer right away, going so far as to look away from the green eyes that watched him, his own paler version hidden behind a shaggy curtain of hair as he kept quiet, lips pressed firmly together and then, finally, a deep sigh exited that fogged the air before his face before he looked back to Anya.

"We...we aren't friends anymore." It was the simplest answer he could give while still being truthful and Ronin smiled a bit, but it didn't quite reach his eyes, not like it usually did. "We....had very different opinions about what should be done with Time Travel and it drove us apart." It was the truth without great detail and Ronin shifted, uncomfortable with the subject and quick to change it...while still technically staying on topic.

"What about you? Who do you consider a friend back home?"

Anya felt saddened by the revelation of their destroyed friendship. Clearly it was nothing Ronin were prepared to speak of yet, so she decided to not push him on the topic. Not only because she didn't want to cause him pain, but also because it would be awful if she got thrown back to he own time because of childish curiosity over something he refused to acknowledge as of yet.

How come he had been the one to keep the time machine after they separated? Was she of the opinion that it should not be used? Of course she did not ask that, it was better to give him time until he seemed ready to tell her without her urging him. But the questions stayed in the back of her mind, slightly bothering her as she let him change the topic.

"My fiance." She confessed with an eye roll. The word fiance definitely didn't feel comfortable on her tongue. "Edward and I have known each other almost all our lives. But ever since our parents started to push us towards marriage, it has been slightly stiff between us." Anya told him. "It's not that I couldn't see myself married to him, if I had to marry someone right this second, then I would probably prefer it to be him over anyone else. But I don't love him in that kind of way. And I love the world much more than I could ever love any human. So I don't think staying with him is an option for me. Not since his desire is to stay in the family business. There's not much traveling in the work of a blacksmith."

A sigh escaped her lips, followed by more shivering. The cold was getting worse now when Ronin had decided to divide the two of them in their small little hideout. "But even though it's a bit weird to be around each other at the moment, we're still friends. And I hope we won't have to separate on bad terms, or get married on even worse terms." She laughed a bit at her last words. Both were a possibility, but she did hope that once she decided to go back to her own time, she could leave her small town and set sail towards a new world without leaving her friend in sorrow or anger. She hoped he would understand. Because her parents certainly wouldn't.

It sounded like he and Karen....or rather, how they'd used to be, and Ronin smiled, nodding with a chuckle. "I understand. Arranged marriages aren't as common in the world now, more rare in fact, but I do understand the pressure of parents. Mine were sure Karen and I were going to get together, but we never loved each other that way and never could."

Seeing her shiver, the male realized that in his uncomfortable state he'd shifted away and now rectified that, scooting closer to Anya again, not hesitating in the least to risk the cold himself and wrap his arm around her, pulling her upper body closer into his own, his chin on her head now as he rubbed her back through the blanket about her shoulders and torso. "Easy, Nelisyi. Just stay close. You'll be all right." he soothed softly, his words flowing into the topic at hand as if they belonged before he was speaking of her fiance again.

"I don't think you will marry. When you go back, you will be different. You'll have seen too much, Anya, to ever limit yourself to such a life as you would have there if you married. It won't matter what your parents want. You won't do that, such I guarantee you. Unless you want to marry Edward, you won't and I don't believe he will hate you for it."

She had made no mention of Edward's feelings, but judging by her lack of mentioning them, Ronin would cautiously guess that he felt weird about it, too. Perhaps he even had someone else he'd rather marry and his parents were refusing. Such things could be quite complicated. But perhaps not. He could just be making assumptions.

Asking would clear that up!

"Does Edward want to marry you?"

It would have been nice if she too lived in a world where arranged marriages were uncommon, so that when she refused there would not be much of a fuzz over it. How joyful she would have been if at her return everyone would have greeted her with smiles and told her that such arrangements were no longer her duty to comply with. But sadly, that would not be the case. Instead she would return to an unfinished argument with her parents, and a fiance without a single word to either go against or agree with his own parents decision.

The warmth of Ronin's body, as he came closer once again, was comforting. She was surrounded by arms she would gladly fall to sleep in. But maybe that was because of the lack of air.

"I do not know." Anya told him truthfully. "He have told me that he would like to marry me, if not for love, then for the simple reason that we would never separate. Even though he doesn't love me as a wife, he would still be heartbroken if I left." She told Ronin. "But I do think he simply wants to follow his parents wishes. He never asked for my hand before they suggested it, nor has he ever joined any of the discussions about our marriage. He has left everything to our parents and me. I think he have a hard time picking a side. He doesn't want to betray me by standing by his parents, but he doesn't want to risk me leaving by not marrying me." She sighed.

"He knows we need to speak about it, but every time I bring it up, he changes the topic or leaves without a word. Every time I come close he seems to be afraid of me, as if he thinks that's all I will ever speak of and the words, once they come out, will attack him like a wolf would a cheep. I don't know what he's thinking any longer." If only a persons mind could be easily read so that one could understand all the feelings they were hiding. But the world wasn't that kind, and no such human existed. Though she would not be surprised if Ronin came out as a mind reader in the near future. Even if it was revealed that he had a tail, she would probably not even bat an eye on such facts. He was full of surprised, thus making most things about him into everything but a surprise.

Hmm, it seemed to Ronin as if there were three possible explanations here, but for the moment, he did not voice them, not entirely sure what Anya would think about some of them, especially the ways he phrased them in his own mind. Because the way he saw it, the first option was that Edward did indeed have feelings for Anya, but he'd hidden them for so long that now he didn't know how to express them considering he KNEW how Anya felt about this marriage. It could have been why he'd never asked before, either; out of respect for the fact that Anya didn't want to marry. As her friend, the man would have known that.

The second thought was that Edward was a bit of a coward. It could have been that he felt the exact way Anya did, but he was too scared to say anything, too weak-minded to stand up for himself and say no, or at least protest. He could be a spineless kind of man who followed his parents every word, without a mind of his own or perhaps a mind but no will to enforce his thoughts.

Ronin did not think Anya would be pleased with that description and it likely wasn't the truest one for he could not see this intelligent, resourceful, brave woman having a friend such as that. Not with how insightful she was with people. She would have known. Love was trickier to spot than cowardice.

The third option was that he was simply scared and unsure, overwhelmed and in far deeper than he wanted to be, over his head. That seemed to be what Anya was trying to say with her description and it might very well be true, but Ronin knew the other possibilities might as well. Still, he said nothing of it because it truly did not much matter right now. Anya wasn't there, she was here and when she went back there, she'd be a different person, of that Ronin had no doubt. She wouldn't be getting married, not unless she wanted it.

"Perhaps when you go back, it would be best for both of you to talk alone, without fear of interruption and simply ask him why he wants to marry you. Even if he does not, it will be a new kind of question, one that might destabilize him a bit so that he answers truthfully either that he DOES want to marry you and the reasons or that he DOESN'T and the reasons." Ronin smiled a bit.

"Sometimes it just takes a different kind of question or even the same one, posed in a different way."

"You're probably right." She mumbled against his shoulder. "I just hope I can remember it when I get back." Anya laughed a little, though it was a tired laugh. When she went back home she would probably have been away for quite some time, at that point this moment might not be in her mind any longer. Especially as the lack of air started to make her drowsy. A yawn escaped her lips.

"How long do you suppose it will take before we land?" She asked, while forcing her eyes to keep open or else she might fall asleep. She wasn't sure, but falling asleep in cold weather and with low oxygen didn't sound like something good. If she did not mistaken, then that was the cause of death for many people stuck in mountains or cold weather. Once they fell asleep they wouldn't notice if they were about to die because of the cold. People had said that it was one of the more merciful death's, as it did not hurt the victim.

Though falling asleep and not knowing that you wouldn't wake up again seemed like the worst kind of death to Anya. If she had to die, then at least she wanted to see what would take her life and know the cause of her death seconds before it happened, so that when she passed on she would not linger in this world, thinking that she was still alive.

Breath deeply. She reminded herself constantly in her own mind as she tried to take in as much air as humanly possible with every breath she took. Maybe it helped maybe it didn't, she didn't notice much difference.

"I don't know, Nelisyi. We didn't exactly here where the destination was." Ronin answered with a violent shiver of his own, knowing that it was likely they were flying to the Middle-East. That was a long, long flight, but he didn't want to tell Anya that, not when she was struggling to breathe already.

What he did do was start rubbing her back again, coaxing her body into relaxing. "Just take more shallow breaths. I know you want to breathe deeply, but that's only going to give you more carbon dioxide in your system. Shallow breaths will get you more oxygen." he assured, taking them himself and resisting the urge to yawn again.

Ronin smiled, expression only half forced. "Don't worry, we'll land for a bit for refueling somewhere before taking off again. We'll get more oxygen then, I promise." Sure, it could be a few hours until that point, but it would come, of that he was sure. In the meantime they had to stay awake and for the next few hours, the two just talked. Telling stories about childhood memories, a somewhat safe topic, but gaining information anyway, keeping themselves focused and therefore alive.

And then the plane finally started to descend and the cold grew less intense and Ronin took the first deep breath he had in hours, his ears popping almost painfully, but hardly caring as his starved lungs gulped in what they needed.

Anya did as he said, and tried to control her breathing as much as was humanly possible. Never had she felt so tired before, at least not since she had been a child. Thankfully there were a thousand and one things to talk about, to tell each other while waiting for the flying death machine to go down. The stories kept them both awake, and their bodies kept them warm.

After hours of traveling, the plane finally lowered itself in the sky. They could breath, and her thoughts became much clearer than when she had been half unconscious for most of the trip. "What will happen if they open up to see over things back here?" She asked him as her mind became a bit clearer. It had been hard to think of such serious topics while fighting to stay alive, but now when they had air to breath and it started to warm up in there, it became even harder to not get back to those hard truths. They might not go back there to see how things were, but if they did, then they would fast notice that things were a mess, and then they would search the plane for intruders.

Who knew, they might have other things to throw into the back of the plane before continuing their traveling. Or maybe they wanted to throw out some things. Either way, if they found out about the mess, Ronin and her would fast be discovered.

"If we are discovered, do you think they will kill us?" She asked him, much more curious than afraid. Anya had no intentions of dying on her first trip. Even if they had the intentions of killing her, she would survive. Flawed logic perhaps, as it was more wishful thinking than anything, but a strong mind was said to have kept many alive. So she would believe.

Ronin's mind was only starting to shift back into gear, his strength sapped by more than just the cold and lack of oxygen, but such things he could not tell Anya, not yet anyway, and so he worked on getting his thoughts to cooperate with his mouth, frowning at the question. He knew the answer, but was trying to figure out why and how he knew the answer for she would surely want to know, Nelisyi that she was.

Oh, right.

"Yes, they'd probably kill us, but they aren't going to check the cargo hold. This is a private plane. Whatever was loaded into it at the first airport is what's going on it all the way. They don't need to take anything out, either, because the person who owns the plane is not leaving it. AND, this plane has been hijacked. The people who have taken it hostage are going to want to be in and out of this airport quickly because the quicker they are away from people who can ask questions, the safer they are."

The male flashed a grin, more air in his lungs and color in his face now. It did wonders for his thinking. "We'll be fine. Just breathe as much as you can before we take off again. I suspect it will be at least another five or six hours until we land again." He knew that wasn't good news, but it was honest news.

Ronin moved around slightly for a moment or two before coming up with a bag. He raised a brow. "Cookie?"

Five or six hours more? That was horrible news. "I do hope on the way back, that you are planning to get us seats. If not then I demand to travel by train. It will go much slower, but at least we'll be able to breath." Anya told him, not wanting to go through those hours a second time. And she guessed he did not want that either.

Even though she just had raised her complaints about their choice of communication, she still showed no signs to declining his offer. At least her stomach would be happy if she ate something. Her hand moved down into the bag and brought up a goldish brown cookie with small chocolate pieces in it. The taste was not bad, though she did prefer her mothers homemade ones.

"What shall we do once we arrive at their destination? We don't have any weapons to defend ourselves with, nor threaten them with." She asked, pointing out a great flaw in their rescue attempt. "Do you always have such poorly prepared rescue plans?" Anya then said, realizing this could not be the first time he had thrown himself into something without thinking. And still he was there and alive, so at the very least he should be good at what he was doing. Though a plan would have made her feel a bit better.

The air finally seemed completely restored as the plane bumped a bit towards the ground and started to slow down. She did not enjoy the loudness of the machine, nor the bumpiness of the landing. It made her scared that they might crash. But their inventions should not be that dangerous, even though people seemed to die from left to right in their world.

Ronin laughed at her demands, already nodding even as he ate a cookie. "As you wish, seats it will be." he assured her, munching happily. He didn't feel the need to point out that they couldn't have taken a train anyway. Not the whole way. They would have needed a boat, too, but that would have meant mentioning that they'd soon be over open water again, a lot of it and he didn't think Anya would appreciate knowing that right now. She was already unhappy about flying, the cold, the lack of oxygen...and now their lack of a plan.

It rather amused him, but he didn't say that either, instead swallowing his bite and tilting his head this way and that as if thinking before he finally nodded.

"More or less, yes. I tend to make plans on the fly. After all, it's not like I could have predicted this kidnapping, could I? I couldn't plan to rescue someone today. It just happened."

He flashed a grin and leaned back against the boxes behind them, shrugging a bit. "I don't plan on hurting anyone, so therefore, no need for weapons. If they want to wave their guns around, then that's their choice, but I see no need for violence. We simply want them to stop, that's all. In your time, I halted an underground blackmarket just by reporting them to the police and dumping a little flour on their heads for easy identification. No weapons."

Ronin said it as if it would be completely easy.

Anya's mouth was hanging open. So that was what those men had been doing. That was why Ronin had poured flour all over them. It hadn't been just a childish prank. It had been for a good cause. Which also explained the police that had been running behind the flour covered men as if chasing them, which it now was obvious that they had.

"But.... What if there are no police at the place they will land in?" She asked him. Even she would prefer a solution that did not involve violence of any form. But she also wished to be safe, and when throwing oneself into danger then it was hard to feel safe without having something to defend oneself with. They had no idea where they would land and if they would be able to get in contact with the local police at that place. Though as he had said, he did not plan ahead of time and thus did not know how things would turn out.

"You behave like a child, far too reckless." Anya sighed and shook her head a little, but her smile did tell that she did not mind that side of him. It was in fact rather charming. "Has anyone ever told you that?" She asked him while grabbing another cookie from the bag. Just like a child he simply jumped into things without a though. The opposite of her, she preferred planning before doing something reckless. She would always join in an adventure, but at the very least she would want to plan it out so she had a higher survival rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.