to boldly go.

C

Cstorm427

Original poster
Hello! You can call me star, I'm a 20 year old female who loves music, writing and playing video games. Though, you're not here to find out about me. Like everyone else, I'm here looking for a roleplay! Specifically, I'm really looking for a Star Trek (the 2009 reboot) roleplay! I have a few vague ideas we can expand on, or we could come up with something together. I'm asking that you play Jim Kirk against my oc, and I can play anyone for you! Below are a few guidelines, but I'll keep them short.

- 3rd person, past tense, paragraph style. The minimum I write is two paragraphs, but can do more depending on the scene. I double, and prefer oc x canon, and will rarely do anything else unless I say otherwise.
- We all have lives outside the internet, even I do. I don't expect multiple responses a day, but more than one a week would be great!
- I'm over 18, and ask that you be as well.
- Right now, I only roleplay with females.
-I like smut in my roleplays, so please be okay with that. I can fade to black as well, and please tell me any limits you have!
- I'm looking for a long-term partner. Please don't contact me if you plan on leaving before the first reply. However, if you do want to stop the roleplay just let me know, and I'll do the same!
- I prefer to roleplay over email, Skype or pm.
- When contacting me, don't just put 'want to rp?' because chances are, I won't respond. Tell me a little about you, roleplay style, limits, etc. And if you've read all this, please put the phrase "trust no one" in your message.