1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

To be discussed (Male Character needed)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Lilith Reid, May 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I just want someone who can actively reply to my RP as I usually reply fast like almost every a few minutes or so. I do Fantasy, High School, Angels or Supernatural, and I'm hoping to try some Mature RPs.

And no one-liners please. I'm willing to do brainstorm and discuss whatever plot you're interested to RP. The character must be a male, though. Thanks!

2. Would be up for a high school Fantasy or angel RP mature is fine :3 Message me if you have any preferences about which one so we can think of a plot, I can usually reply quick.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sure. I'll let you know once I'm able. Thanks.

4. Okay :3 I will leave you a message once I am not at school anymore, currently its tough to write from school~

5. It's fine. I'll wait. X3

6. If you want to discuss earlier or anything feel free to message me :3 untill then~

7. I'd be interested in starting something with you, PM to to discuss ideas :)

8. Sorry. I forgot to change the prefix. I've found one already. Sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.