To all whom have glazed over.

Z

Z3D

Original poster
Well first and for most I am Zed, Zero, Zani or whatever I go by many names. I spend my time either playing games watching TV or trying to get over bordom and other... problems. Anywho! I enjoy most to all types of Roleplay and have several characters to use. While there is not exactly a list of them made I may or may not get around to it. However if you have a slot needing filled just ask and yee shall recieve. I have DND characters on the backburner and others from a previous Roleplay site but we don't talk about that place because it is full of sex crazed fiends.

Beyond that mess I am down to roleplay at most times of the day but do know I may be busy throughout the day and might take a bit to respond so don't roast me. I am most active at night but will try to get to people when I can. Thank you for taking your time to welcome me I hope to get things started soon.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome to the site Zed! 8D We might have a lot of sex crazed fiends too, but at least they are appropriate and understand storytelling. Maybe. O_O I guess you will find out on your adventure through Iwaku!

Welcome to Iwaku! Yup we have our share of sex crazed people but we also have one who fade to black or avoid the topic altogether. I'm sure you'll find people who can write with you here!! Settle in and let us know if you have any questions!! Most importantly HAVE FUN!!

I am looking for someone to roleplay (1 to 1) with me and able to role play smut :)

-curious glance- What kinda smut? XD