1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Douche
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Scifi, Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Horror, Noir, apocalyptic, Grimdark, yaoi, yuri, anything really.
I am sorry for all the rps I have joined, and all the friends I am leaving behind, but I am leaving the site. I know this is sudden, but I need time to see what I want and need in life. If you have my contact info, feel free to contact me.

Love you all,
Julez

Well TK I hope you find what you are searching for! You shall be missed!

Whaaaa?

Surely you are joking. :(

;_;!!

Give 'em hell, kid. Your exuberance will be missed.

Good luck out there, m'dear. Hit me up on MSN and let me know how you're doing, yes?

TK... :[

Please do talk to me on MSN if you ever need or want to, okay? And if you miss roleplaying, we can do some one on one there, or... Something! I'm here for you, doll.

<3

Good luck out there. I know when I took a hiatus, it really helped me find what I wanted for my life, and then I returned to Iwaku quite happily. I hope the same can happen for you.

Hope everything turns out for the best Tk.

I'll be taking a break from Ims as well. But corvus and some others have my number if you need me. Tegan, you BETTER get that number or...

Anyways, be nice to eachother, treat staff with respect, and don't eat the newbies.

I am leaving to find myself, getting a job possibly for animal control and I need to get my grades up.

I have been confused and conflicted, dramatic and crazy, and I know I can be a pain in the ass, so I thank you all for putting up with that for all these years. Be good, ok? Take care of jack, he may be a admin now, but he needs support like we all do. Corvus, I wanna see you as happy as ever when I come back. Diana is awesome, and Asmo will always be thought of. Keep Oro out of trouble, and make sure to praise Tegan, she works hard.

Be good to october knight, and hug semi and jinx. Rp with shan and spam, and Orion is looking to turn out as a VIP for RPs, keep hugging koori, yell at darkness. Apprieciate torsty and myrn, and hug sakura. Keep Aragon and arsenal calm, and drag sho out of his corner, and call moonlit blade "empty space". Be nice to peter and pan, and look into the music gibs likes, hug tabboo.

I will miss you all. Be sweet, ok?

Take good care, TK. If you ever need anyone to talk to, but I don't think you're lacking in people to talk to, if you need them, me included.

Will do, I am going to enjoy calling Moon by his new nickname.

We'll see you soon, sweetums. :D

I hope things turn to the better for you TK and I will certainly miss Rping with you. You have all my hope and luck and when you do return I will give you a big hug, alright? 8D

Lots of love to ya TK!

Fair winds and following seas, Julia. Take care in what you do.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.

Bravo for taking that first step towards success. Bravo for your strength, the courage to stand up and say no. No, I have to do THIS.

Just remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel. No matter how long and dark it may seem right now.
All you need is the courage to put one foot in front of the other, and I've never seen a short supply of that in you.

Good luck TK, i hope you accomplish what you set out to.

But i'm going to miss you :(

*gives TK big hug* Bye, love ya :) ♥

Sainara, you will be missed TK as well as your art work and poems.