Titles: History behind the label under that username

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it because i'm a huge lover of Knights and especially dreamed to be one.

The Jester part was because IRL my friends and family calle me a jester due to the amounts of jokes and funny things i do to make them happy

The Hunter part is because of AOT

Back on my old forum we had custom user titles there as well. Instead of just being plain text for everyone, people who won site contests were given colored user titles of their choosing (because keeping such a neat feature for an exclusive few seemed like a great idea I guess), and I won some of the writing contests and had to pick something to use. It was a pain in the ass to get one of the admins to change the user title, so I wanted something that I'd be cool with keeping potentially forever. Back when I first picked it I actually changed my avatar sometimes, and they were almost always villain characters I love from shows or movies. They almost always fit under the Magnificent Bastard trope, so I picked that under the reasonable assumption that it would suit most every character I chose to have for an avatar from the future. Just as using Littlefinger from Game of Thrones kind of stuck, the title also stuck and I don't care to change it any time soon.

Reactions: Gonzo
The first title I had upon joining was "gay hipster trash", simply because I'm gay, dress a bit like a hipster, and I'm absolute trash. Plus, I think it sounds hilarious.

The current is a reference to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, since Towel Day is coming up on the 25th. It also matches the avatar, who is basically a space vagabond and renegade. Interstellar hitchhiker has a nicer ring to it, though.

But these titles are bound to change at least once a day as I come up with new, ridiculous ones.

Reactions: Lady B
Because "Bernkastel" sounds like "Burn castle" unless you pronounce it properly. For those of you who don't know, my username used to be Lady Bernkastel, and she's the one in my avatar pic.

I like reading Ernest Hemingway's novels. He was born nearly blind. Thus I just slapped the two together.

For the first two years of my iwaku life, I was too anxious to dare write to people or write in the general chat etc. I mainly just spoke to the people I roleplayed with or had roleplayed with. I only wrote in the general chat for maybe one day during a three months time span, then I became too anxious after that day, cause I thought I might have said or would say something wrong so I stopped writing. o__o I have a problem with interaction with strangers...

But even so, I still looked around pretty much everywhere on the site and if someone contacted me whom I hadn't come across on iwaku before, I always checked them up before responding. (Checking their posting history, checking their profile, blog etc.) I even checked people up when they hadn't contacted me, simply cause I saw them write in the general chat, and eventually I proclaimed myself da stalker of iwaku. :D

While I am better at interacting in the general chat now a days (I tend to still keep away from debates or discussions cause of the fear of saying something wrong, but other fun topics are stuff I can easily jump in on if I'm interested in the topic.) I can still feel slightly anxious if I start writing to people I haven't seen around on iwaku before cause I'm not used to them and don't know their limits when it comes to jokes and such. I: Which means I still check up on people completely randomly, no matter if I'm gonna talk to them or not, just to see who they are :D

-Proceeds to secretly stalk everyone in this thread-

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
-Proceeds to secretly stalk everyone in this thread-
full.gif

Bad Redblood, stalking people!

Hey D: As a staff member I has a perfectly legit reason to stalk unknown people :D
But what about before staffership?

Redblood is watching, big brother actually trembles. Because where he goes, Redblood is there. Stalking.

You are now deemed the Stalker of Iwaku.

Mine is really straight forward. I just love magic girls and what they stand for. I would be one if reality would move out of the way for but a moment.

Well, before I had a couple of titles that were just random writings of mine, but this one relates to the avatar and sig I have. The character in my avatar is a character who's real identity is unknown, and has been this way since the beginning of the show. He keeps changing his identities according to the situation in hand, mainly going with the first name of Harold.

But overall, its related to the fact his Active Identity is often unknown due to his many identites.

But what about before staffership?

Redblood is watching, big brother actually trembles. Because where he goes, Redblood is there. Stalking.

You are now deemed the Stalker of Iwaku.
Hehe I'm watching big brother watching you :D It's a stalker chain.

Astronaut - Because I love space.
Sensei - Because people often come to me for advice.
Ferret - Because I love ferrets.

As simple as it gets. :ferret:

Going with my current Halestorm theme.

Recently felt like I was useless and was very insecure with who I was and my identity. After speaking to a friend, I learned that wasn't the case so in essence I was reborn like the phoenix and now there is beauty where there was once ashes. :)

Mine's usually related to my avatar in some way. In this case, it's one of my many favorite Rick Sanchez quotes.

A title I have had more often than others is Grouchy Sith Empress. Because that's exactly what I am. >:[

@ 2:39 - It's just a carry on from the quote on my avatar.

Plus, ordinary people are adorable.
I should get myself a live-in one..

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.