Titles are such a bourgeoisie concept

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Tezzerakt, Jun 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello Iwaku community,

Just wanted to say hello. I recently joined the site in hopes of finding a few good RPs to join. I'm new to the site but not to roleplaying. I started RPing about 4 years ago with some friends, then joined the forum RP scene the year after to feed my addiction. I used to RP on Gaia (I know, I'm so cool), but thought I should transition to a site more catered to roleplaying. I have some info on my profile in my resume. If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. If not, I hope we play one day.

Cheers.

2. -squints-

Your name is a Marvel reference, isn't it? .. Or a math reference.. I'm going to go with Marvel :D

Hello, Tezzerakt! Welcome to Iwaku!

Oh god, I haven't heard anybody mention Gaia in a while.. It's awesome that you already filled out your resume, that's super helpful for everybody else! I'm not sure if you're more into Group Roleplays or 1x1s, but we have plenty of requests/sign-ups currently going on in both categories. I believe we have just about every genre you could hope for, but if you don't see anything currently going on that you're willing to do, then feel free to just start your own! We have a lot of members and requests tend to get picked up very quickly. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a willing partner or ten :D

Let us know if you have any questions!

Enjoy!
    :D

• Thank Thank x 1
  3. WELCOME TO THE SITE COMRADE. THE BOURGEOISIE WILL BE ELIMINATED. I HOPE YOU HAVE A PLEASANT TIME IN MOTHER RUSSIA IWAKU. HEAD TO GROUP ROLEPLAYS IF YOURE LOOKING FOR ROLEPLAYS WITH MORE THAN ONE PLAYER. ONE ON ONE ROLEPAYS IS WHERE YOU SHOULD HEAD IF YOU WANT A PRIVATE ROLEPLAYING EXPERIENCE. CHECK OUT THE INSTITUTE IF YOU WISH TO IMPROVE YOUR ROLEPLAYING SKILL. HEAD TO GENERAL CHATTING OR CBOX TO RELAX.

WELCOME TO IWAKU! :D

• Thank Thank x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.