[Title Pending]

T

Taska Vilna

Original poster
[align=center][TITLE PENDING]
[/align center]

Gunshots.

A small militia of heavily armored figures chase down a flickering hallway after shadows and whispers amid the din. One whisper, female and out of breath, urgently calls into a handheld radio, "Sebastian, we need that drive, NOW."

A voice calls back, cool and sauve, but stressed, "I'm heading down the southeast stairwell, meet me there with Delta unit."

The girl replies, anger and haste stain her tongue, "SEBASTIAN DELTA IS GONE. It's just Barry, 99, and me. Just meet us there, we'll find a way out."

More gunshots, closer. The armored guards cascade through a doorway behind the girl and her team. a second voice among them rattles to life, robotic and filtered as though coming from a can.

"Eden, you two need to find Sebastian and leave with the data, I'm going to do what I can to hold these guys off. Good luck." He sounds off, collected and without an ounce of strain. The machine brakes, darting backward toward the guards just as quickly.

"NINE!" The girl calls out, eyes tearing backward to keep track of the FAU, but he's already too far, too professional. The two of them keep running, approaching the skybridge stretching across the towers that make up Consolidated Cybernetics HQ.