Title ( ̄ω ̄;)

A

Ataraxia

Original poster
I'm not really sure how to go about this but I'm just going to give it my best shot. My name's Blaise and I currently, sadly, reside in the Netherlands. I'm taking a break from school this year to think my options for uni through very carefully since I tend to be impulsive and usually suddenly change my mind. You could say I have a lot of time on my hands, excluding my job at an indie theatre and the online (it's legit okay) Japanese course I'm taking. I speak a little German, a hint of French, some Japanese and I'd like to say I fluently speak English though I guess we'll find out soon enough that this is only a half-truth. I am fluent in Dutch though, since it's my mother tongue. I quite enjoy art ranging from poetry to photography to painting. I enjoy it as in looking at; I'm not much of an artist myself. When I watch documentaries about Vincent van Gogh I usually burst into tears. That's about it I guess. Oh, for a quick self promo: Flavors.me

What do you prefer to be called?
Blaise. You can call me 420 blaze it for the hell of it though. Most of my friends do so lmao
Boy, girl, or a mystery?
Female ayy
How old are you?
Too old man don't even go there (ok im 22)
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying?
Exactly. I started when I was about 13-14 I think, and though all my friends seemed to have quit, I can't bring myself to do so. Guilty as charged; I'm addicted.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner?
Both! I'm used to single partner RPs though, since that's what I've been doing most lately. I'm not scared to partake in a group RP though!
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves?
Yes! I also quite enjoy jumping in to puddles, the crunch of the first snow under my feet and nature in general. I'm pretty lame.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?
The new Sound Horizon maxi single has been stuck in my head since it came out, but it's mostly been the first song on that single: 星の綺麗な夜. Don't feel pressed to say you like it, since it probably takes some getting used to. Please don't judge Revo's (The singer)'s English ;^; He tries. I think.

Reactions: Dawn
Welcome to Iwaku! And 22 is not old

WELCOME, NEW FOOD FRIEND.

Enjoy your time here and don't feed Diana any mushrooms. She's had enough.

Welcome to Iwaku!
Have a great time, and remember, Roleplay the crap out of yourself.

First of all, you are awesome! :D

Second, Achievement Unlocked: personally welcomed by the shadow admin!

Fourth, "the crunch of the first snow under my feet" is what earned you the like. I mean, there's a couple other things that we share in common but that one is the best.

Fifth, I can't count.

Sixth, if you have any questions about how Iwaku works, all you need to do is check out the 101 links in the Help tab located on your navigation bar. If you still have questions or concerns, feel free to message me (or any other staff member).

Lastly, I actually really hope we get to rolelplay together. You seem really cool and fun. :)

Oh man! The Netherlands! In hopes of not annoying you too much:

Welkom op Iwaku, Ik hoop dat je het naar je zin hebt/gaat hebben. Persoonlijke ervaring met de site is dat de mensen erg vriendelijk zijn en graag helpen. Als een van de mods zorg ik graag dat dat zo blijft, dus mocht je problemen hebben, zorg dat je het aangeeft en we zullen proberen het op te lossen.

I'll stop with the dutch now, just excited to find someone speaking it fluently in this part of the internet :P By all means drop by in the chat sometime, where you'd be able to find me hanging out the most. Good luck, and most of all, have fun on Iwaku!

Thanks for welcoming me everyone! [MENTION=258]Dawn[/MENTION] I hope we'll get to RP together as well. I took a quick look at your resume and I have to say I quite like the character types you enjoy playing.

En leuk dat er hier nog een Nederlander zit [MENTION=31]Myrnodyn[/MENTION] ! Er zitten er vast nog wel een paar ergens verstopt, maar toch.

Ja, Ik ben ook Nederlander <.<"
Vergeten te vertellen..

To not get in problems. Translation: Yes, I am also Dutch <.<" Forgot to tell.

Best wishes to you and your endeavors Blaise. Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you enjoy your stay! :)