Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Raven

Original poster
BIO AND JUMPIN - Titans North

A new group of teens moved to Esteria City. Most of their parents happen to know each other and felt that the city was in need of heroes. While their kids were finally ready to experience teamwork, and the friendships. Some know each other some have never met. Can these heroes come together and live up to their Parents names? Are the Titans North just as good or better than the original Teen Titans?

great-fantasy-city.jpg

1) Iwaku Rules Apply
2) No schoodlypooping Take that to a PM/other thread don'tt do it here all ages are welcome
3) No OOC in the IC plz
4) Character death is a thing usually by inactivity or if the RPer allows must PM the RPer first
5) Beware of mild swearing
7) The Original Titans are NP

*If you interested and are having issues with an OC PM me*

This is the OOC We can chat here

I'll join~
Name: Miyuki
Parents: Rose and Malchior
Bio: Part of the new "Titans North". A hard worker and intelligent, she can complete basically any task given to her very quickly. She is socially awkward and a bit of a push-over when it comes to her friends. She is very powerful but rarely has to use any sort of powers for anything. She is almost always reading in a secluded spot. Not much else is known about her.

Attachments

• wallhaven-374178.jpg
    wallhaven-374178.jpg
    451.5 KB · Views: 3
Reactions: Raven
I'll join~
Name: Miyuki
Parents: Rose and Malchior
Bio: Part of the new "Titans North". A hard worker and intelligent, she can complete basically any task given to her very quickly. She is socially awkward and a bit of a push-over when it comes to her friends. She is very powerful but rarely has to use any sort of powers for anything. She is almost always reading in a secluded spot. Not much else is known about her.
K you can throw a intro post in The IC

Status
Not open for further replies.