Titans, Mechs, Gundams And a walking city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
(Getting this up. W.I.P)

Code Name; "Armored Core", "King of Arms"

Age; Unknown

Appearance;

17bb21b6c8aa78184005fba9099331a5.jpg

Personality;

Piloting style; An aggressive, solo combatant that excels at heavy-arms combat.

History/Bio; (Minimum 1 paragraph please)

Mech Data Sheet;

Name; The Dreadnought

Weight Class: Super-Heavy

Offensive Equipment:

Head:

AR-O401

050ANR A remodeled long-range radar with higher overall specs.

Shoulders:
  1. The VERMILLION01 is a MSAC International shoulder-fired missile weapon. x10 Class 5
  2. LALIGURAS An experimental shotgun weapon boasting extreme instantaneous firepower. Class 4
Back:
  1. YWH16HR-PYTHON Gauss technology uses a series of magnets to fire a heavy metal slug at very high speeds. Reloading is slow, but projectiles travel extremely quickly. Impact damage is heavy and is usable at any range. Highly accurate even at long ranges. The Gauss rifle is capable of knocking over Heavy and lighter classed Mechs on impact. Knocks back Super Heavy Class Mechs. Reloads very slowly but shoots extremely fast producing circular rings from the slug breaking the sound barrier as it traverses. Class 10

2. Twin calibrated 047ANNR Rifles up-linked to the main systems . Acts as a autonomous turret. Can Swivel 360, And uses Heat, as well as motion detection and internal radar systems. Class 5

Arms:
  1. 07-MOONLIGHT An over sized laser blade (one on the out side of either arm). Class 7
  2. 051ANNR Upscale auto-cannon rifle. CLASS 7
  3. GAN01-SS-WB Grenade launcher. (8 rounds.) Class 8

Defensive Equipment: Other than being heavily armored in Titanium alloys of varying tensile strength covering the majority of its body.

Support/Mobility Equipment:

Appearance;

da0acc761b2005b2981849b5d57f789f.jpg

Any Additional Info:
  • Named after the introduction of 20th​ century battle cruisers that were larger and faster than its predecessors and equipped entirely with large-caliber guns.

Last edited:
@EddiEddi I have a question before I write my Mech out. I was wondering if I may use an Eva (Neon Genesis mechs). I thought I would ask as they are your typical "pure" machine.
I've had this descussion with another player, Non-Oc mechs are fine while not encouraged, I will however remind you; the 'Original' holds no sway here. just because the one from the manga/anime had a cannon that could blow a hole in the moon is not valid reason to have a class 15 weapon. You can base it off of, use images of, even give it similar weapons but it must adhear to the rules of the RP, That being it is sentient, it communicates with its pilot. Its max weapon class is 10, it is relatively balanced. Ect.

Also Everyone please post. I'm waiting on some of the others before I post again since I have a plot based post ready to go.

Last edited:
{Name}
Andrei Markov Voichek
{Nickname/Codename}
Akula
{Age}
{Apperance}
7626markov_002.jpg

{Personality}
Mark Is Silent Overral mostly but aswell serius,he mostly just sits back reading a Book or something to distract himself but wen it comes meeting or talking to others he is serius and gose to he Grain quickly,In combat he just thinks on working and geting task done and aswell teamwork,But he is Very short temperd and just want to see the ground Burn
0.jpg

{Piloting style}
Markove acts on the situation do he tends to be More agresive,But he dose think of teamwork and soports them from above or from far but he tends to be Mostly agresive,it mostly all tepends on the situation.
{History/Bio}
(WIP)

ibrIE8xUCZ9Znj.png

{Name}
RD
{Weight Class}
Light
{Offensive Equipment}
(LV:4)Homing MIRV Launcher(LV:4)
On Its Shulders there are 6 Exits that are abble to Fire a Homing MIRV,Or a Missle that Carries Much smaller ones,Once fired the Medium size missle would home-in on target befor sudently Bursting Open once gets close releasing a Total of 10 small-High speed Missles towards its target,Each MIRV has a Payload of 10 Missles to Barrage there target.

(LV:8)Multi Use CR(LV:8)
RD has No arms but insted Replace with 2 Powerfull Semi-Auto Gause Riffles Or "Coil Gun" in a simple way.Abble to Fire Minature Metal Rods at Mach 2 Speeds and Pierce Armore is a easy task,this Semi-Auto wepon dose have a drawback,as strong it might be Its Prone to Overheat,Not allowing To Spray Barrages of Rods,Aswell once Fired leaves a Long-Perfect trail of smoke Giving away Position with just Pulling the Triger,aswell its abble to change to a Nother Type of ammo to use being Flack ammo and changing to Full auto.The same way the Metalical Rods are Fired is not the same way the Flak ammo is,Flak ammo is Fired like any other Traditional Bullet NOT Magnetic

Rod ammo=Long range and Very High speed,Abble to be used as a "Sniper" but Has slow fire rate and Gives out Position
Flack ammo=High Fire rate and abble to explode in mid air But Medium range and anti-Air/Doghfight

{Defensive Equipment}
(LV:8)Multi Use CR Blade(LV8)
Under the CR there are sharpen edges that are abble to heat up and used for Up-Close Combat,There heat is able to reach Plasma Heat levels BUT once this is in use the CR CANOT be fired in any way to prevent Overheat or malfunction

(LV:2)Flash sight Missles(LV2)
RD,s Shulder Thrusters are equip with minature pure black missles that com out from a Hatch that Opens on front,theas Missles are small the size of half a human arm,they have no homing but are very fast,not just that once they reach some distance or run out of fuel they would explode in a very bright flash similer to a flash bang but imagen it MUCH biger and brighter.
{Support/Mobility Equipment}
Aircraft Equipment
RD is equip wih simple aircraft equipment being a Aircraft HUD Appears in cockpit and aswell Programing,Missle alert system and aswell Ejection seat with parashot.

Auto-Lock
Knowing RD has no arms,he has a Built in auto lock on to assist him using his Arm weponry,they take up to 5 Seconds to lock on to there target at will and make fire shots easy task without Missing to much,aswell this works with Flack ammo type.

A.D.A.M.E
The "All-Dirrection-Arial-Mobility-Equipment" Allows RD to Have short-Flight/Glide capabilities,as seen with the large booster on its shulders allows RD to Have Great height Jumps and aswell short Flight.Not jut that he is abble to use it on ground to slide across the terrain as that is the reson fo no legs,Aswell his shulder mounted Thrusters are abble to be detach aswell and even aim backward to allow him sliding backward on ground....do...not recomemded wen in the air.
{Apperance}
i1gf1QQH8vKU6.png

{Any Additional Info}
RD ussually stays Hovering over the ground as walking with thin spike feet is hard

Last edited by a moderator:
-transforming flying thingy!-
I hate to be a buzz kill, but (again had this descussion before) I'm disallowing shape shifting/transforming machines, No transformers here thankyou. (Trukk not munky anyone?)
also if your mech has a multidirectional flight system you will need to reduce the weight. 2 class eight bits of gear and a class 4 is quite heavy, I can see it having a aerial jump and glide system but not a full flight capability system. other than that I think thats fine (It is 4 am here and I've had no sleep. so I may comment additionally later)

wait what? I never wrote RD could transform?

and Done i Fix it ^^

I hate to be a buzz kill, but (again had this descussion before) I'm disallowing shape shifting/transforming machines, No transformers here thankyou. (Trukk not munky anyone?)
also if your mech has a multidirectional flight system you will need to reduce the weight. 2 class eight bits of gear and a class 4 is quite heavy, I can see it having a aerial jump and glide system but not a full flight capability system. other than that I think thats fine (It is 4 am here and I've had no sleep. so I may comment additionally later)

Howdy howdy, doesn't this look interesting?!

Quick question about mech size; I see your description, (2-3 times the size of a large family home), but there seems to be inconsistency in the art being posted. Vinter seems to be the size of a decent-height sky scraper, but RD is about the scale of a modern jet fighter. Is that proper difference between heavy vs light?

Also, I haven't read through everything so far, but from a balance standpoint, there doesn't seem to be any reason not to take a heavy (unless you want to fly). Both Vinter and A. Rex are considered fast or agile, regardless of their size. Is there not an inverse relationship between size and speed/agility? Because if a mech can be huge, carry around gigantic Class 10 weaponry, AND run about like a jumping spider, why take anything else?

Howdy howdy, doesn't this look interesting?!

Quick question about mech size; I see your description, (2-3 times the size of a large family home), but there seems to be inconsistency in the art being posted. Vinter seems to be the size of a decent-height sky scraper, but RD is about the scale of a modern jet fighter. Is that proper difference between heavy vs light?

Also, I haven't read through everything so far, but from a balance standpoint, there doesn't seem to be any reason not to take a heavy (unless you want to fly). Both Vinter and A. Rex are considered fast or agile, regardless of their size. Is there not an inverse relationship between size and speed/agility? Because if a mech can be huge, carry around gigantic Class 10 weaponry, AND run about like a jumping spider, why take anything else?
Art wise, I'm useing suspension of disbelief, the image of my mech in its original setting puts it just larger than a MBT. so while I agree some of the images are out of size just bear with it.

and Yes, I need to have a chat with @Victor Markov about that, because this will be the 4th time or such I've had to go over his CS and he's just posted without actually being accepted.
There is a inverse relationship but its rather losely based For instance, my mech is fast due to its low profile and multipul legs, is heavy due to its armour and high power weapons, but its close combat only.
Its mostly up to player digression and a little bit of common sense. Since this roleplay is less focused on the mech's themselves, and more about those who pilot them and the nightmares and survival the mechs are more of a tool to an end.
Hope that clears it up for you.

@Yonsisac Those edits make it fine. Welcome to Arcadia.

Reactions: Yonsisac
You mentioned Skype previously; what is your handle so that I can discuss things with you offline? :D

Shiro The Black or EdEddi both of em should find me.

I'm the demented looking hamster

@EddiEddi Thanks I will add History at some Point just trying to hink what,but in the mean Time I aswell added One other defensive wepon so check it out,its just Flares...well Flare Like Missles XD

Oh and might post soon

yeah those are fine, but wont' really be of use.

Also Everyone please post. I'm waiting on some of the others before I post again since I have a plot based post ready to go.
I took that as my go ahead to post since you posted that after I finished my edits. I deleted my ic post until you actually give me the go ahead. And I posted that my edits were done near the bottom of the fourth page.

Last edited:
@Yonsisac super sized flash bangs, I like it.

@Victor Markov that's a understandable misunderstanding. Sorry.
but you need to just clean up your CS, why is he called those things, what is MMC (and why is it important), ect ect. You should also have a look at the fact that whatever we're fighting dosn't have a concept of nice, so the 'not play nice' unless its with comrades is't really needed, You've also reduced his personality down to a half line, that'll need expanding.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Hey, Eddi, is there a 1 character limit?
Yeah, there's a 1 char limit, but if you want to 'swap out' then thats chill. its mostly to stop players flooding the applications.
HOWEVER there is a way of having 2 pilots and 1 mech but that is something you'll have to descuss with me.

It's alright, I was just thinking about adding a second OC but I guess not.

I should have a post up by tonight or tomorrow.

@EddiEddi

Would this be more what you are looking for?

[imga]https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/da/0a/cc/da0acc761b2005b2981849b5d57f789f.jpg[/imga]

Reactions: Victor Markov
Status
Not open for further replies.