Titans, Mechs, Gundams And a walking city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does James sigh for bickering when no one is bickering? :/

He see's it as bickering, Remember he's in a mechanical casket so is slightly out of touch and is also seeing things in a very different light than most people. he's trying to get base data and in his eyes the two of them are doing a (pardon the pun) dick waving competition.

No one is bickering though, and Alma hasn't mentioned anything out loud about being annoyed at Naomi. All that's happened is the explaining of details. Honestly I'm not even fully sure why Alma is unhappy with Naomi as all she's done is explain she has similar abilities to her.

No idea, Welcome to interaction, shit happens and no one but the creator of the shit is sure of whats going on. This is the part I find fun, when everyone's interpreted something differently. Don't worry just respond to what there is (Hope the others will post soon ish)

Seems like I will have to drop this one after all. But have fun people.

Can I squeeze in?

Yes, Yes you can. @Eon

Name: Leo Vance
Apperance:
a4e509bb61edf54d310ef27217f08d45.jpg

Personality: Intellectual, Geeky, Uncomfortable in groups
Piloting style: Because of the unique weaponry of his Mech, Leo is forced to hold back for the earlier part of most fights, before joining in.
History/Bio: Leo was a child progidy, showing genius intellect at a very young age. At age 12, he was recruited by the "Hunting Dogs" a group of elite humans who searched the land for hidden or broken God Machines to repair and/or sell. Leo worked as the head engineer for almost six years before Socrates was brought in by a couple of subordinates, who had deemed the machine useless, due to being unable to bypass the shields to get inside. Leo managed to connect with Socrates, and the two bonded. The two became rather close, as both shared a drive to understand and unlock the secrets of the world around them. The brilliant scientist wound up piloting the scientist machine for the Hunting Dogs' mercanary arm, known as the Blink Dogs. The Blink Dogs primarily worked city-to-city, serving as thieves and assassins with a friendly, buisnesslike rivalry with the Bleeding Crows.
Name: Socrates
Weight Class: Heavy, capable of shedding weight. See support Equipment for more.
Offensive Equipment: Adaptive Spear: A spear with a tip made of molecule-bound plasma. The adaptive spear will not activate until the God's Eye determines it as an appropriate weapon. (Class six)
Adaptive Cannon: The Adaptive Cannon fires plasma blasts in various fashions, as dictated by God's Eye. Firing speed is sacrificed for destructive power and vice versa.
God's Eye: A scanning device that, after three minutes of scanning, can determine an enemy's weaknesses. Activating the scanner puts the mech in scan-mode, which makes it unable to move or attack.
Defensive Equipment: F-12 Particle Shield, only active in scan mode. The shield is incredibly strong, able to handle almost three minutes of a nightmare wailing away on it. Almost, after two minutes and forty five seconds, the shield would break. (Class 9)
Support/Mobility Equipment: Socrates's Heavy rating comes from the Collector Drones. These robots are comparatively tiny, roughly the same size as a human, and produced somewhere inside Socrates. They aren't good for much more than distraction against a live nightmare, but the Plasma Scalpels can cut through nightmare hide in most cases. Deployed in massive swarms, without the Collector Drones, Socrates is a medium weight.
Apperance:
359197_1327647270_large.jpg

Any Additional Info: Socrates talks, and not just to his pilot. The cold, mechanical voice emanating from within is his own. He also drives to collect data on the Nightmares, which has seemed to amount to scanning them, then murdering them and harvesting flesh and organs. The collector drones are for this purpose. Unfortunately, the God Machine has been incredibly stingy with whatever data that it's obtained, and has passionately refused to share a word of it.

Is there anything you'd like me to change?

Last edited:
Ultra heavy is not a allowed class (Same as Ultra light) due to the chance of poeple going "my god machine is ultra heavy and is class ten in everything!" which while I know you havn't done I'd rather avoid presedence for others.
other than that I'm good with it. though a fair warning Nightmare's are no where near what you guys are going to expect. so I'd rather avoid him knowing much at all before things go down.

Gotcha. I'll limit scans to physical structure only, no internal knowledge. Only thing Leo will know is whatever Socrates tells him, and the robot is very uptight about his info.

Hey, don't worry about me for the next two weeks, I'll be out of town, and unable to reply. I'm sure we can figure out a reason why my character is late.

(I'll just throw this character sheet up and see what happens. )

Name; Duke Alexandr Credo
Age; 45
Apperance; A tall man appearing of twenty years. A slim mustache and goatee of black on his face, and hip length straight blonde hair. Several skull shaped beads and trinkets adorn the right side of his hair, making him look a bit of a pirate from a storybook where it not for his stiff-straight posture. He wears a leather trenchcoat jacket and wears a set of six tactical knives on his thighs strapped over his tactical pants. A small caliber pistol sits in the crook of his shoulder in a harness, hidden.
Personality; A gritty kind of man, morbid sense of humor. spends most of his social time trying to understand people. Sometimes his questions get a bit… awkward, but with a fatherly sort of presence, the middle-aged veteran pilot has almost never known a stranger.
Piloting style; aggressive mid range combat with a focus on strong singular maneuvers and one-hit
History/Bio; having been part of the noble house Credo, Alexandr never had any incentive to be a fighter. However he always had a spark of mayhem in his heart and would often get himself in trouble in the lower levels of the city of Avalon. However, upon returning from one of his adventures in his seventeenth year, he came home to news his father and uncle had killed eachother in a quarrel. Since that day, his family had been on the decline financially, and economically.
It was when he was twenty that his god machine called for him. The many walking cities marched onwards through the waste, next to a rather large dusty outcropping of hills and scrap metal. Stealing a vehicle, he drove out fromt eh cities as a large fight broke out between monstrosities and Mechs. Finding an open hatch in the middle of the scrapyard, Alexandr jumped in. "I hear you..Royal decree." The mech was silent for a moment before its cockpit closed firmly, sealing him in. four hours later, The white Duke rose from the scrapyard, chain hookshots tearing chunks out of the enemy. It wasn't glorious though. It was desperate. The white-hot plasma generators of the white duke seared his flesh from inside the cockpit, putting patterned burnmarks all over his body as he fought. The mech lost half its right arm in its first fight, and a good chunk of its leg, but the slow, strange tech of it's d-deus healing module brought it back to speed, and Alexandr cut his family ties, becoming a mercenary pilot.

-`-`-`----Mech Data Sheet9----`-`-`-
Name; The Royal Decree ( A.K.A>, The White Duke)
Weight Class: heavy
Offensive Equipment:

The archmage cannon- Electron excelerator sniper cannon.//class10—
--Mounted inside the chest unit, the archmage cannon has its main energy accelerator withint eh core generator of the mech, The right arm houses the barreling of the cannon, crunching down and becoming a solid unit that may only be fired at a 90 degree angle from the body. The archmage cannon shoots three round bursts at super-fast speeds. The intent of such a system is to force the super-accelerated plasma particles to bash into eachother once they connect with an object, resulting in a 1-2-3 impact that implodes the plasma reaction of the shot into a thermal explosion of intense heat. The cannons stability enhancer means it can reload in thirty seconds. However, unfurling the arm-cannon into an arm again takes more than a minute, making the mech completely vulnerable until the change back to normal mode is completed.
Thermal burner chain- Heavy alloy plasma charge chain-shot.//class3—
-- the main medium distance weapon of the Royal decree, the thermal burner chainshot is a system of built-in high-velocity ports all over the mechs core and forearms that are tipped in plasma-heated metal. Bursting out and able to be arched in slashing patterns before they are manually pulled back into the mech. It is unknown just how many chainports are built into the Royal decree, but more than fifty are suspected. Maximum length is estimated at .95 kilometers, though lengths vary dependant on location.
Grenadier launcher- Tier 4 'sticky grenade' dispenser.//class5-
--located on either hip, the launchers dispense a single, large energy grenade at a time, with a eight second program fuse, OR a burst-on-impact fuse. Both bombs are unsophisticated heavy explosives and produce a large amount of smoke(and occasionally, collateral damage)

Defensive Equipment:
Blastflare emitter- multi-spectrum Lightstrobe illuminator.//class4—
--A simple 'flare' effect blast to blind optic intakes and scatter reading for heat sensitive or direct vision controls. Also reprogrammable as a wicked set of colorful stage-lights. (LONG re-charge after full power use. Else the bulbs will blow and need replaced. Not fixable by the D-Deus module.
The sorcerers fist- Linear displacement module.//class 10—
--An energy charge field that nullifies the velocity, momentum, and energized direction of any substance or energy entering the field. Charged beforehand in either fist, the displacement module fills a circular, or 'shield' shaped field equal in size to the amount of chargetime applied. The fist has no known recharge downtime, as it has never been used at full force, only in small doses and infrequently to stop large projectiles and redirect them.

Support/Mobility Equipment:
Digi-destruct enhancement Utility system (D-Deus module).//class5—integrated metallic alloy 'regeneration' system that-overtime-can automatically repair main systems and re-fuse armor. A slow process only active when in low-power output mode.
Appearance
The Royal Decree.png
Any Additional Info: The Royal Decree has many integrated weapons systems That have not been 'unlocked' from it's technology yet. Probably never will.

Last edited by a moderator:
May I still join?

Please Re-read the intro post and re-write your god machine pilot to match. I would also suggest reading other's sheets just to get an idea of what I would like the bio to cover.
Edited.

Yo, sorry to everyone for seeming to blink out of existance, Iwaku's notification system is on the fritz for me. and I got no info about your posts;
@Calamity Yeah we're open, go ahead and post up
@Yonsisac see above!
@Victor Markov Again please read the intro post, Your bio talks about fighting other mechs, wich does not happen, at all.
@Desaecula Looks fine to me, you missed out the class on your 'nade laucher, and please don't hit to many of the others with that. I'm not sure people would be all that happy.

@EddiEddi and edited. Both the piloting style and the bio were focused on mech to mech fighting. I switched it from anything relating to that combat style to simply his target.

@EddiEddi I have a question before I write my Mech out. I was wondering if I may use an Eva (Neon Genesis mechs). I thought I would ask as they are your typical "pure" machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.