Titans, Mechs, Gundams And a walking city?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Just a few things;
1) Having a Rift Mech in his pearents house would require his pearents to be billionairs, I mean like, these things are the size of skyscrapers. Hence why the cannons fire tank sized shells.
1a) God Machines have lots of users before the current Pilot. so unless his pearents a) found a God Machine, in which case they are either made the engineers or paid so well they can live like kings for the rest of their lives b) His pearents were engineers and he just happened to be the next pilot. I can't really see how it'd be hidden.
2) all God Machine tech is Rift-made so you can skip that it also dosn't improve it in any way, mearly allows it to damadge Nightmares.
3) All Rift tech is huge, so he wouldn't be able to carry any rift gear on himself
4) The Bastard sword, is probably class 6 or so (Close combat weapons are inherently stronger due to no need to project anything) but the P90's are class 3, (comparing them to modern day equipment, they only shoot pistol rounds if memory serves)

Change those and your in.

Reactions: RafaDark
Ok, Just a few things;
1) Having a Rift Mech in his pearents house would require his pearents to be billionairs, I mean like, these things are the size of skyscrapers. Hence why the cannons fire tank sized shells.
1a) God Machines have lots of users before the current Pilot. so unless his pearents a) found a God Machine, in which case they are either made the engineers or paid so well they can live like kings for the rest of their lives b) His pearents were engineers and he just happened to be the next pilot. I can't really see how it'd be hidden.
2) all God Machine tech is Rift-made so you can skip that it also dosn't improve it in any way, mearly allows it to damadge Nightmares.
3) All Rift tech is huge, so he wouldn't be able to carry any rift gear on himself
4) The Bastard sword, is probably class 6 or so (Close combat weapons are inherently stronger due to no need to project anything) but the P90's are class 3, (comparing them to modern day equipment, they only shoot pistol rounds if memory serves)

Ok, I'll change it tomorrow.

Sorry for not editing my char, I didn't had the time to edit it. tomorrow i'll certainly edit it.

Finished mine up.

They only thing I am concerned with is that she's packing a class 5, 6 and 10 weapon on a light mech. It'd probably be a medium class mech. not that that'd change much. its more just a weight thing.

-snip- mech data!
So it has no armour? or shields? also the claw should have a class. also, I would suggest toning the plasma obilitorator down a little. mearly because most class ten weapons are the focus of the mech's build, IE sniper mecha, or close combat mechs. If I put it in relative terms, It would have equal power to a Nucular warhead, Or a orbital bombardment cannon.

I suppose. However, I was of the opinion that energy weapons would be lighter due to the lack of ammunition and the arm blade...Eh, just didn't strike me as heavy. It's only class 6 due to being melee. Though I'll change it if you want.

While thats true, you still have to carry batteries or some kind of generator. Though I do see your point. If you went in to additional notes and explained how it stored/created all that power (sci-fi power generation bullshit!) then I'd let you go with that.

Ok, Just a few things;

I edited my char.
I think I need to re-explain how the God Machines work.
They are unique in the sense that they never wish to rest, They are not without pilot. so it cannot have been left abandoned, If the pilot died, then it would have automatically started calling out to the new one. even if it was damaged.
They are also hoarded by cities like a miser hoards gold. they are rare and unique weapons. even to hide it would require some impossible feats getting it there for one (like up on to the city, rather than in to the lower hangers), without anyone noticing. also any God Machine that is found is automatically put in the hanger and repaired, often times the very first pilot turns up before they are found.
I'm not sure how to explain this.
You also say he could 'borrow' missing parts, Each God Machine is unique in its construct and technologies, You could not fuse two god machines that'd be like trying use a water clock to calculate the wing beats per second of a bee. If you have skype I could explain this verbally.

If you have skype I could explain this verbally.
Sorry, don't have Skype, so to sum it up, I need to change the last pilot and the support/mobility equipment? And another thing, in the info, you said that 'God Machines can lie dormant for Years waiting for a new Pilot' it was because of that I got a little confuse in the first place.

No thats my fault for not making it clear enough.
They lie dormant for years untill they get their first one, at which point they wake up and hunger for action untill they are destroyed.

Reactions: RafaDark
Eh I'm not going to nitpick, welcome aboard. still waiting on @Rion to finish his off/edit up
Everyone else, welcome to the team, I will start the IC soon enough, There's one person I'm talking to currently.

That should do it. I will again stress that the faction Crimson Templars is merely meant for background stuff. Rion works mostly alone.

Its fine, as I've said, so long as it dosn't cause issue with the story as a whole I'm not fussed.

Also, curiously, how does the God Machines Spirit react to being called a god?

Right IC will be up as soon as I can achive some form of sleep (Currently on 3 days without it)

Please avoid double posting (edit your last post and delete this one) and please use the given format, the mech image and data is separate from the pilot information.

Status
Not open for further replies.