Titans: Fully Open Young Superheroes RP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have another character up as well. Most likely in a little bit.

Full Name: M'gann M'orzz

Alias: Miss Martian, Megan Morse

Brief Bio: M'gann M'orzz was a martian living on Mars during the time of a Civil War between the planets Green and White Martians, her parents thought it best to remove her from the planet, and thus sent her in a spaceship to the Vega System. She then moved to Earth, though how she got there from the Vega System is unknown. She came to earth with her parents, as many others did, but the U.S. government round up many White Martians, including her parents, who were then executed. Being by herself, M'gann thought it best to integrate into society and help the greater good as well. Giving way to her two aliases, Megan Morse, her human secret identity, and Miss Martian, her superhero alias.

The female counterpart to the Martian Manhunter. Unlike her green counterpart, she is a white martian, which forces her to on numerous occasions to prove herself worthy of being a superhero and disprove the horrid stereotypes about White Martians. She moves to Australia to become a hero because the arid region shares with her home world. After a while of being a solo hero she heard tell of a group of young superheroes that worked in Jump City. She headed there as soon as possible, hoping to get along with everyone dearly.

Abilities:
Martian Physiology
Extrasensory Output
Telepathy
Mind Control
Telekinesis
Malleable Form: Intangibility, Invisibility, Elasticity, Size Alteration
Invulnerability
Regeneration
Self-Sustenance
Superhuman Speed
Superhuman Endurance
Superhuman Strength

Personality: Bubbly and oftentimes exceptionally sweet, polite, and caring girl. She is actually very "Shy" and tends to be more uncomfortable with her telepathic powers. She is very eager to please though, and very inexperienced when it comes to most things. She tends to have her feelings hurt very easily, and is very self-conscience about herself due to the rumors and speculation regarding the White Martians.

Appearance: She has long red hair, and red eyes, as well as having taken up the skin color of a Green Martian for some reason. She wears a short-sleeve white t-shirt with a red X on the front, a blue skirt , blue shoes, and a blue cape, sort of like a play off of her counterpart, the Martian Manhunter's costume.

Affiliations:
The Teen Titans
Martian Manhunter/ J'onn J'onzz (mentor)

Notes: M'gann has her own little set of rules, the most prominent one being that she will not read the minds of what she considers "good people" Though she's been known to break her own rules from time to time.1689247-miss_martian_21.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks fine but the titans are just starting in this so you're gonna want to change that part.

Alright, I'll change it tomorrow, I'm going to retire for the night.

If you guys really need another person, I might be willing to join. 0w0

What would you say if I wanted to make a superhero with two rather simple, but strong powers, but a personality which strives for destruction, contrary to most superhero's ideals? Which group would you think that a "hero" of that description could fit in with?

Status
Not open for further replies.