1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance
Hello fellow story tellers, I'm MonteWolf. I have been on the site for little under a year but I used to do RP's with a good friend in middle and high school. We used to fill notebook after notebook with our stories, its what created my spark for these rp's or stories. Now I will be the first to admit that I am not a professional at it but I can promise that I will put my time and effort into it. This is my first time leading one but I will try my best and I hope you will enjoy this journey with me.

The three rp ideas that I will post below are books by Cristin Harber, I will talk about the titles, a couple of the main character's and the synopsis of the story. We do not have to follow it to the T but it is just a reference.

Rules: It will in third point of view and I am looking for someone who is willing to play the female part, I can handle the male side. I understand we all get busy in our day to day lives but I would appreciate a couple replies a day. There will be profanity and adult scenes. If you are interested feel free to message me and I can give more information on characters and we can discuss story line. (SWEET GIRL IS A PREQUEL TO GARRISON'S CREED)

images.jpg
  1. Sweet Girl (Prequel To Garrison's Creed)
    -Main Characters:
    • Nicola Hart
    • Roman Hart
    • Cash Garrison
      • Synopsis:
      • A SWEET GIRL Nicola Hart grew up under the heels of her older brother and his hot best friend, Cash Garrison. Years of ignoring her spark with Cash has transformed their friendship into a slow burning sizzle. One night with him could ruin everything. Or it could be everything she ever dreamed of and more. They play. They flirt. But they have not crossed the line because too much is at stake. Family. Friendship. And the deepest kind of love that she'd have to be crazy to walk away from.
        HE CANT STAY AWAY FROM She's his best friend's little sister. The definition of hands off. Cash has tried to ignore her for years. Those innocent eyes and her smile that screams kiss-me-if-you-dare.. Instead he looked at every pretty little thing who's crossed his path, all to ignore the girl he seems destined to want. But when his hard parting ways get old and everyone at school is interested in Nicola, its time to stake a claim. To make Nicola his girl, no matter the risks, and hold the hand of the one he really loves
18249234.jpg

1. Garrison's Creed
    -Main Character's:
    • Nicola Garrison
    • Cash Garrison
    • Roman Hart
    • Jared Westin
    • Beth Tourne
      • A SPY RUNNING FOR HER LIFE Nicola is an injured CIA agent on the run from a failed undercover operation. Her escape plan shatters when she slams into the man who buried her a decade ago. Cash Garrison. Her first and only love. Now, sexier than her best memory and cradling a sniper's rifle, he has questions she can't answer. Why was she alive? And armed?
        AND THE MAN SHE COULD NEVER SEE AGAIN Cash is an elite member of a black ops organization, the Titan Group. He thought Nicola died his senior year of college and swore off love to focus on a decade of military missions. But when she shows up behind enemy lines, bleeding and holding a weapon, his heart and mind are unsure how to proceed.
        BATTLE BETRAYAL TO SAVE THEMSELVES
        Titan and the CIA join forces to uncover a mole hidden in a network of international terrorists and homegrown mobsters, teaming Cash and Nicola again. They fight old wounds and re-ignite sparks while closing in on a double agent. When disaster strikes, Nicola's hidden past makes her the hunted target and Cash's best kill shot may not be enough to save them.

savage.jpg
  • Savage Secrets
    -Main Characters:
    o Caterina Cruz
    o Rocco Savage
    o Roman Hart
    • Synopsis: WHEN THE PAST IS IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE, LOVE MAY BE THE ONLY WAY TO SURVIVE Caterina Cruz has no home. No loyalties. No objection to extracting torturous revenge. Her life's mission is to destroy the terrorist who murdered her family. The she steps into a elaborate game of charades alongside a Titan Group Operative posing as an arms dealer- and her newlywed husband. The sexy distraction may be more than she can handle
      Attacked with a psychedelic drug weeks before, Rocco Savage is plagued with hallucinations that threaten his new rank as Titan's second-in-command. No one knows and he wants to keep it that way. Throwing him further off his game, he now has a wife with her own secrets he can't crack and an agenda he can't control
      Their mission- an elaboration deception of heated glances and passionate kisses- spins out of control. With Rocco's mind already compromised, can he keep his secret and his distance? And with Caterina's tragic past controlling her every move, cans she con up long enough to secure her revenge? Or will both go down in flames?