TIS OUR FUHRERs BDAY!!!

I

Inane Nihilist

Original poster
TIZ ZE 20th OV APRIL!(I know I'm a little late in his timezone... sorry mein Fuhrer...)
YOU WILL NOW ALL CELEBRATE ZE FUHRERS BDAY!

I got mein Fuhrer a laptop... which makes his reflection look like Steve Jobs >>

adolf-hitler-with-a-mac.jpg

Aftermath was...
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOZKLtIIUZE&feature=related"]YouTube- Hitler phones an Indian call center[/nomedia]

So post what Hitler would possibly like for his bday and yes this is for shits and giggles! XP

Our Furries birthday?

But...it's not my birthday...maybe it's Ike's birthday?

It is on our Furher's BDAY that we remember his khanf.

No gifts for ze Fuhrer? =(
He vill be very very displeased...

This thread is offensive.

Expect Dorkness to post here sooner or later.

I love the Asylum! Don't you Rory? Tis perfect for offensive threads like this and seeing how everyone reacts!

My leftist comrades will have to resend you back to the reeducation camp for this.

Nah that's okay, buddy! =)
Instead, you could bring them here and we can all sing happy birthday to a dead man of whom I only enjoy using to laugh at like so many and nothing more!

He's absolutely right Imp! Posting about Hitler is highly offensive! You act as if people make fun of things like rape here too!

Oh wait...

See, Imp on Ice.

Yeah. But Rory! You're not in the safe zone! You didn't get Hitler is iPhone 3GS! =(
He is very upset by this...and most of all, you! Wry?
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqEpXj9Ot3A"]YouTube- Hitler didn't get his iPhone 3GS[/nomedia]

Because I'm a Jew. He hates us automatically, duh.

BRING ME THE LARGEST PINAPPLE YOU HAVE GENTLEMEN.

ADOLF AND I HAVE AN ARANGEMENT.

Didn't some white supremeses or something just have his children removed from the household and the sons name was Adolf Hitler _familyname_?

oh, and karma for whoever shoops an image of my face onto the devil when he olants the pinapple in little nicky.

more karma if they use a creepy facial expression.

@Rory: OH... well not if you tell him you big goof! Plus where is Darkness? =(
We must summon him together, Ror! =D

@the arrival of the great WMD
AH! Damnit! Now I have to wait till I get outta work to do that to WMD! and YAY to WMD! He's got the right idea, folks! XD

My sister's birthday is more important and all I did was tell her happy birthday when she called looking for my mom.

btw lolz hitler's a fagget

I have so many funny Nazi pics.. should upload those... Too bad the vodka makes me so drunk after a while.. Hammer and Sickles YEA!