1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Warning: Maintenance will begin in approximately 1 hour.  (Midnight Server Time) Please keep local copies of works in progress.

GAMEMASTER Tips

Discussion in 'ROLEPLAY HELP' started by Kame, Jul 31, 2015.

1. I want some tips on creating my own roleplay. I've created a roleplay and posted it in the interest check thread but i need some tips on how to get more people interested or getting the name out there. What should i change or do to make others interested or anything else. This is what i posted → https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/a-medieval-roleplay.118721/

What to do with advertising too, i'm not sure how to advertise correctly.

2. Looks like you've got some interest already. But here is a handy (and recent) post about advertising. How do I advertise an RP?

• Thank Thank x 1