Tippin' the Hat

Q

Quiet Dreamer

Original poster
Ladies and gentlemen, the pleasure of mine. My name is Quiet Dreamer, long-time roleplayer and newbie on this site.

What nicknames do you like to be called? I can be also be called QD, Dreamer, Fanta-sir, or merely the Quiet One.

Are you a boy or a girl, and how old are ya? 100% male, and I'm old enough that when I was in middle school, the first season of Pokemon had started (I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was--damn it! Now I'm humming that song again!), NSync and the Backstreet Boys were at the peak of their popularity, and Tamagotchis and Giga-Pets were strapped on the keychain of many a classmate.

What's your favorite genres to roleplay? Comedy, humor, romance, fluff, philosophy, smut

Would you prefer Zombie Fox Plushes, Bread Priests, Space Marines, or Wolf Packs? Wolf Packs, of course.

*Does the Math and calculates the dates to guesstimate your age*

Welcome to Iwaku, Dreamer! We're always glad to have another 'experienced newbie' in our online Roleplay haven. You should head on over and fill out a Role Play resume!

If you need help with anything or have any questions feel free to ask.

*Does the Math and calculates the dates to guesstimate your age*

Welcome to Iwaku, Dreamer! We're always glad to have another 'experienced newbie' in our online Roleplay haven. You should head on over and fill out a Role Play resume!

If you need help with anything or have any questions feel free to ask.

Thank you much, though I've already filled out an RP resume. ^^

Thank you much, though I've already filled out an RP resume. ^^

Nice, a step ahead of the game then!

Welcome to the Iwaku!
I am Loveless, one of the many wonderful staff members here on the site.
Also meaning, if you ever need assistance, please feel free to ask. :D
All the names in Purple, Blue, and Red are part of Staff. (Staff, Global Mods, and Administrators)
So, feel welcomed to come up to any of us if you need any help with the site! <3

I hope you enjoy yourself here on Iwaku by becoming an active member with posting, being involved in
General and Board Games, and if you wish to get to know the members here on the site more, come into the Cbox for some great chatting!
And if you're truly insane, welcome yourself to the
Asylum
(be warned....).

*tips hat* Have a great day,
And can't wait to see your name around the site. ^^

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! :D

HEY FANTASIR! lol, i really wanted to say that :P
i miss my tamagochi pett :O
welcome to iwakuuuuu!

Hello, Dreamy~
I'm Kitti, it's nice to meet you.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Happy playing!

mmmm.. First gen Pokemon..
-Starts to foam at the mouth.-
Welcome, Sir Quiet One. >:3
Yes. I will call you that from now on. Enjoy.
-Kneels down, offering up a cupcake as a token of appreciation for new members.-

*steals a cupcake since Purple stole cookies from another thread before*

Hm. Quiet huh... You and I have similar ages then. I also remember the first Pokemon, and the Tamagotchis at school...

Also, I see you like comedy. I'm also a comedy lover. Maybe you find interesting the Glorious and The Infamous, a soap opera parody. Join-any-time RP.

Have fun here! Enjoy your stay!

October Knight, Loveless, Diana Notacat, Sakura, Kittie, xXPurpleStaticXx and Selenite:

Thank you all much for the kind words and greetings. And as you hope I will enjoy my time here, it is my hope that you all will find the RP/RP partner(s) of your dreams...if you haven't already, of course. ^^

Well... following the trend of everyone else. Welcome! Hope you have fun.

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku. I hope you find this to be a second as have I. Please let me know if you have any questions.